Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 12651 - 12700 of about 16,600
  • I lost my flash drive with a file i needed Closed

Hello, ok i lost a flash drive with a important project on it..i searched computer for it but its gone..except for a partial file that when i try to...

• Values in 1col is corrupting by col value Closed

Hello, Please give me the solution in my spread sheet after saving the Values in A1 is moving A2 .....its like values copying one cell to another ...

• password displays Closed

Hello, whenever i sign in for gmail, after entering email id my password automatically displays. i am worried anyone can access my account. please ...

fanpotter | Word | Latest reply: iveal Oct 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • hiya genius help me!!! Closed

Hello, i just want to ask how can i know how many acounts tagged in my excel sheet.. using count and if, can it be possible? example the there are man...

• product key erro Closed

i just got an acer aspire one, when i first opened microsoft words it asked me to enter my 25-character product key , and i write in the one that come...

• auto filter problems Closed

Hello, i am facing a problem with auto filter. excel 2003 i have 2000 rows and about 6 coloumn. i have saved my data. due to some reason i cant ...

• find text and copy into new column (excelvba) Closed

Hello, Please help me, can anyone of you tell me how to find a text in excel for example "channel1" then find "channel2" and then "channel3".all the ...

amzary | Excel | Latest reply: Excelguru Oct 21, 2009
    1 reply
  • remove rows in excel if not in list Closed

Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet with chart number and data, many chartnumbers are there multiple times (which is correct). 36K rows. I want to...

neil | Excel | Latest reply: Excelguru Oct 21, 2009
    1 reply
  • Conditional formatting Closed

Hello, I am looking to input a formla to shade a cell depending on the result within it. e.g. If the number result is 540 it should be red. Plea...

lynneb1984 | Office Software | Latest reply: Excelguru Oct 21, 2009
    1 reply
  • Change cell reference mutliple sheets formula Closed

Hello, I have 7 spreadsheets that I am currently using the IF formula for. These spreadsheets all have the same format so currently the formulas s...

Olivia | Excel | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Oct 20, 2009
    3 replies
  • forgotten password 4 my phone Closed

Hello, iv forgotten my passward 4 my phone... how do i fix it?

ladytatax | Word | Latest reply: iveal Oct 20, 2009
    1 reply
  • How to get vlookup to display without changin Closed

Hello, The Problem: using Vlookup formula (* =VLOOKUP(A5,$A$1:$A$9,2,FALSE)), I cannot get column results to work in A5 or A6 (as shown below - jus...

PhilMac | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 19, 2009
    1 reply
  • officie Closed

Hello, can i install office 2003 on my laptop i already have office 2007 installed do i have to uninstall 2007 to use the 2003 version as im having...

• forgot password Closed

Hello, dear i use folder lock xp 3.5 for lock my folders, now i forget my password, can u plz tell me how to i unlock this and get access my folder ...

manu | Word | Latest reply: iveal Oct 19, 2009
    1 reply
  • Password Closed

Hello, plz tell me what to do if i forgot my pc password.

haider | Word | Latest reply: Male Oct 19, 2009
    1 reply
  • configuration on pc opera browser to enable cheap/ Closed

Hello,pls tell me what to configure on my opera pc browser to make browsing very cheap;if free,better.i luv u! My e-mail is nattytozum@yahoo.com OR p...

Tozum | Excel | Latest reply: LouisSteph Oct 19, 2009
    1 reply
  • Count the matches in two excel columns Closed

Hello, I am trying to compare the numbers in e82:i83 to numbers in e109:n110 and count the number of matches with the total to show in another cell, ...

3542 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 18, 2009
    1 reply
  • Calculating with two condition Closed

Hello, I have the following problem. I have a calculation that determines the number of days that have gone by from the date entered into the table...

• excel formula help Closed

Hello, could you please provide me with the list of formulas and what it does please.

Cula | Excel | Latest reply: iveal Oct 18, 2009
    1 reply
  • iformation Closed

Hello, Dear I visited your web site. first of all I want to thank you for the information that you have 0n your web site. we are an IT company a...

abdullah | Office Software | Latest reply: closeup22 Oct 18, 2009
    1 reply
  • password search Closed

Hello,

mohammed | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 Oct 18, 2009
    1 reply
  • Password hacked Closed

Hello, my hotmail account has been hacked and i am unable to enter into my account. He should have changed the password. I have important messages in...

Manoj | Word | Latest reply: SHauna Oct 18, 2009
    1 reply
  • helpful tools Closed

Hello, I had 602Pro PC SUITE 4.1 on a cd but it got scratched, where can I download a free copy ot it?

• MS Word Closed

What is the keyboard shortcut for copying and pasting. It seems that it is quicker than using the mouse, could you help please?

Nisha | Word | Latest reply: iveal Oct 18, 2009
    1 reply
  • Tables? Closed

Hi, what is the best application that i can use to make tables? It is very annoying to construct tables in paint and to add text to it. Any suggesti...

• malaware Closed

Hi, main jannta houn sofware baa, there is also hardware lekin yeh malaware kya hota hain. What is the malaware that i often hear many people talk...

• best browser Closed

Hello, what's better to use google chrome or mozilla firefox. Could you help me to choose what to download. i t will be very helpful.

Hitler | Excel | Latest reply: closeup22 Oct 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • office tool Closed

hey, could you please indicate me a software that will help me save my revenues and expenses. I need a simple tool. thank.

• Copying cell content from one spreadsheet to Closed

Hello, Sometimes when I select a range of cells to copy to another spreadsheet, the result on the new spreadsheet is blank. And then if I save that ...

mschirmer | Excel | Latest reply: Excelguru Oct 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • ppt presentation Closed

I am really having troubles adding effects to my ppt presentation. could you please explain to me how you do it? It will be really helpful.

Guan | PowerPoint | Latest reply: LouisSteph Oct 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel Macro Help Closed

Hello, I'm trying to create a macro that will search a column for cells containing certain words (i.e. student) and then delete the rows containing t...

cbrown | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • Format cell based on data in a different cell Closed

Hello, I have a request to format a cell based on certain ranges and display in a "traffic light" (red/yellow/green) like manner for a dashboard. ...

• Forgot my Gmail Password Closed

Hello,

Lakshm iAsha | Word | Latest reply: LouisSteph Oct 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • Open a folder in excel Closed

Hello, What is the vba code to open a folder in excel, i have tried assigning a hyperlink to a command button, but this opens the folder from the r...

PM | Excel | Latest reply: LouisSteph Oct 17, 2009
    3 replies
  • word/excel passoword lost Closed

Hello, I have loss my word/excel password both are my personal files, can u pls help me. Sudheer

sudheer | Excel | Latest reply: LouisSteph Oct 17, 2009
    3 replies
  • Still no sound after connecting cable to dvd Closed

Hello, I connected a sound cabble from my laptop to my lg dvd,, but still i cant get sound, the cable has three pin, black one goes in the dvd, and...

• Macro Closed

Hello, I wanted to create an application. I have a sheet "sheet1".there are 3 columns namely name, author and date. A B C 1 Name Author Date 2 ...

cool | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • please need answer fast Closed

Hello, I will try to explain . i am looking fo a formula which calculates B1=Sum(A1+A2 , but if A3 has a number then it schould be B1=SUM(...

• songs Closed

helo guys, can someone explain me how to connect my old hard disk from old pc to my new pc as there are too manu songs and pictures in it

• Password Closed

Hello, I set up another hotmail account last night but when trying to access it this morning it keeps saying I have entered an incorrect password. ...

Tigger | Word | Latest reply: dancedhall Oct 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • Help on freedom browser Closed

Hello, have been using freedom software on my laptop. When i connect it to my phone am using Mtn but is no more working i want you to help of out.

Sunepa | Excel | Latest reply: dancedhall Oct 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • outlook mails Closed

Hello, i formated my client pc in that client pc. that client pc having an outlook account . in that outlook most importent mails are there . now i...

Atul | Outlook | Latest reply: dancedhall Oct 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • if and stdev Closed

Hello, I'm having problems with my 'if' formula with regards to stdev. I created need excel to calculate the standard deviation of certain rows in...

• VLOOKUP problem Closed

Hello, Ok... I cannot get this to work. I have a workbook with 2 spreadsheets, A and B. S'sheet A has 10 columns and maybe 5000 lines. Column C ...

cgsolano | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • How to convert text to date Closed

Hello, I hope someone can assist with this problem. My spreadsheet has a column of dates that import as text, with a column of acct #, and a column ...

outofmyleague | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • copying formulas Closed

Hello, I created a spreadsheet where column B will multiply a value from column A's cell by 1.5. If there is no value in the A cell I need it to app...

• open office, simple if then function help Closed

Hello, A2 through A50=date B2 through B50=Store C2 through C50=Type( A list of categories-Food,Gas,Fun,Dinning) D2 through D50=Spent($ spent ) ...

shortybookit | Open Office | Latest reply: shortybookit Oct 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • pass word Closed

Hello, Sir I want to know the password for Humaanwer@hotmail.com

Asim | Word | Latest reply: dancedhall Oct 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • change excel formula Closed

Hello, Below is the current formula in the Tax column of my spreadsheet. =ROUND(IF(D5

joeleene | Excel | Latest reply: joeleene Oct 15, 2009
    2 replies
  • my password don't work to login on my compute Closed

Hello, when my computer comes on and i put my username and password to login it tells my my password is wrong. is there a way around this. i just ins...

dburtlow | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 Oct 15, 2009
    1 reply