Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 12301 - 12350 of about 16,600
  • a macro that will enter Closed

Hello, I am looking for a macro that will look at "A:1" and if positive enter "xxx" in "b:1" and color the cell background "yellow" or something fr...

drwhicker | Excel | Latest reply: drwhicker Dec 5, 2009
    2 replies
  • compare column Closed

Hello, I have two columns in an excel spreadsheet (2003). I have two columns with partial information in each column. I would like to consolidate t...

• Excel Help Please Closed

Hello, I have a problem that I am working on that can probably be solved using VBA code, but I am not proficient enough to do it on my own and I am...

Chris Forge | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Dec 4, 2009
    3 replies
  • Everything is downloading into Word Closed

Hello, I am having a lot of trouble with Windows 7, because everytime that I try to download a file, it defaults in saving it to Word 2007, even if i...

Diz | Word | Latest reply: Diz Dec 4, 2009
    2 replies
  • Sorting a large list of emails Closed

Hello, I am trying to check the validity of 13k+ email addresses that were manually entered into a spreadsheet. There are common mistakes made in t...

• Help with Hyperlink Excel Macro Closed

Hello, I have a macro that creates new worksheets in an Excel book, it also names the sheet after the cell you are on. Can someone help me with a mac...

sahkab | Excel | Latest reply: sahkab Dec 4, 2009
    3 replies
  • Crossreferencing Closed

Hello, Heres my question. I have 2 sheets in excel, the first sheet has names in one collum and numbers in another collum. What i need to do is in th...

• excel spreadsheet Closed

Hello, My name is timothy kelly, I would like to know if you could see me a copy of the excel spreadsheet, and a few basic details on how you const...

TJ | Excel | Latest reply: Trowa Dec 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • Transpose cells if not empty in Excel Closed

Hello, I have 34 long groups of numbers in one Excel column. Each group is separated by an empty cell. Does someone know how to transpose this c...

irnary | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Dec 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • my browser will not load page Closed

Hello, WOW, I didnt know that everyone had the same problem. I stayed on the phone with the cable company for an hour, we went through everything. Fin...

johnny | Excel | Latest reply: LouisSteph Dec 4, 2009
    1 reply

Hello, i have been trying to log into my facebook account at aol. each time i enter my information it says incorrect password combination. i have t...

stampnclic | Word | Latest reply: LouisSteph Dec 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • Compare a sheet values with another sheet Closed

Hello, Please help me, how to compare a sheet values with another sheet value using macro? Please.. let me know

SEA | Excel | Latest reply: iveal Dec 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • pan drive is not formating Closed

Hello, i have perchase kingstone pen drive but not able to format my 32GB Read moreI HAVE PURCHASED A KINGSTON DATA TRAVELER 32 GB PEN DRIVE.I HAVE N...

• Hicked my Gmail password Closed

Hello, One of my friends gmail id password is been hiked by some one ane he/she is abusing it by chating to her friends and even opening orkut and up...

teena | Word | Latest reply: iveal Dec 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • how do i remove window apps Closed

Hello, i wanted to remove window media player and all the window apps, including window game. i am currently using window 7 on my computer right now.

bik505 | PowerPoint | Latest reply: bik505 Dec 3, 2009
    4 replies
  • how can i open my files without password Solved/Closed

Hello, i lock the forder with "free hide folder" software, i forget the password how can i open my files without password

ice | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 Dec 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • PLEASE HELP, FORGOT VISTA ADMIN. PASSWORD Closed

Hello, I tried the saft mode way but it still asks for admin. password.... I need to get on the Admin. Profile but i forgot the password and don't...

JuanitaBilly | Word | Latest reply: dancedhall Dec 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • Advanced if Closed

Hello, I have a two part question. If i do an if statement in excel and i want it to pull multiple cells and show them if the statement is true how...

• conditional formatting Closed

Hello, I want to look a row of "yes" "no" questions...turn a cell green if all in row are yes, and red if there is a no...

• Activate/upgrade word 2007 trial version Closed

Hello, I and my daughter had been trying to upgrade to full version of micorsoft word office 2007 since our trial version expired on 30/11/09, but wi...

JOJOWEST | Word | Latest reply: dancedhall Dec 2, 2009
    1 reply
  • removing admin password Closed

Hello, only asking if how to remove admin pasword without reformating the os....

chardy | Word | Latest reply: dancedhall Dec 2, 2009
    1 reply
  • lost password Closed

Hello, I have recently change my hotmail password and have forgotten it and worst of all I have also forgotten my secret question. How do I retreiv...

Jay Kay | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 Dec 2, 2009
    1 reply
  • constant in formula Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to use a input cel in excell 1) On my excel sheet I have data on A1,A2,A3,A4,A5 containing the amount of ml ink being used. ...

• Cross sheet consolidation Closed

Hello, Right I have a great big table in sheet1, it is a list of projects and the region they're in. I want to create a formula in sheet2 that is ...

Exhell | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Dec 1, 2009
    1 reply
  • keeping currentmonth year from sheet to sheet Closed

Hello, i have created a workbook that contains 5 sheets that need to have a month and year,that i use every month. i would like to enter the month ye...

w | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Dec 1, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel function Closed

Hello, In Excel, I have a list of cities and the zip codes used in those cities. For each city I have two columns: the starting zip and the ending z...

CWebb | Excel | Latest reply: Trowa Dec 1, 2009
    1 reply
  • Opening MS Word(.doc or .docx) Closed

Hello, Can u any one help me out in opening a .doc or .docx in iphone2g

Bablu | Word | Latest reply: iveal Dec 1, 2009
    1 reply
  • password Closed

hello sir somebody has hacked my yahoo id password how to find out to my password plz send me some sugguesstions as soon as thanking you sir

sekhar | Word | Latest reply: LouisSteph Dec 1, 2009
    1 reply
  • Password protected data Closed

Hello, I lost the Icon from which i was tologin my secure data on flash Memory. Is it possible to reopen that portion of memory and get my data bac...

Zarak | Word | Latest reply: LouisSteph Dec 1, 2009
    1 reply
  • countif function Solved/Closed

Hello, I'll like to know if i can use the coutif function on multiple values? for example: =COUNTIF(E2:E30,(AND(G2:G30, "=הסתיים",A2:A30,"=11"),"=...

goldi | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 30, 2009
    3 replies
  • password Closed

Hello, i had forgotten my administrator password can you pleaseeeeeee help me ??

streets | Word | Latest reply: fure Nov 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • marcos Solved/Closed

Hello, I had someone help me make a marco in excel three years ago in office 2003. the mecro worked fine, but now I have installed office 2007. I can...

• i froget my password , secret answer Closed

Hello, Hi sir! i have a big problem :( i dont know my password , secret answer and i have alternate msn,i really dont know what to do. my account ...

memo | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 Nov 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • Has anyone tried N.T. Password and Reset? Closed

Hello, I forgot my Vista Admin. Pawword and can't access that profile... I tried the Safe Mode way but does not work, so I tried the N.T. Password a...

JuanitaBilly | Word | Latest reply: dancedhall Nov 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • Help with if Statements and Dates Closed

Hi there, I'd like to create a formula for a tenant ledger. I'd like the tenant ledger to only display the rental amounts due on or after the da...

• Display Value Closed

Hello, My problem is simple for you guys I guess, but I could not find a way on my own. I hope you can help me out. I have two sheets, lets say, S...

excelnewbie | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • pen drive password Closed

Hello, dear sir,/madam, please tell me that, how can i set password in my pen drive. Thanks.

anitabahl | Word | Latest reply: LouisSteph Nov 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • forget password Closed

Hello, i have forget my samsung sghi 450 memory card password plssssssss help me

aayush | Word | Latest reply: LouisSteph Nov 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • password lost Closed

Hello, I have lost password of my locker02.flk

bb | Word | Latest reply: iveal Nov 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • i have deleted a sent mail Closed

Hello, i have deleted a sent mail... how to get it back

• hotmail receiving in Thunderbird email Closed

Hello, I am trying to set up thunderbird email to receive and send emails. My email address is as above. What are the incoming server settings I ...

Jeanmari | Office Software | Latest reply: closeup22 Nov 29, 2009
    2 replies
  • forgot my password Closed

Hello,i lost my password 4 email adress,sliemtshali@gmail.com plz send to shaniquam.mtshali31.com

shaniqua | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 Nov 29, 2009
    1 reply
  • Can't hear the music using Mozilla browser Closed

Hello, I have a problem to hear the music from web if I am using Mozilla browser. I can hear on Internet Explorer but no on Mozilla. The music file i...

developer | Excel | Latest reply: iveal Nov 29, 2009
    1 reply
  • VBA QUOTE Closed

Hello, I am wondering if anyone can help me in writing a suitable quote in VBA. I have panel data in sheet 1 (companies in different years) and also...

EILNAZK | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 28, 2009
    1 reply
  • SKU011.cab Closed

Hello all, this is my first post. I recently installed office2007 and have few plugins running eg winzip, skype - for some reason I keep seeing out...

• unable to browse net but msn is working fine Closed

Hello, I've been having this problem for a long time, i have a laptop equip with windows vista premium sp2, on intel dual core and 4GB ram the proble...

jar on trouble | Excel | Latest reply: closeup22 Nov 28, 2009
    1 reply
  • Free browsing Closed

Hello, please send me the free browsing site on zain t9 space. the make of my phone is Nokia 2600C thanks

jumoke | Excel | Latest reply: closeup22 Nov 28, 2009
    1 reply
  • Sending emails from excel Closed

Hello, I wonder if someone could help me. I have an Excel database with dates in one column, then names in the next, tasks in the third column...

Hopepark | Excel | Latest reply: freddy Nov 28, 2009
    2 replies
  • my lost password Closed

Hello, please help me change my password.i mean like i cant live without my i-pod and if my father finds out that i forgot my password hes gonna kill...

lolli girl | Word | Latest reply: LouisSteph Nov 28, 2009
    1 reply
  • i forgot my password Closed

Hello, i forgot my password for my iphone for restore factory setting

james | Word | Latest reply: iveal Nov 28, 2009
    1 reply