Network Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 10451 - 10500 of about 12,700
  • i need an american ip address Closed

Hello, i need an ip address i could use in opening paypal, cos i have been trying to open my paypal account with an african ip it hasnt been working ...

banty | Network | Latest reply: banty Oct 22, 2008
    8 replies
  • Unable to connect to Net NTT ADSL Closed

Hello, I am trying to make an internet connection in Japan via an NTT ADSL modem using the LAN port. The connection works just fine on the borrowed...

howbern | Network | Latest reply: lifekcus Oct 22, 2008
    1 reply
  • slow or not opening of site Closed

Hello, On my Firefox & Internet Explorer there are some sites which opens very very very slow or sometimes doesn't open. Why is it so? Thanks...

Tesh | Network | Latest reply: imation Oct 22, 2008
    1 reply
  • Wirless connection problem Closed

Hello, I have my wirless moden setup. I have wireless adapter connected to labtop I set configurations in my service page to Automatic then Start. my...

Pat | Network | Latest reply: james Oct 22, 2008
    1 reply
  • Connected but not connecting Closed

Hello, Ok here's whats up. My desktop computer cannot connect to a web browser BUT IT CAN connect to online games like world of warcraft with extre...

Bearson | Network | Latest reply: Jo Oct 21, 2008
    1 reply
  • poblem regarding the settings of my laptop Closed

Hello, i dont know what settings should be made in my laptop to access to internet using my mobile as a modem so please help me about the settings in...

sandy | Network | Latest reply: timefor7 Oct 21, 2008
    1 reply
  • Wireless --> Computer with network card >por Closed

Hello, This is my situation. I have an XBox. I want to connect it to the WIRELESS Internet connection I use with my laptop. My laptop has both a...

Setherson | WiFi | Latest reply: Setherson Oct 20, 2008
    2 replies
  • Issue with my laptop Closed

Hello, I have a toshiba laptop for 2 years now, and for the past i been using the PC card to use the internet, but just two days ago i try to connec...

Mss Centaur | Network | Latest reply: austqui Oct 20, 2008
    1 reply
  • anable to connect in network Closed

Hello, i am anable to connect with another system in the network i have a small network there is a problem in my network a problem occur a system p...

kt | Network | Latest reply: kalyan Oct 19, 2008
    2 replies
  • Need help connecting computer to net Closed

Hello, I am not sure this is in the right forum. If not sorry. I have 3 computers at home. Two are desktop computers and one is a wireless lapto...

Rosalund | Network | Latest reply: Rosalund Oct 18, 2008
    2 replies
  • Can't ping two PCs thru a router connection Closed

Hello, Can someone tell me why I can not ping two computers each other thru my linksys router. Request timed out every time. Thank you!!

Alan | Network | Latest reply: Param Oct 18, 2008
    1 reply
  • set up wireless Closed

Hello, ok, there are three laptops in our house currently, one is mine, a toshiba running on vista that i take to school with me. The other two comp...

Johnnyboy | WiFi | Latest reply: Johnnyboy Oct 18, 2008
    2 replies
  • printer sharing Closed

Hello, I have PC(XP,main computer) which is connected through LAN to the internet via router and the other laptop(Vista) and PC(XP) with wireless c...

sheron_deeps | Network | Latest reply: Sandeep Oct 18, 2008
    1 reply
  • wifi problem Closed

Hey there ive just bought a wifi usb pen for me to be able to connect two computers and a friend told me that to be able to do that I should have two ...

tankno | WiFi | Latest reply: laptopman Oct 17, 2008
    1 reply
  • Attempting to set up multiple items Closed

Hello, Here we go. I have a Dell Pc dimension 3000 (windows xp)a Motorola surfboard SB5100, a Belkin wireless G router, an HP pavilion laptop (win...

sempergumby | Network | Latest reply: sempergumby Oct 17, 2008
    1 reply
  • Wireless woes. Closed

I can't seem to add my computer to my network. Basically what happens is the router is recognizing the computer because it's listed but my internet is...

Xia | WiFi | Latest reply: Xia Oct 17, 2008
    3 replies
  • Wireless router Closed

Hello, I have a sky broad band wireless router box and a laptop. We connected the internet to the laptop last night through thw router box but this w...

louise | WiFi | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 16, 2008
    1 reply
  • wireless network configuration Closed

Hello, I need help with my wireless configuration settiings. "Use windowns to configure my wireless network settings" box will not stay checked. ...

Stressanie | WiFi | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 16, 2008
    1 reply
  • Autometically link goes to google website Closed

Hello, i opend my yahoo mail, while mail forwarding time when i am typing g letter on my key board suddenly opening google website so what i have ...

madhavi | Network | Latest reply: Ray Oct 16, 2008
    2 replies
  • WAG160N ethernet cable instead of DSL (input) Closed

Hi Guys... i have just boought a WAG160N and when i started the setup i was asked to connect the DSL phone cable to the WAG160N, although i'm using...

Joey Live | Network | Latest reply: TheFRiED Oct 16, 2008
    2 replies
  • i lost "WINHTTP.dii" Closed

Hello, my computer always have the message that this file "WINHTTP.dii" is missing when i try to instal windows live messanger..what can i do?? where...

stathis | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 15, 2008
    1 reply
  • installing a wireless router Closed

Hello, We have a desktop computer that is hooked up with a regular (not wireless) router from the cable company. I just bought a laptop and want to...

vq13 | WiFi | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 15, 2008
    1 reply
  • wireless Closed

Hello, hi ]i have linksys WAG200G ROUTER, it was working properly untill last friday it stoped working i asked my pal to help now i can connect to t...

swatman | WiFi | Latest reply: swatman Oct 15, 2008
    2 replies
  • NEED HELP WITH DUMB INTERNET!! Closed

ok hey i bought this modem called BELKIN and it was to put internet on my laptop well i loaded the disk and everything on my big computer well i...

Bonkey77 | Network | Latest reply: jamesyap34 Oct 15, 2008
    1 reply
  • can't connect to internet Closed

Hello, My 5 year old laptop has never been wireless even though I have the Linksys Broadband Router. I've always had to use a phone jack and plug in...

Pat | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 14, 2008
    1 reply
  • Ubuntu and Windows Vista Wireless Issues Closed

Hello, My main computer runs on Ubuntu, which is where I have my Netgear Wireless Router hooked up. I just got a new Dell desktop that runs on Wind...

Tawny | WiFi | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 14, 2008
    1 reply
  • logging problem Closed

Hello, I have tried to log in on the 192.168.1.1 and it's not letting me even though I have TRIED 100 different ways using "admin" both for the usern...

trini | Network | Latest reply: Pedge2k7 Oct 14, 2008
    2 replies
  • Stupid wireless Closed

Hello, I have wireless internet and everything works fine, but when someone calls it goes off but the internet on the main computer stays on because ...

K_M4N | WiFi | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 13, 2008
    1 reply
  • Computers see eachother but nothing else Closed

Hello, My dad was trying to connect our two desktop computers together and they see eachother but they can't do anything else. right now when someone ...

Shadow Outlaw | Network | Latest reply: mike178 Oct 13, 2008
    1 reply
  • Connected to router, but no inernet Closed

Hello, i can connect to the router but will not connect to internet. i get on another computer it connects just fine. I can connect to the internet at...

Shadow Outlaw | Network | Latest reply: ishe67 Oct 13, 2008
    1 reply
  • IP address Closed

Hello, I have a problem in the connection of wire less connection. its appear that there is a connection but i can not open any web site , l try ...

akas | Network | Latest reply: Kevink Oct 13, 2008
    1 reply
  • HP notepade Wifi Closed

Hello, I have a problem with a HP notepad that i just bought as second hand. I am trying to install my Wifi lan drivers but everytime the pc free...

neels | WiFi | Latest reply: naren Oct 13, 2008
    2 replies
  • Connect two PCs to internet Closed

Hello, I would like to be able to access the net with two Pcs at the same time. One PC is a Gateway running Vista, second is a HP laptop runnin...

Uby | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 12, 2008
    1 reply
  • Connect two acer windows XP 2 laptop wireless Closed

Hello, I have an acer laptop aspire 5570z, i want to create wireless connection with another laptop using only wireless of the two computers. ...

Albatross | WiFi | Latest reply: someone Oct 12, 2008
    1 reply
  • Mac to PC music Closed

Hello, I have all of my music (iTunes) on MAC OS X 10.3.9 and need to transfer all the music to a (iTunes) PC Win Vista, now I have the Mac set up t...

Maggie | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 11, 2008
    1 reply
  • my computer out of nowhere says...jonny Closed

Hello, my computer is driving me crazy! it out of no where says i have no wirrerless connector but its definetly in there! And now,it says there is n...

jonnny boy | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 10, 2008
    1 reply
  • connect two systems Closed

Hi, I'm raji working as a software programmer, I would like to know the procedures in detail to connect computers via LAN. So I hope that you woul...

raj | Network | Latest reply: essodiesel Oct 10, 2008
    1 reply
  • router IP address problem, I think? Closed

Hello, When I try to view TV episodes through the abc.com website, a screen pops up telling me that "only US residents can view full episodes". The...

rox | Network | Latest reply: virageviraj Oct 10, 2008
    1 reply
  • want to connect the wireless connection Solved/Closed

Hello, Dear All. I'd like to make connection to the wireless network.I m in the range of wireless when I used laptop.With Laptop I can use wir...

blueribbon | WiFi | Latest reply: blueribbon Oct 10, 2008
    2 replies
  • ABT LAN Closed

Hello, Sir i want to know that,i have 18 computer and i want to connect all of them is that means i want to create a samll lan in a collage. s...

Maddy | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 9, 2008
    1 reply
  • Primary DNS Server is not set up Closed

Hello, I am using windows vista and we are connected via a wireless connection, however, am unable to get to any internet pages. Diagnostics retur...

Chris | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 9, 2008
    1 reply
  • wifi lost Closed

HI everyone. My lap top could pick up wifi anywhere in my house and one day I could not get on the internet anymore. What could the problem be. I do n...

coop | WiFi | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 9, 2008
    1 reply
  • Sharing word documents etc between 2 pc's Closed

Hello, I have a wireless connection between my Pc upstairs and my laptop downstairs. PC upstairs is connected to the internet by Broadband cable but ...

mags | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 9, 2008
    1 reply
  • msn Closed

Hello, my msn sin in bt the it sins out and it says sometihnk about a proble and i wont it to work all the time can u do somthink please plaese thank...

channy | Network | Latest reply: signaldown Oct 9, 2008
    1 reply
  • Internet Closed

Hello, I would like to know how to get free internet connection with my mobile phone (Nokia 5200) using a digicel sim. help plz.

Dan | Network | Latest reply: jacikechina Oct 9, 2008
    1 reply
  • make network Closed

Hello, i want to connect two computers how i will connect through a cable.plz help me or send me complete notes on email

brightmoon4ever | Network | Latest reply: brightmoon Oct 9, 2008
    2 replies
  • Connection is perfect but can't browse!?!?! Closed

So i just down graded to windows Xp because while having windows vista I kept getting BSOD ...and Hated it because i couldn't fix it ...now my compute...

DBE | Network | Latest reply: DBE Oct 8, 2008
    2 replies
  • Wi-fi trouble Closed

MessaHello, My computer does not recognize the wireless connections in the surrounding area and i am not sure what i did wrong - i have tried switc...

Kees | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 8, 2008
    1 reply
  • Wireless network problem--Trouble downloading Closed

I recently moved to an apartment that offers free wireless internet. I can connect to the internet fine on my Vista laptop and browse the internet, wh...

234 | WiFi | Latest reply: petes450se Oct 7, 2008
    3 replies
  • Problems with router Closed

Hello I have a problem tat i think its really wierd well my house gettin new windows so i have to turn off all computers to the router i turned the ro...

Guilhas Blue... | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 7, 2008
    1 reply