Search
Close
Results 12501 - 12550 of about 16,600
  • to vhange password Closed

Hello, i forgot the password so how to change the password of phone

manoj | Word | Latest reply: LouisSteph Nov 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • how to do calculations and arrive at balances Closed

Hello, It is a calculation that I want to do. I have repayment data which may be monthly, quarterly, halfyearly say B I have to pick up the data...

• compare contents of 2 excell woeksheets Closed

Hello, I am clueless about VBA Programming. I need help with a small piece of code. Following is my problem description... The first 3 columns...

sdsouza5 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • OOOPPPSS DIDNT MEEAN TO RECOVER YET! Closed

Hello, OMG I AM SO DYING! MY BROTHER PLAYS FOOTBALL AND I HAD LOTS OF VIDEOS AND PICTURES ON MY LAPTOP. and i kind of...recovered the computer to its...

Morena | PowerPoint | Latest reply: dancedhall Nov 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • variable range graph Closed

Hello, I am trying to make a macro in excel that makes graphs from a variable range. This is what I have so far and I don't know why it does work. ...

• Colouring the row Closed

Hello, Is it possible to fill with colour by matching a text in a cell. If a cell has a particular text, I want that row to be coloured with a colou...

• i have forgot my password and security questi Closed

Hello, i have forgot my password and security wuestion for my msn account and i cant get into it without ma security code

danielle | Word | Latest reply: LouisSteph Nov 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • if a1= active, copy a2-a6 to a1-a5 on sheet2 Closed

Hello, I am new to macros and would like to know if it is possible to create something to do the following: I have a list of jobs that are eithe...

batman28x | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • Color Fill every 2nd row Closed

Hello, Is it possible to first select a range of rows and then somehow apply a color fill to every odd/even row? Thanx in advance,. Is there maybe ...

picajol | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 8, 2009
    3 replies
  • Find copy and create new excel files w macro Closed

Hello, I would like to create a macro to save time. I receive data which I then have to process in excel. Right now, I need help with copying and p...

hero85 | Excel | Latest reply: reddishpink Nov 8, 2009
    3 replies
  • i forgot my msn password and secret question Closed

Hello, i forgot my msn password and seceret question how i get my password again

zindigi123 | Word | Latest reply: sensei.moore Nov 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • password protect pc Closed

Hello, please help me. how can protect my pc prevent from memory stick? I want to know. Thank you very much.

atonelay | Word | Latest reply: jeshmal4u Nov 8, 2009
    2 replies
  • MATCHING THE DATA AND Closed

Hello, I have Two MSExcel files, 1. DATA CONTAING OF MANY DEPOSITORS. 2. PERMANENT ACCOUNTS NO's ( PAN ) OF THE DEPOSITORS. Firstly , all the de...

• this is urgent i lost my password Closed

Hello, people i need to know my password someone hacked my password i dont remember my alternate email addres i need to know it please help me i real...

drilon | Word | Latest reply: drilon Nov 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • "forgot password" Closed

Hello, my friend chethana has forgot her. email id password... please tel me how to acess her mail.. even she has forgeteen security question & answ...

mico | Word | Latest reply: LouisSteph Nov 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • Unabe to send email from Microsoft Outlook 20 Closed

Hello, I cannot send emails from Microsoft Outlook 2007, but i can receive emails, Thanks Gopal

Gopal | Outlook | Latest reply: RiverFox Nov 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • pen drive shown in my pc but not open Closed

Hello, When i put my pen drive in my office pc it shown safety removal only But my pen can't open How is it cure it pls provide proper in...

• I forgot my password plz restore Closed

Hello, Sir/Madam. This is more than 7 times which I am sending you emails. But you don’t reply. May I ask why? I am too depress due to my passwor...

Ejazullahkhan | Word | Latest reply: LouisSteph Nov 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • excel macro copying cells based on criteria Closed

Hello, If problem excel If cell H of worksheet A = cell E of worksheet B and/or If cell J of worksheet A = Cell H of worksheet B and/or If ce...

nsy2204 | Excel | Latest reply: nsy2204 Nov 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel sheet converted to PDF loses hyperlinks Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet in Excel with hundreds of hyperlinks which work fine but when I convert the file to PDF I loose the hyperlink connectivit...

Pete | PDF | Latest reply: rossdavid Nov 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • Lost password Closed

Hello, I forgot the alternate email address for my website as I also have lost my password. I just know the username. What I can I do, as I h...

Bally | Word | Latest reply: nomadcrys Nov 6, 2009
    2 replies
  • for my think.com password Solved/Closed

Hello, i forgot my think.com password . can any one help me

mohan | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 Nov 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula Counting Diff IF Closed

Hello, I am trying to write a formula to count only certain dates of events in colum A but only IF column F meets certain criteria. I have a formula...

working123 | Excel | Latest reply: TPus17 Nov 6, 2009
    4 replies
  • Excel question Closed

Hello, I receive an order report (spreadsheet) from my customer that only has their part numbers & on a separate spreadsheet I have a cross reference...

Cando | Excel | Latest reply: Trowa Nov 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • runtime error 91 and 2147417851 (80010105) Closed

Hello, I get an error in the following line (at times): rowTotal = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.count --> run-time error 91 Object variable or w...

• HOW DO I DO A FIND METHOD IN EXCEL VBA Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a macro in excel and I am new to it. I am trying to have it where I search through a excel worksheet and I try to find ...

JAY | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 5, 2009
    3 replies
  • Messy rabbit Closed

Hello, I am having difficulity opening my new papercraft cd from www.joannasheen. com called messy rabbit I need it opened up so I will beable to use...

• error donloading Closed

Hello, my computer HP Pavlion dv100 doesn't accept downloading any audio driver .

• RESTORE INBOX Closed

Hello, I Want to restore the inbox on my organization network

• Simple Excel Question (I think) Solved/Closed

Hello, I am putting together an XL sheet and would like to find the MAX value in a column of numbers, then return the contents of the cell next to it...

ruh-roh | Excel | Latest reply: ruh-roh Nov 5, 2009
    2 replies
  • MT6225 (Chinese mobile) with my PC to browse Closed

Hello, Please I need pc suit for my E71 Pro (China Phone). I equally need the driver for USB for same phone. My email is: p.onubah@gmail.com. Pl...

guy4love9@ya... | Excel | Latest reply: dancedhall Nov 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • If Function question Closed

Hello, I am trying to get 3 cells to populate with different data by only choosing data from only one cell. If a1 = xxx then cell a2 will = yyy cell ...

Captain M | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • lost my webcam driver Closed

Hello, i lost my webcam intex driver version 1.1. kindly send me easily way to save my webcam driver.my email address is jkhan449@gmail.com

• iwant to know my password Closed

Hello,

mademalay09@... | Word | Latest reply: iveal Nov 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • Password Closed

Hello, How i can find the password of gmail ids

Maaghi | Word | Latest reply: iveal Nov 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • not able to browse... Closed

Hello, Hello, I have got connected with wireless network but not able to browse. Signal strength is good enough but still not getting the solution f...

viks_784 | Excel | Latest reply: Tomarse1993 Nov 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • frustrated Closed

Hello, I am trying to add up the diameters of a series of stems on a group of trees. here's how i'm getting the data from our data logger: Plot ...

• Paste data into next available row Closed

Hello, I am attempting to create a macro that copies the data in sheet1 cells b2-b7 into sheet2 row A, but then tomorrow, when the data in sheet1 is ...

davekrohne | Office Software | Latest reply: aprpillai Nov 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • i fogot my memory cards password so how can Closed

Hello, please help me out that how can i open my memory card i forgot its passwords is there any other way

liza | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 Nov 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • VBA Excel Search Select Paste Delete Solved/Closed

Hello, If someone could possible help on this I would be very greatful. I have reems of data in Excel (tidal data). I'm looking to get the highs...

Clint16 | Excel | Latest reply: Clint16 Nov 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • Sort by date Macro Closed

Hello, I am working in a worksheet that have more than 3000 rows, in one of the columns there is a date in the form of 20-07-2009 10:03:25. I want ...

Tyagus | Excel | Latest reply: LouisSteph Nov 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • need password Closed

Hello, Can anyone help me get the password for gmail account - guidocaunter@gmail.com - please e-mail me on gillianberridge@gmail.com. thenk you

j | Word | Latest reply: iveal Nov 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • Comparing first columns in 2 worksheets Closed

Hello, I'm trying to compare the first colum from worksheet A with 1st column in worksheet B to find the differences between them. Please help. Aprr...

Chris | Excel | Latest reply: iveal Nov 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • Using Excel in Outlook Closed

Hi Could any one HELP ME!!!!!! I am trying to use an excel spreadsheet which contains relevant job information like date location employees costs ...

kel1976 | Outlook | Latest reply: guoguo Nov 4, 2009
    4 replies
  • Excell Sum calculation Closed

Hello, I'd like to find out how to make an excell sum to highlight when a point in time has passed. For example. say I buy a tin of beans on 12/3/0...

Georgio | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • New If problem Closed

Hello, Im having some real problems trying to get an if formula to work. Well i think its an if formula i need. I want a sum to take place based...

• Find and paste data into seperate sheet Closed

Hello, I need a macro that will search a specific range on one excell sheet--say G7:G56 and J7:J56 for a specific name--if it finds the name i want...

Jim Jones | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 3, 2009
    3 replies
  • i forgot my password Closed

Hello, i I forgot my password , secret answer and alternate msn ,i really don't know what to do. my account is pink-0-0-panther@hotmail.com i n...

pink panther | Word | Latest reply: pink panther11 Nov 3, 2009
    2 replies
  • Formula Closed

Formula for remarks in excel...

• Copy cell to another sheet Closed

Hello, I'm have a problem. How can i copy a cell with its properties like cell border to another cell(ActiveCell) in a different sheet. I need a...

mimic | Excel | Latest reply: LouisSteph Nov 3, 2009
    1 reply