Internet & Social Networks Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 23351 - 23400 of about 41,000
  • Displaying a dialogue box when IE starts Closed

Hello, I want to display a dialogue box whenever someone starts internet explorer. Pl guide me how to implement the same.

• cannot download the software Closed

Hello, i have a usb webcam Vgeartalkcam1.1 but i lost the software CD.... could you help me please couse i dont know where to find the compatible s...

zhion | Downloading | Latest reply: dodtyr Oct 21, 2008
    1 reply
  • cannot download sp3 Closed

Hi, My computer doesn't want to download the latest of windows xp which is service pack 3. I tried to download it through Microsoft but it didn&...

nvidia33 | Downloading | Latest reply: homerclones Oct 19, 2008
    1 reply
  • strange noise on my ie Closed

Hello, when I get onto internet explorer I can hear some clicking sound as if new pages are being opened and then all I get is a very slow connection ...

• unable to download the drivers for dv2701tx Closed

Hello, i have bought a hp pavillion dv 2701tx laptop which comes preloaded with vista, but because of its very slow performance i have decided to cha...

deep | Downloading | Latest reply: X Oct 4, 2008
    1 reply
  • Explorer.exe crash Closed

Hello, I followed the instructions to hotkey, etc.. but I have no Iexplorer nor explorer listed in the final area, therefore what would one suggest...

• new download of IE7 won't connect Closed

Hello, I reinstalled all my software on my Xp laptop. All went fine. I could use IE (original version, circa 2003?) and email, no sweat. Upgraded ...

• strange sound with ie Closed

Hello, when I get onto internet explorer I can hear some clicking sound as if new pages are being opened and then all I get is a very slow connection ...

• explorer.exe problems? Closed

I am using an older compuetr & using windows ME. I use images to sell online, ebay,amzon, and when I try to upload an image I get a popup that says mi...

• Have no control over IE Closed

Hello, Im pretty shure I have a virus. I set the computer back to an earlier date from restore and when I looked after comming back from another roo...

• Explorer Error Closed

Hello, have a problem i explore.exe application error. The instruction at 0x7c901010 reference memory at 0x02d4066c. The memory could not be read. C...

• pop ups for internet explorer 6 Closed

Hey there, I just upgraded to internet explorer 7 and later needed to downgrade to internet explorer 6 because of some problems. Everything was ok bu...

• Internet explorer restarting by him self Closed

Hello, I got a little problem,with my widow vista,sometimes I opened some files,and my Internet explorer restart by him self, I tired from t...

• firefox and windows updates Closed

Hi. Just wanted to know if firefox can be runned for the updates on Microsoft sites? Thanks

paviliondv | Firefox | Latest reply: aquarelle Sep 18, 2008
    1 reply
  • firefox and windows update Closed

Hi. Just wanted to know if firefox can be runned for the updates on Microsoft sites? thanks

astucease | Firefox | Latest reply: aquarelle Sep 16, 2008
    1 reply
  • wont download Closed

Hello, ive been haivng this problem with downloading msn onto my laptop. every time i try to download it, it pops up with something ive never seen w...

PLEASE HELP ... | Downloading | Latest reply: Alex Sep 15, 2008
    1 reply
  • downloading games Closed

Hello, i am having problems downloading games from Big Fish, etc. a box will come up and says scanning for viruses and then just stop. when i c...

tami3822 | Downloading | Latest reply: tami3822 Sep 12, 2008
    2 replies
  • is google chrome really good???? Closed

Hello, im using the latest google chrome and im wondering if it is better than mozilla firefox and what are the weakness of it;-)thanks for ...

zefenix | Google Chrome | Latest reply: sherkan_81 Sep 12, 2008
    2 replies
  • strange noice on internet explorer Closed

Hello, when I get onto internet explorer I can hear some clicking sound as if new pages are being opened and then all I get is a very slow connect...

• unable to run firefox and opera Closed

Hello, I had viruses on my computer so formatted my harddisk and installed winXP again. after that i had installed noton 360 then i was trying to i...

vipul | Firefox | Latest reply: Sherkan Sep 10, 2008
    2 replies
  • some pages wont open on ie Closed

Hi guys I have some pages which wont open in internet explorer do you think it's a virus ?

• clicking sound can be heard on ie Closed

Hello, when I get onto internet explorer I can hear some clicking sound as if new pages are being opened and then all I get is a very slow con...

• Can't download from the internet Closed

Hello,each time I go online and try to download anything from the internet my PC shuts down and then re-starts. What can I do? I've scan for viruses a...

BRO | Downloading | Latest reply: brakers Sep 4, 2008
    1 reply
  • download Closed

Hello, how can i get a full version of pc security

eli | Downloading | Latest reply: aquarelle Sep 3, 2008
    2 replies
  • cant download it won't let me open only to di Closed

Hello, i am trying to upgrade firefox 3 but everytime i download it won't let me open i can only open with disk plus i keep getting reference memor...

prd2bme | Downloading | Latest reply: initials 76 Sep 1, 2008
    1 reply
  • can't open ant downloads Closed

Hello, after downloading any update i cannot open them.tried to do this in internet explorer n mozilla and it won't work. ran virus scan(avast) and ...

jim | Downloading | Latest reply: DV6500 Sep 1, 2008
    5 replies
  • what version of ie i have? Closed

Hello, I want to know what version of web browser I have on my computer anyone can help me please?

• EXPLORER.EXE Closed

Hello, Pls of recent, anytime my system boots up, on the desktop an error message comes up and says EXPLORER.EXE cannot be started and it will requ...

• download Closed

Hello, my computer turned off while i was making a download how do i get back the download

noodle | Downloading | Latest reply: Nessa Aug 27, 2008
    1 reply
  • explorer trying to open "ffdshow" Closed

Hello, sometimes on my laptop , a diallog says mssege that "explorer trying to load ffdshow " and this dialog box will close in just 30 sec (c...

• optimizing my downloads Closed

Hello, i would like to know how to optimize bit comet normally the idle connection is aabout 200kpbs and i have only 50kpbs as connection and any ide...

qwerty.5665 | Downloading | Latest reply: bluenite7 Aug 20, 2008
    1 reply
  • compaq presario v5000 usb driver download Solved/Closed

Hello guys, I would like to have d website where I can download d usb driver for my compaq presario v5000Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6...

kelly6ng | Downloading | Latest reply: aquarelle Aug 19, 2008
    1 reply
  • internet explorer problem Closed

Hello, Ive just had this problem. Whenever I go on the internet it keeps telling me that java isn't installed properly what should I do please ?

• problems with my internet explorer Closed

Hello, so actually my pc keeps freezing every time i open internet explorer and this problem keeps going on i dont mind restarting my pc every time...

• Internet Explorer Closed

Hello, My Internet Explorer has gotten slower over time from since I gotten my computer. Any suggestions? :) Thanks.

• it would be nice to download bluetoth easier Closed

i have been sick looking to download bluetooth software dell inspiron 6400

ziad | Downloading | Latest reply: anithNair15 Aug 4, 2008
    2 replies
  • Internet Explorer keeps terminating Solved/Closed

Hello, When I try and use IE.. I get an error message before long that says.. it has encountered a problem and needs to close.. or something about a ...

• Error with Mozilla firefox Closed

hi dudes , I was using Mozilla firefox as Browser and it just updated to the latest version. Since that day the browser is not working and some...

celinebios | Firefox | Latest reply: Dora The Explorer Jul 29, 2008
    1 reply
  • download Closed

i need to download complete java software

theo | Downloading | Latest reply: RAM Jul 12, 2008
    2 replies
  • google talk not oppening Closed

Hello, as i love to chat i have created an account in google talk and it was successful.unfortunately i have not used it for some time and whe...

mrslash | Google | Latest reply: mikey.mk3 Jul 7, 2008
    1 reply
  • firefox Closed

Good afternoon, I recently updated mozilla firefox on my system but its not working! Before everything was fine and was working properly..i dont like ...

battleidiot143 | Firefox | Latest reply: John W Jul 1, 2008
    1 reply
  • youtube Closed

Hello, why does my computer takes 10 to 15 mins to load a video, i think thats too much !

yogui7 | YouTube | Latest reply: yogui7 May 14, 2008
    2 replies
  • download manager Closed

Hello, i got flash get on my computer and i dont know how to use it , anyone feel like helping me plz!!

crazy_devil | Downloading | Latest reply: aquarelle May 13, 2008
    1 reply
  • Firefox beta 3.04 Closed

Is all plugins and add ons compatible with this new version of firefox...i dont want to install it before im sure please help

percy8 | Firefox | Latest reply: crazy_devil May 1, 2008
    1 reply