Network Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 10201 - 10250 of about 12,700
  • can't get on the net = | Closed

Hello, i can't get on the internet on any PC in my house, neither my xBox, and that is weird because our modem seems to work perfectly fine (we even ...

Johnny somet... | Network | Latest reply: Johnny something xD Jan 10, 2009
    5 replies
  • Wifi troubles Closed

Hello, I need to find out how i can get my laptop wifi working its a windows XP and it has a wifi receiver on the left bottom side. I keep pressing t...

badfi | WiFi | Latest reply: badfi Jan 10, 2009
    2 replies
  • Extense 5220 WLAN problem Closed

Hello, I work with Extensa 5220 that supported WLAN, but that not work!! In device manager next to "Ethernet Controller" is "??", means thats not sp...

masood_ee | Network | Latest reply: Jonah Jan 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless metwork Closed

Hello, I am coonected to a LAN and access internet through a proxy server.I have a laptop with wireless feature.i want other laptops in my neighbourh...

vabz | WiFi | Latest reply: travelmate1 Jan 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • Linksys WRT54G Closed

Hello, I was wondering if it would be worth it to replace my old Linsys WRT54G to the newer Linksys Wrt54GS?

Blender | Linksys | Latest reply: wires and plugs Jan 9, 2009
    2 replies
  • Incompatibility router and usb adapter Closed

Hello, I have a Netgear 3500 router which works fine with my Dell desktop and Windows XP. I purchased a Linksys 100 usb for my Thinkpad (with Windows...

Netgear rout... | Network | Latest reply: wires and plugs Jan 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • share computer Closed

Hello, My name is Mukesh. i am using BSNL broadband and my friend also using bsnl broadband network. so how can share our pc or connect to each ot...

mukesh | Network | Latest reply: urlinkguydotcom Jan 9, 2009
    2 replies
  • my linksys wrt54g times out frequently...why? Closed

Hello, My linksys wrt54G times out 3-4 times a day. Not only do the 2 laptops time out, but the desktop times out as well and its connect via broadba...

slaughter | Linksys | Latest reply: slaughter Jan 9, 2009
    3 replies
  • Laptop and PC Closed

Hello, how can i connect my laptop and pc together for sharing files and playing multiplayer games. I have only dial-up connection only. Is it is pos...

gijith | Network | Latest reply: urlinkguydotcom Jan 8, 2009
    2 replies
  • BitTorrent Simulation Closed

Hello, should anyone give an advice on how I can start programming a bitTorrent simulation? Thanks.

hihi01 | Network | Latest reply: hihi01 Jan 8, 2009
    2 replies
  • SERVICE PACK 2 PROBLEMS WITH WIRELESS NETWORK Closed

I recently installed microsoft service pack 2 on my laptop computer and now my computer keeps dumping my internet settings. my computer finds my wire...

REA | WiFi | Latest reply: DJZOUK Jan 8, 2009
    2 replies
  • Laptop not showing unsecured networks Closed

Hello, I'm having a problem finding unsecured networks on my laptop. I have a second laptop that is currently viewing 4 wireless connections. 2 are...

Kris | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • can't get wireless to work Closed

Hello, I have downgraded a dv2940se to XP SP3 and can't seem to get the right driver for the wireless to work, it keeps saying that it is not confi...

teknopower | WiFi | Latest reply: wires and plugs Jan 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • How to access the internet in laptop Closed

Hello, I am unable get the internet on my laptop which is having Window Vista home Premium... can access net in my mobile but when i wanted to connec...

Mammu | Network | Latest reply: truste1 Jan 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • Build a Social Networking Software Closed

Hi everyone, It's nice to see you here. If any of you have plans of starting a social networking site for a closed network, like an organizati...

katichsm | Network | Latest reply: gibsontom06 Jan 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • msn isnt working atall!!! Closed

Hello, msn isnt letting me sign in, it keeps saying i have problems with my windows live id, what do i do now? ive restarted my computer and every...

steph | Network | Latest reply: hello Jan 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • Ipconfig Closed

Hello, When i want to run: ipconfig, the prompt comes to screen for 1 second and disapears, how can I make it to remain in the screen?

Mike azimi | Network | Latest reply: Mike azimi Jan 7, 2009
    3 replies
  • can't connect to internet Closed

Hello, i have two laptop and a CELCOM broadband. how can i connect the two of them to the internet. .i also have lan cable and wireless..help me ple...

ayom | Network | Latest reply: kitkatcho Jan 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • Cannot connect to internet through browser Closed

I am running an HP laptop with a wireless connection. My internet connection is just fine and I am still able to connect to MSN and programs like Ares...

dan | Network | Latest reply: z4bmw Jan 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • create of cross cable and use of cross cable Closed

Hello,

deepakhardwr... | Network | Latest reply: deepakhardwre@gmail.com Jan 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • Networking Problem Closed

Hello, We Have a TP link WR340g router, connected are 2 machines one is connected wirless via a netgear WG311v3 and the other is wired with a...

NeedHelp | Network | Latest reply: wires and plugs Jan 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless connects but times out Closed

Hello, I can't open web pages despite my laptop saying it has connected wirelessly. If I connect my laptop PC direct to my netgear router it is ok an...

rainman | WiFi | Latest reply: rainman Jan 6, 2009
    2 replies
  • Networking problem Closed

Hello, Hi any body solv my prob. I m using our one system windows service pack 1 having printer laser 1015.but when i connect this computer to anoth...

pankaj | Network | Latest reply: hari Jan 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • routre password Closed

Hello, i know the router ip adds, & model no ,but idon't know the password & userid of router.i want to telnet the router & know the router configra...

jenar | Network | Latest reply: paviliondv Jan 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • MODEM Closed

Hello, i hav got a dsl modem by which i use my pc .but i have got a wifi enabled phone .is there any way of connecting my fone to the internet using ...

YOUNIS | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • CAN I CONNECT 3 PC TO THE SAME MODEM WO WIRES Closed

Hello, I AM TRYING TO CONNECT 3 PC TO THE SAME MODEM WITHOUT A LOT OF WIRES ALL OVER THE ROOMS. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO OR GET. THE PC'S DO NO...

CRYSTAL | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless Closed

Hello, ive got a cable modem and i would like to know if i baught a wireless modem would my internet work if i swaped my cable modem for a wireless m...

jack | WiFi | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • no ethernet connection XP Closed

Hello, The ethernet problem with windows XP laptop. A couple of days ago the ethernet connection dissapeared, so I can not access the internet....

saak.stepi | Network | Latest reply: cdn Jan 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • abc Closed

Hellosir/madem iwnt 2 access inter net throgh my mobile 2 my laptop so could u help me to solve this problem...i am having 53...

raj | Network | Latest reply: importo Jan 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • unable to share internet connection 2pc Closed

Hello, I have mobile jasjam, I connect throught my mobile internet but i want to share internet connection another pc with Lancard, but i cannot able...

khalil | Network | Latest reply: sachin Jan 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • connection between two hubs Closed

Hello, i having to sapper ate networks in the office by using two hubs switch.both networks are in the same ip address range(192.0.0.10-...

sajesh | Network | Latest reply: paul652 Jan 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • lan netwrk Closed

Hello, i want to know how make lan network on two pc without making one as server means i have 2 pcs i want to use bsnl broad band on both without m...

akshay | Network | Latest reply: Gopanuj Jan 3, 2009
    3 replies
  • MSN and Wireless... Closed

Hi, Well I recently got wireless and everything is working fine on my computers (Vista Laptop and XP Desktop), such as my internet and my Wii and DS...

nenya-x | WiFi | Latest reply: yashvintozor Jan 2, 2009
    1 reply
  • know about wifi security Closed

Hello, hello sir i'm using linksys wifi router which model number is WRT54G ; i want to protected my wifi network through WEP OR WPA pls tell me th...

pritesh | WiFi | Latest reply: adobepro Jan 1, 2009
    1 reply
  • linksys wifi router Closed

Hello,

pritesh | Linksys | Latest reply: free4pc Jan 1, 2009
    1 reply
  • internet on mobile through pc's network? Closed

Hello, i want to know if i can operate internet on my mobile phone with pc's adsl network? is it possible my phone is a symbion 60 series 3rd edition ...

basukala | Network | Latest reply: lexmarkd Jan 1, 2009
    1 reply
  • 3 laptops only two work at one time Closed

Hello, I am using a Linksys WRT 54 GS with one outside internet cable connection and want to have my business laptop, my daughter's (sony Viao) lapto...

dan | Network | Latest reply: Nick Jan 1, 2009
    1 reply
  • linking 2 computres to internet Closed

Hello, I have a Toshiba lap top which runs on Vista, and I would like to link it to my Dell desk top whitch runs XP to both work on my Broadband conn...

rebeccajp1 | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 31, 2008
    1 reply
  • wireless Closed

Hello, i have a dv6000. yesterday before i shutdown my laptop, there was no problem at all. today morning i just restarted and now wireless is not ...

selimaltay | WiFi | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 31, 2008
    1 reply
  • 2nd computer Closed

Hello, having trouble hooking up 2nd computer to linksys wrt54g router(wired).can you help?

les | Network | Latest reply: rideons Dec 30, 2008
    1 reply
  • Internet on my laptop Closed

Hello, I want temporary internet on my laptop with a Ethernet cable witch i have on my desktop until i get wireless internet. Do I just connect the E...

private | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 30, 2008
    1 reply
  • browsers on Internet do not connect Closed

Hello, ever sense my computer had a crash about a month ago my Internet browsers such as firefox and Internet explorer are not able to connect to the ...

Evan | Network | Latest reply: Evan Dec 30, 2008
    3 replies
  • do i need modem&wireless router Closed

Hello, mine is a silly question as others seem to be having loads of trouble. i have been through all the same as others,all i would like to know no...

pally2 | WiFi | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 30, 2008
    1 reply
  • IP problem Closed

Hello, hi buudy dear someone is using my IP address in same department b'coz when im using my IP its says like ur IP is static and some...

rAj | Network | Latest reply: Lajnux.co.cc Dec 30, 2008
    1 reply
  • Internet working on ony 1 computer..? Closed

Hello, I have a PC,a laptop and 1 fixed broadband connection without a router.I am using this connection on both the pc n laptop since many months.ye...

vidhii.mehta... | Network | Latest reply: itsupport Dec 30, 2008
    1 reply
  • how to connect two computer for network shari Closed

Hello,i have two computer with xp os,what are the requirements and possible way to connecting two systems for networksharing and also give step by ste...

jaga | Network | Latest reply: prashant verma Dec 30, 2008
    1 reply
  • net using in phone Closed

Hello,sir i am using n82 phone.i have net connection via airtel. any problem for phone.

pandu | Network | Latest reply: Faizan Dec 30, 2008
    1 reply
  • i need driver of intel(r) pro wireless 3945 Closed

Hello, i had some problems with my laptop so i have recently formatted it,but i can't find the driver of wireless ,network connection and ethernet ...

minu | WiFi | Latest reply: Madhan Dec 29, 2008
    3 replies
  • gateways causes slow wifi connection? Closed

Hello to all after having my 1st net runing at home I got this strange problem. I use now my laptop often with free AP in the city. Today (aft...

arte | WiFi | Latest reply: dayman Dec 29, 2008
    1 reply
  • Problem With Ports on LINKSYS? Closed

Hello, I have a MAC and a windows laptop connected to a LINKSYS WAG54G both using Ethernet. For the past few weeks if I switch off the router at...

Iain | Linksys | Latest reply: recky83 Dec 29, 2008
    1 reply