Network Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 10501 - 10550 of about 12,700
  • my computer out of nowhere says...jonny Closed

Hello, my computer is driving me crazy! it out of no where says i have no wirrerless connector but its definetly in there! And now,it says there is n...

jonnny boy | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 10, 2008
    1 reply
  • connect two systems Closed

Hi, I'm raji working as a software programmer, I would like to know the procedures in detail to connect computers via LAN. So I hope that you woul...

raj | Network | Latest reply: essodiesel Oct 10, 2008
    1 reply
  • router IP address problem, I think? Closed

Hello, When I try to view TV episodes through the abc.com website, a screen pops up telling me that "only US residents can view full episodes". The...

rox | Network | Latest reply: virageviraj Oct 10, 2008
    1 reply
  • want to connect the wireless connection Solved/Closed

Hello, Dear All. I'd like to make connection to the wireless network.I m in the range of wireless when I used laptop.With Laptop I can use wir...

blueribbon | WiFi | Latest reply: blueribbon Oct 10, 2008
    2 replies
  • ABT LAN Closed

Hello, Sir i want to know that,i have 18 computer and i want to connect all of them is that means i want to create a samll lan in a collage. s...

Maddy | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 9, 2008
    1 reply
  • Primary DNS Server is not set up Closed

Hello, I am using windows vista and we are connected via a wireless connection, however, am unable to get to any internet pages. Diagnostics retur...

Chris | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 9, 2008
    1 reply
  • wifi lost Closed

HI everyone. My lap top could pick up wifi anywhere in my house and one day I could not get on the internet anymore. What could the problem be. I do n...

coop | WiFi | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 9, 2008
    1 reply
  • Sharing word documents etc between 2 pc's Closed

Hello, I have a wireless connection between my Pc upstairs and my laptop downstairs. PC upstairs is connected to the internet by Broadband cable but ...

mags | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 9, 2008
    1 reply
  • msn Closed

Hello, my msn sin in bt the it sins out and it says sometihnk about a proble and i wont it to work all the time can u do somthink please plaese thank...

channy | Network | Latest reply: signaldown Oct 9, 2008
    1 reply
  • Internet Closed

Hello, I would like to know how to get free internet connection with my mobile phone (Nokia 5200) using a digicel sim. help plz.

Dan | Network | Latest reply: jacikechina Oct 9, 2008
    1 reply
  • make network Closed

Hello, i want to connect two computers how i will connect through a cable.plz help me or send me complete notes on email

brightmoon4ever | Network | Latest reply: brightmoon Oct 9, 2008
    2 replies
  • Connection is perfect but can't browse!?!?! Closed

So i just down graded to windows Xp because while having windows vista I kept getting BSOD ...and Hated it because i couldn't fix it ...now my compute...

DBE | Network | Latest reply: DBE Oct 8, 2008
    2 replies
  • Wi-fi trouble Closed

MessaHello, My computer does not recognize the wireless connections in the surrounding area and i am not sure what i did wrong - i have tried switc...

Kees | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 8, 2008
    1 reply
  • Wireless network problem--Trouble downloading Closed

I recently moved to an apartment that offers free wireless internet. I can connect to the internet fine on my Vista laptop and browse the internet, wh...

234 | WiFi | Latest reply: petes450se Oct 7, 2008
    3 replies
  • Problems with router Closed

Hello I have a problem tat i think its really wierd well my house gettin new windows so i have to turn off all computers to the router i turned the ro...

Guilhas Blue... | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 7, 2008
    1 reply
  • router and modem re boot Closed

Hello, Ok sounds like most of you guys hee actually know what you are talking about. I'm a complete novice ! is there anyone out there who can advis...

Muppett | Network | Latest reply: dreamwave Oct 7, 2008
    1 reply
  • problem to create wifi network Closed

Hello, i have router with cable and also i have a indoors wifi card and i want to have wirless singal in my hometo connect with other devices and i ...

giorgaak | WiFi | Latest reply: giorgaak Oct 7, 2008
    2 replies
  • phone call drops cable modem connection Closed

Hello, How do I fix this? Everytime my cordless phone rings my (hard wired) ethernet connection between the cable (not DSL) modem and my wireless ro...

notIPsavvy | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 7, 2008
    1 reply
  • internet problem Closed

Hello, actually i was LANing my Laptop with my friend's pc,but not succeeded.all the IP addresses are right,my Laptop also showing the internet conne...

anil | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 6, 2008
    1 reply
  • unable to access Internet Closed

Hello, I'm running a windows XP dell desktop machine with SP3...IE7 can use both ethernet or wireless connections and unable to reach internet all...

gmancutlass76 | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 6, 2008
    1 reply
  • connection Closed

Hello, Have connected an acer laptop to home wireless connection but can't access internet (limited connectivity) Any help appreciated!!!

severely pis... | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 6, 2008
    1 reply
  • Desktop problems Closed

Hey TJ i was hoping you could help me out. My mother-in-law's desktop wont connect to any web page at all, shows i have a connection with very low se...

JasonS | Network | Latest reply: JasonS Oct 6, 2008
    2 replies
  • wireless connection fujitsu & belkin Closed

Hello, wireless connection was working fine until about 2 weeks ago. Now when I try to connect to the wireless network the message "the settings sav...

lorri | WiFi | Latest reply: kieferschild Oct 6, 2008
    1 reply
  • HELP! I NEED URGENT FOR COLLEGE Closed

Hello, my college has set up a mini website for people to access work documents and power point presentation from the lesson . I cant access a thin...

SofieStyle | Network | Latest reply: Chris Needler Oct 6, 2008
    1 reply
  • wireless router Closed

Hello, I have a wireless router 192.168.1.1 wrt54G I am opertaing thru the router at this time .. my second computer shows no connection and no ...

pacemaker | WiFi | Latest reply: astucease Oct 6, 2008
    1 reply
  • Wireless works ok at home but nowhere else Closed

Hello, I have a problem with wireless access. I have a wireless at home which works fine but if I try to access the internet through any other wir...

greendog | WiFi | Latest reply: greendog Oct 6, 2008
    2 replies
  • laptop HP wireless Closed

Hello, i am asking about the hp laptops and it has wireless and every time i search the internet is says diagnosie a problem then i click on it but i...

smudge | WiFi | Latest reply: OWEN LETHABO Oct 6, 2008
    1 reply
  • regarding lan Closed

Hello, in my home ,4 pc's are present , 1 switch & i connected with broadband inernet connection of BSNL. i want to give this internet connection t...

madhu | Network | Latest reply: OWEN LETHABO Oct 6, 2008
    1 reply
  • access program file folder on vista Closed

Hello, I have 2 vista pc's networked (wired thru netgear hub), and on my client i need access to program file folder on the server. Error 1806 - you ...

peter | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 5, 2008
    1 reply
  • Problem with wireless router Closed

Hello, I'm having a really hard time setting up my wireless broadband router to the new computer I recently purchased. I've tried contacting Motoro...

StuckChik | WiFi | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 5, 2008
    1 reply
  • problem with either my laptop or wireless Closed

Hello, I really need your help!! Please!! Recently I have a problem in accessing certain website that I usually visited by either Internet Explorer...

Wen | WiFi | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 5, 2008
    1 reply
  • using switch Closed

Hello, pls tell me how to share the inter(BSNL BROADBAND) using switch.some say we need to make 1 pc as a host.is it right.please explian clearly..

satsu | Network | Latest reply: abdulla Oct 5, 2008
    1 reply
  • about router Closed

Hello, i have a router,but i don't know how to connect it to my modem and how to connect it to my laptop for me to have a internet connection in my...

shawie | Network | Latest reply: honeylocs Oct 5, 2008
    2 replies
  • Help Me Regarding Lan Networking Closed

Hello, There Every Body, i am stuck in a problem and need your guidance i searched all forums but no help so Far. :( I have a laptop and DeskTop, ...

Mallick | Network | Latest reply: takeadvice1221 Oct 5, 2008
    1 reply
  • Linksys WMP54G Closed

Hello, I got a Wireless WMP54G , on vista 64 bit , with a wireelss router WBR 2310 ! we got 2 computers on the network , first is connected di...

mondon | Linksys | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 4, 2008
    1 reply
  • Internet space provieder Closed

Hello, I need help regarding How can I make my computer as a server like internet servive provieder to provied internet space to others for t...

Anjum | Network | Latest reply: GeorgeRattel Oct 4, 2008
    5 replies
  • Wireless help Closed

I'm having problems connecting to the net with my laptop through my wireless network. The desktop PC is using vista, and is connected to the router vi...

ak | WiFi | Latest reply: rohitbarjatya Oct 4, 2008
    1 reply
  • weird internet problem Closed

well I am connected to the internet throuugh a modem wich sends wireless signal. I am able to connect to use Internet explorer, dowload crap and stuff...

Neofranky | Network | Latest reply: Neofranky Oct 2, 2008
    2 replies
  • Using Windows 2000 + IE6 Closed

Hello, I am using windows 2000 and IE6 on an old fujitsu lifebook. Anyway, i am trying a wirless card, then an ethernet cable to connect to the ine...

john_m79 | Network | Latest reply: GeorgeRattel Oct 2, 2008
    2 replies
  • Connecting Belkin wireless router Closed

Hello, When the set up tries to connect to the internet SupportSoft throws up a message " ..... Sign off and then on again with Administrator privi...

RetiredGolfer | WiFi | Latest reply: GeorgeRattel Oct 2, 2008
    1 reply
  • wireless photo transmission Closed

Hello, I am a wedding photographer looking for two things and I don't know if there's one device that can do both or not. 1) I want to wirelessl...

Geoff | WiFi | Latest reply: GeorgeRattel Oct 2, 2008
    1 reply
  • Windows Live Beta frozen Closed

Hello, my messenger beta every time I sign in it gets frozen, so it kinda doesn't work, what the hell do i do? I uninstalled it, and installed it agai...

Lilly The Fa... | Network | Latest reply: GeorgeRattel Oct 2, 2008
    1 reply
  • one extra ip address showing ipconfig commond Closed

Hello, hi i am facing one problem, when i run the command "ipconfig" that time it will give one extra ip address. Ethernet adapter Local Area Con...

dhanu | Network | Latest reply: griever09 Oct 2, 2008
    1 reply
  • lease line Closed

Hello, can anybody tell me that which router is suitable for leased line between 1841 and 1812 router.

rajesh | Network | Latest reply: jmets111 Oct 2, 2008
    1 reply
  • how to change ip from cmd on vista Solved/Closed

Hello, i know the command netsh int ip set address "local area connection" static 192.168.0.101 255.255.255.0 192.168.0.254 1 but on vista ther...

kostas | Network | Latest reply: meedo Oct 2, 2008
    1 reply
  • Only have access to half the internet??? Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm currently on a laptop running Windows Vista. My ISP is AT&T. Ethernet Cable plugged in. About 60 minutes ago, the online applicat...

Re1088 | Network | Latest reply: Re1088 Sep 29, 2008
    2 replies
  • Mesh network device with five interfaces Closed

Hello, I have a mesh network device which has five Interfaces. But IP want only one IP for the system so that any device that is connected to ...

Siva | Network | Latest reply: Siva Sep 29, 2008
    2 replies
  • livebox Closed

Hi, I have a livebox at home which I want to connect to my computer but I cant do that I don't know why but my pc will detect a livebox in r...

canthave | Network | Latest reply: andrewsbkk007 Sep 28, 2008
    1 reply
  • Password Closed

Hello, If this is a computer network then go and see your network administrator otherwise ask a computer technician to reset the password for y...

melmel.cz | Network | Latest reply: Mson Sep 28, 2008
    1 reply
  • i can't connect to my internet Closed

Hello, my internet connection is not work likewise my phone,and i don't know why,i think i don't have an ip address because i 've tried to change it ...

dodosantario | Network | Latest reply: molad Sep 27, 2008
    3 replies