Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 12451 - 12500 of about 16,600
  • i lost my yahoo password of my yahoo account Closed

Hello, i lost my yahoo password of my yahoo account which is (mariabase@yahoo.com)can some one help me get it back i will be happy if you do help me...

maria | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 Nov 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • no upload photos word in friendster Closed

Hello, i can't upload photos in friendster because there is no "upload photos" written on my friendster home.. how can i upload.. pls help..asap

mick | Word | Latest reply: daniel Nov 15, 2009
    3 replies
  • have lost my paasword Closed

Hello, have lost my paasword. and dont find any other option to get it back. i have all my important stuff there. i'm in great trouble. please hel...

cufi | Word | Latest reply: LouisSteph Nov 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel formula to get all values Closed

Hi Gurus, My head is really spinning on this one I can't seem to make it work! I have tried the lookup functions and none seemed to work. Please do...

excelguruwanabe | Excel | Latest reply: sharpman Nov 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • To highlight duplicate rows with some colour Closed

Hello, I am rashmi. i need your help regarding, to identify duplicate rows in excel sheet and highlight the same with some colour using macro program...

Rashmi D S | Excel | Latest reply: sharpman Nov 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • Prob Reg. Excel Macro.. Closed

Hello, I have a prob regarding Macro of excel 2007. suppose i have a Excel tab(xyz) which have some column(name, add, Date). i want to create a mac...

Joy | Excel | Latest reply: sharpman Nov 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • Microsoft 2003 Word Closed

Hello, Up until today, I was able to write a word doc, and the page number automatically displayed. After a routine "update" in which my computer a...

T. | Word | Latest reply: sharpman Nov 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • doc extension files Closed

Hello, I am using office 2003 and was facing problem with all Doc extension files. whenever i used to double click a doc file it opens in word...

• Msn Hacked password and Personal Details... Closed

Hello, Recently my game was hacked, so I changed the password on it. No big deal. When i woke up today my password was changed again, as well as my ...

Worried Gamer | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 Nov 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • restore my meesages Closed

Hello, I want to restore my deleted messages which i delete from inbox and sent folders could u help all happened by mistake please realy i need ur ...

• password problem Closed

Hello,My name is calin and i just bought a laptop today from my friend.When i got home today i turned it on and it had a password thing on there.It al...

kaka | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 Nov 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • disk partiation Closed

Hello, my name is umesh i want to ask how can i create partition in my hard disk without doing xp formate.please tell me the easy step of that as i a...

umesh | Office Software | Latest reply: mysticdreams Nov 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • Enter Address see if it is in range or not Closed

I want to be able for people to type a street address and see if that address is available from a list of data that has street range and street name i...

• Transferring PDF from PC to iPhone Closed

Is there no other way to transfer PDF from a PC to iPhone then by wi-fi? I really want to be able to read books and school related PDF's on my iPhone,...

lupo | PDF | Latest reply: lupo Nov 13, 2009
    2 replies
  • Find cells with certain characters in it Closed

Hello, I am trying to get an if statement together that basically says if a certain character is in a cell then set to true, if not set to false. T...

Grings | Excel | Latest reply: Grings Nov 13, 2009
    2 replies
  • Link password Closed

Hello, I'm wondering if is possible to password some sites.. When you open google.com shows a new window to enter the code to access the site...

Laur | Word | Latest reply: iveal Nov 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • Help for Excel macro to only copy data in the Closed

Hello, Allow me to thank you in advance for any help you give me, it is really appreciated. I am trying to compile a spreadsheet of variable dat...

Nikeyg | Excel | Latest reply: Nikeyg Nov 13, 2009
    2 replies
  • msword saving file Closed

Hello, I'm trying to save my files in msword and suddenly there is a same filename. I want to save without closing the application.Is there any solut...

anton | Word | Latest reply: LouisSteph Nov 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • Copying rows into a different sheet. Closed

Hello, Heres what I am trying to do. I have a workbook with a "master" sheet that I enter all of the info on. I have other worksheets that have only...

kwik98 | Excel | Latest reply: MisterPiz Nov 12, 2009
    6 replies
  • i cant browse.. Closed

Hello, First of all,i am sorry about my english.I have the same problem.Safari and firefox dont work but internet explorer and skype work.I have trie...

Effe000 | Excel | Latest reply: iveal Nov 12, 2009
    1 reply
  • I wanna get back my password. pls help me? Closed

Hello, I have lost my gmail account and password which I recently change in the month of October 2009. Can you help me? I wanna get back my password ...

snowdoll | Word | Latest reply: LouisSteph Nov 12, 2009
    1 reply
  • Export Outlook Contacts into Access Closed

Hello, I need to make a database using my Outlook Contacts. I want to take the contacts and export them into an Access database. Then I need to be ab...

Becky | Outlook | Latest reply: sharpman Nov 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • How do you map / arrange 2 Excel flat files Closed

Hello, I need to map one Excel (or could be Access) flat file into another Excel (or Access) file. there are many common fields (cells) but are no...

GrievousAngel | Excel | Latest reply: sharpman Nov 11, 2009
    5 replies
  • COUNT # ROWS where 2 conditions are true Solved/Closed

Hello, I am having problems counting the # rows of problem reports where the priority = 1 and the PR is active. here is the array: PR PRIORI...

tepatl | Excel | Latest reply: aquarelle Nov 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel 2007 Formula Help - if cell is empty... Solved/Closed

Hello, Simple formula of =J3-SUM(L3:X3) BUT if J3 is empty then I want the formula to run as =C3-SUM(L3:X3) What is the proper formula to get t...

Melissa | Excel | Latest reply: Melissa Nov 11, 2009
    2 replies
  • xls file not opening up properly Closed

Hello, I have created an xls file with a picture on it and whn I open that file on some other system the file opens up with all the txt on it but the...

vikassharma2211 | Office Software | Latest reply: mysticdreams Nov 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • excel - send result of formula to another cel Closed

Hello, Is it possible to have the results of a formula go to a cell other than the cell containing the formula? And I don't want to do the '=c5' t...

Ajay | Excel | Latest reply: Penguin Duvel Nov 11, 2009
    6 replies
  • excel issue Solved/Closed

Hello, please give macro for hiding blank rows

cophe77 | Excel | Latest reply: iveal Nov 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • to increase browsing and downloading speed Closed

Hello, i am using reliance netconnect highspeed 1x, it gives me 180kbps browsing speed and 4-6kbps downloading speed, but it reduce now and gives me ...

suman | Excel | Latest reply: iveal Nov 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • Outlook issue Closed

Hello, I have outlook 2007 on my pc and i don't know how to set the send/receive option to check for my mails automatically ?

epsiman | Outlook | Latest reply: Anelly Nov 11, 2009
    2 replies
  • lost my password Closed

Hello,

fatima | Word | Latest reply: LouisSteph Nov 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • excel formula Closed

Hello, I want the formula which make the negative answer in "RED" and positive in "LIGHT GREEN" after "ADDING" OR "SUBTRACTING".

Amu | Excel | Latest reply: Zephix Nov 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • Count a cell with particular colour Closed

Hello, I need a formula in excel to count the cells only if they have a particualr color in it. SAy if the there are 10 cells with some text in eac...

• my yahoo password is hack Closed

Hello, my yahoo account is hacked plzzzzzzzz help me fast

pinder | Word | Latest reply: dancedhall Nov 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • SKUO11.CAB PROBLEM Closed

Hello, tried using HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->SOFTWARE->MICROSOFT->OFFICE->11.0->DELIVERY->90000409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9. BUT SYSTEM IS ASKING F...

HKC | Office Software | Latest reply: emdoanh_cuadoem Nov 10, 2009
    3 replies
  • EXCEL: Nested IF formula question Solved/Closed

Hello, I've read some answers to similar questions, but not quite the same... How can I have *certain* results of my nested "IF" formula display...

bunda3 | Excel | Latest reply: Tonio Nov 10, 2009
    2 replies
  • my id and password both are not working Closed

Hello,sir my id and password was working yesterday till 9:00 pm but around 10:30 pm it was not working. Know i am having problem against my id and pa...

sanchita | Word | Latest reply: iveal Nov 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • to vhange password Closed

Hello, i forgot the password so how to change the password of phone

manoj | Word | Latest reply: LouisSteph Nov 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • how to do calculations and arrive at balances Closed

Hello, It is a calculation that I want to do. I have repayment data which may be monthly, quarterly, halfyearly say B I have to pick up the data...

• compare contents of 2 excell woeksheets Closed

Hello, I am clueless about VBA Programming. I need help with a small piece of code. Following is my problem description... The first 3 columns...

sdsouza5 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • OOOPPPSS DIDNT MEEAN TO RECOVER YET! Closed

Hello, OMG I AM SO DYING! MY BROTHER PLAYS FOOTBALL AND I HAD LOTS OF VIDEOS AND PICTURES ON MY LAPTOP. and i kind of...recovered the computer to its...

Morena | PowerPoint | Latest reply: dancedhall Nov 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • variable range graph Closed

Hello, I am trying to make a macro in excel that makes graphs from a variable range. This is what I have so far and I don't know why it does work. ...

• Colouring the row Closed

Hello, Is it possible to fill with colour by matching a text in a cell. If a cell has a particular text, I want that row to be coloured with a colou...

• i have forgot my password and security questi Closed

Hello, i have forgot my password and security wuestion for my msn account and i cant get into it without ma security code

danielle | Word | Latest reply: LouisSteph Nov 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • if a1= active, copy a2-a6 to a1-a5 on sheet2 Closed

Hello, I am new to macros and would like to know if it is possible to create something to do the following: I have a list of jobs that are eithe...

batman28x | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • Color Fill every 2nd row Closed

Hello, Is it possible to first select a range of rows and then somehow apply a color fill to every odd/even row? Thanx in advance,. Is there maybe ...

picajol | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 8, 2009
    3 replies
  • Find copy and create new excel files w macro Closed

Hello, I would like to create a macro to save time. I receive data which I then have to process in excel. Right now, I need help with copying and p...

hero85 | Excel | Latest reply: reddishpink Nov 8, 2009
    3 replies
  • i forgot my msn password and secret question Closed

Hello, i forgot my msn password and seceret question how i get my password again

zindigi123 | Word | Latest reply: sensei.moore Nov 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • password protect pc Closed

Hello, please help me. how can protect my pc prevent from memory stick? I want to know. Thank you very much.

atonelay | Word | Latest reply: jeshmal4u Nov 8, 2009
    2 replies
  • MATCHING THE DATA AND Closed

Hello, I have Two MSExcel files, 1. DATA CONTAING OF MANY DEPOSITORS. 2. PERMANENT ACCOUNTS NO's ( PAN ) OF THE DEPOSITORS. Firstly , all the de...