Internet & Social Networks Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 21651 - 21700 of about 41,600
  • G Mail forgot my username and password Solved/Closed

Hello, i opened an account with gmail on my phone my phone is locked now and i forgot my username and password but i know the security question i...

• Confermationcode Solved/Closed

Hello,i want to get a new confermation code.if i resend request it show my previous code.but when i enter it and reaply it send over 7 days.nw how can...

• Samsung Mobile Closed

Hello, Have purchased Samsung GT-3370 Nano Star, but i am not able to downlaod GPRS Settings and hence unable to use internet. Regards, A...

• forgot my password? Closed

hello, i forgot my password pls. help me tnx...

• facebook page in english Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8my facebook page is in spanish. i have put english but it comes back in spanish. what do i do

bobby | Facebook | Latest reply: jack4rall Aug 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • itunes download Closed

when i plug my ipod touch into the laptop, it says i need to download a itunes 8.2 or higher. so when i go to download itunes 9.0 it goes through all ...

ashliegh!! | Downloading | Latest reply: kittycat girl Aug 15, 2010
    6 replies
  • downloading photoes from C3050 to PC Closed

Hello, I have a Samsung C3050 and cable connecting to my PC and nothing happens I cannot download my photoes Configuration: Windows XP / Safar...

T M BUTLER | Downloading | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Cant Download itunes Closed

Hello, I had just received my new dell pc with the windows 7 (64). I logged on to apple to down load itunes with no success. What happens is it ...

dan | Downloading | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • problem with explorer.exe Solved/Closed

Hai..when i turnon the system it says explorer.exe not found...so iam unable to open and login..plzz help me to fix this problem

• Hello, please help me! someone hacked into my Closed

Hello, please help me! someone hacked into my yahoo account and changed my password. is there any way i change get it back

• Gateway laptop not showing web pages Closed

I have a gateway laptop that is connected to our wireless internet under the status of "Good" connection but it will not load any web pages. Can someo...

• Where are my mozzila firefox favourites saved Closed

Hello, My Mozzila firefox is not opening so I cannot get to my favourites, where could they be saved on my computer i tried looking in the Mozilla Fi...

Klaka | Firefox | Latest reply: wyaat Aug 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Cannot connect to some websites....help Closed

Hello, I am not computer savvy by any means, but I need help trying to figure out why our new modem wont connect to some websites that I could wit...

• Facebook Sites can't be Opened Solved/Closed

Hello, I can't open my facebook. My internet connection is fine. All other sites can be opened, except facebook. My pc is ok, no virus or malware. ...

MeL | Facebook | Latest reply: wyaat Aug 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • i want to enable my desabled facebook account Solved/Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.2 how can i enable my disabled facebook account..

tariq pahalvi | Facebook | Latest reply: wyaat Aug 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • some body hacked my yahoo accout Closed

Hello, some body hacked my yahoo accout. how to recover my yahoo id Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

• Cannot access Amazon.com Closed

Hello, I have windows XP and these 2 add ons No Script and Maximum AdBlock in Mozilla Firefox. I cannot get into Amazon.com I get an error: Forbidden ...

• Issue Loading websites with firefox Closed

Hello, I have windows XP Sp2 and i got this weird issue that some websites like (gmail, hotmail, amazon, ect) dont load with firefox, and this happene...

ASQ22 | Firefox | Latest reply: Ash Aug 13, 2010
    8 replies
  • urgent one Closed

Hello, i'm ram & i browsing via tata docomo 500mb plan. it's d'loading speed 1-19kbps (using idm) but bit torrent 6.4 doesnot downloading any files...

• internet explorer doesn't open/can't close Solved/Closed

Hello, here's my deal: half the time, internet explorer opens fine. The other half the time, it does this: opens but only shows top part of the screen...

• facebook login problem and blackberry Closed

Hello, I had installed the facebook application for my blackberry. I was able to login in from my phone but when I tried on my computer I could not...

lao617 | Facebook | Latest reply: kartel turk Aug 13, 2010
    6 replies
  • Transfer pics to another album Closed

Hello, I have five albums on my Facebook account, I would like to know whether there is a way to transfer the photos from one album to another ...

• gprs Closed

Hello, am Gift by name. am using Nokia 5130 and i don't know how to browse with it .please if you can send me the ip address i will follow to get i...

• explorer retart when i turn up my computer Closed

my explorer retart when i turn up my computer. and i can work on it. how to repair it please.

• PROBLEM IN CONFIRMING MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT Closed

Hello, hi every yime I want to log in face book its telling me that I should confirm my email account but when I confirm nothing happens what shoul...

TSHEPISO | Facebook | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • grps setting Solved/Closed

Hello, sir. good afternoon sir.sir i want to aircel gprs setting. my mobile is nokia 3230 Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

• downloadin adobe flashplayer Closed

Hello, Im not able to download adobe flashplayer. I keep getting a yellow bar that states. "internet explorer is currently with add-ons disabled. ...

Evelyn | Downloading | Latest reply: jaunglia Aug 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • IE 8 Closed

Hello, I tried to open the installation of the IE 8 and it says that thing: Setup could not verify the integrity of the files needed for instal...

• disable farmville Closed

Hello, one morning when i logged in facebook. i couldnt see my farmville icon. and after that i realised that there is no farmville gift..and there is...

• CANT CONNECT TO FACEBOOK Closed

Hello, I cant connect to facebook website, what wrong with me connection? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8

weng | Facebook | Latest reply: lazkaz Aug 12, 2010
    2 replies
  • my computer keeps shutting off Closed

Hello, i have a toshiba satellite and it turns off by it self with out warning.. i already tried a new adapter and battery, can somebody help?

• Facebook disabled, and i want it back. Solved/Closed

Hello, dear team, just give me the simple resolution how i acn recover my account, or provide the mail ID of high authorities of Face book , ho...

rohitt | Facebook | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 12, 2010
    3 replies
  • downloaded video on computer Closed

Hello, how do i recall downloaded materials from my computer folder? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

show | Downloading | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • my persional account is disabled dont know y? Closed

Hello, my facebook account was desabled i don't now how i can't log in please help me...tnx

• changing language Closed

Hello, how can i change the language from english to the arabic?? by the way all languages have been installed on my pc but when i go to contro...

• how do I make sure firefox is permittted to a Closed

Hello, how do I make sure firefox is permittted to access the web thanks

dumb guy | Firefox | Latest reply: mentormatt8 Aug 12, 2010
    2 replies
  • Downloading photos from Samsung J700 Closed

Hello, I have new Samsung phone, and have installed CD, downloaded driver and still cant find any sign of it on my computer. Nothing happens when I ...

Divine | Downloading | Latest reply: Angelorf Aug 11, 2010
    10 replies
  • can't find downloaded Adobe reader Closed

Hello, I can't see the download of adobe...or where it went, says installation was successful however , I don't know how to get it on my desktop or...

Jo-Ann | Downloading | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • asking choose programe Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0the inter net is working. but if we click on the icon it is not opening and it is aski...

• how to mke a dack up disc of Avast Antivirus Closed

Hello, I have Avast Free Antivirus downloaded on my laptop and would like to make a backup disc. How can I do that? Configuration: Windows Vis...

• firefox can't find the server at microsoft Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.11 Server not found Firefox can't find the server at www.microsoft.com. * ...

sujit | Firefox | Latest reply: Anonymous Aug 11, 2010
    2 replies
  • unable to connect internet Closed

Hi, I have recently taken Toshiba satilite c650 laptop,when i try to connect to the internet,first time it can able to connect to internet and can...

• mobile connect to pc Solved/Closed

mysamsung star mobile is not connecting to pc for internet

• adobe flWhat add-ons do i dissable or enable? Closed

Hello, i'm trying to download adobe flash player and when i do a pop up blocker keeps coming up and says 'Internet explorer is currently running ...

• cannot access internet Closed

Hello, I have tried unticking lan setting and also restoring system but to no avail still cannot access internet or print any other suggestions woul...

• cannot access internet or print Closed

Hello, Hi I have a Fujitsui Seimens laptop which was not letting me access internet put in for repair guy said wiping all from it was solution, I was ...

• Msn been hacked and personal info been changd Solved/Closed

Hello, my msn account has been hacked and i dont know who has done it. Also the person who has hacked me has changed all my details and secret ans...

• bsnl brodband Closed

Hello, my bsnl is not workig well.after 40 min net is hang. what can i do. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.6

• i have forget my email password Closed

Hello, i have forget my email password and the alternative email is blocked and also i forget my secret answe and i think that someone take my e ma...

• To display certificate error massage Closed

Hello, Hello, I have my Desktop fixed and now many of the sites that I always go to are saying that there are certificate errors or that the sec...