Search
Close
Results 13451 - 13500 of about 16,600
  • help retrieve yahoo password Closed

Hello, pls help my retrieve my yahoo password x gurl changed

ko | Word | Latest reply: strnnger Jul 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • Cost Per Page Countif formulea Closed

Hello, My hospital in South Georgia - US - chages .97 cents per medical record page from 1 -20 .83 cents per medical...

• finding insertion point in excel Closed

Hello here is a challenging one.... I am trying to automate a spreadsheet used for processing and compiling large amounts of data, with the outp...

challenged | Excel | Latest reply: Excelguru Jul 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • My yahoo id and password has been hacked by.. Closed

Hello, My yahoo id and password has been hacked by someone. i need help to get back my account. i tried to verify my information but i wont able ...

waqas | Word | Latest reply: olfo81 Jul 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • Random seclection of data from a list in exl Closed

Hello, I have three sheets 1) Data 2) Sample 3) Dummy In the data sheet in the first two colum the data is present colum A contains managers a...

Pednekar | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel Closed

Hello, I'm using Excel and a barcode scanner program to update an equipment inventory. Currently I'm using the barcode scanner software to open a "f...

excellighting | Excel | Latest reply: Excelguru Jul 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • Multiple Sheets with Data Closed

Hi I have a spreadsheet with 8 clients listed on 8 rows. There are 9 coulmns of information. I have the following formula at the very bottom of the sh...

Niki | Excel | Latest reply: Excelguru Jul 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • copy numbers of cell values in a single row Closed

Hello, I have unit numbers in multiple rows which is captured from a pivot table from another sheet. I need to consolidate all the cell values fro...

• Copy data from many worksheets to a compiled Closed

Hello, I want to write a macro for some data in excel. I have multiple worksheets that I need to copy a column of data from each and paste them into...

Hobbs | Excel | Latest reply: Excelguru Jul 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • How to compare data between two tables Closed

Hello, I have two tables (table A and table B) and I need to compare the two tables to see if a specific userid exist in both tables. If the id ex...

• New sheet using conditional formatting Closed

Hello, I have a very basic table on Excel which I use to keep contract data. I'm currently using conditional formatting to highlight the row if th...

Daron | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 16, 2009
    5 replies
  • userform for importing sheet from one excel Closed

Hello, I want to create a user form in MS excel that will prompt the user for the file name. Once the user browses the file name it should copy th...

ujo | Excel | Latest reply: epsiman Jul 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • VBA: Error 9; subscript is out of reach Solved/Closed

Hello, Depending on the value of a specific cell (sheet "gegevensblad" cell L10), I would like to hide 1 out of 2 sheets (Either Overzichtsgrafieke...

Trowa | Excel | Latest reply: Dean Jul 16, 2009
    4 replies
  • plese send via power point Closed

Hello, Dear sir i want to format my hard disk via pen drive instead of XP bootable Cd.in short i want to make my pen drive as bootable XP disc.s...

how to insta... | PowerPoint | Latest reply: onea97 Jul 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • send information via power point Closed

Hello, sir send answer plese

how to insta... | PowerPoint | Latest reply: onea97 Jul 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • Copying data into different cells using macro Closed

Hello, I am trying to use macros to copy data from one cell into different cells in another sheet. My data is consisting of Organisation contact deta...

Abhi | Excel | Latest reply: raju Jul 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • Compare and update excel sheet Closed

Hello, I have got two excel sheets one master sheet that gets updated everymonth with the new employees joining that month. the other excel sheet nee...

ujo | Excel | Latest reply: ujo Jul 16, 2009
    2 replies
  • gmail password Closed

Hello, My name is Rochelle I I forgot my password to check emails, could someone please reset it, or can this be done over the phone I need it like y...

chell | Word | Latest reply: afsgun Jul 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • Vba Help needed Closed

Hello, im having an issue, what im whant to achive is this. i want to be able to select ranges depending on the content of the cells in column A, a...

myrcka | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • visual basic code for finding a string in mic Closed

Hello, i just want to know a function or a code to find a string in Microsoft excel macros.

• Macro Excel 2007 help Closed

Hello, hey guys i need help in excel.... assignment in my row F I have 2 data Permanent and contract. So i want to make it that when I type it in sh...

UrbanStory | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 15, 2009
    7 replies
  • My Password was solen Closed

Hello, my name is bilal and somebody stole my hotmail , and really I can't remember my secret answer , so please tell me how I can reset my password...

FlavaSava | Word | Latest reply: closeup22 Jul 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • how to browse on my pc throug my phone Closed

Hello, I want to connect my phone which is connected to the internet to my computer which is not connected to the internet so that I can browse on my...

kofi | Excel | Latest reply: closeup22 Jul 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • I forgot my password & Question Closed

Hello, I forgot my passwor & the question also, Pls help me out.

Yog | Word | Latest reply: flcconflict Jul 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • Colouring a cell automatically Closed

Hello Guys, I don have much knowledge abt Excel and abt the codes n stuff.... But i have a question to ask u guys... The question is this: Th...

Bang | Office Software | Latest reply: Bang....... Jul 15, 2009
    3 replies
  • VBA code in a excel form Closed

Hi, I made an Excel form for colleagues to enter data in a sheet in rows. I made a second form on wich other colleagues need to find a 6 digit nu...

Thur_Hoff | Excel | Latest reply: VBAhelp_Needed Jul 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • Look up a cell in column and add another Closed

Hello, I'm trying to look up an item in one column and see how many were sold from another column. The columns are side by side. There are 5 items ...

earhartc | Office Software | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jul 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • IF= CHANGE THE COLOUR OF THE LINE ? Closed

Hello, I'm having a bit of trouble, what i need is if a box says yes the whole line that its on goes red and if it says no then the line goes...

hchwhy | Office Software | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jul 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • Outlook email Closed

Hello, I have recently installed teh latest Office suite, including Outlook, onto a new pc. I run a personal business address from my Outlook which h...

Foodie | Outlook | Latest reply: Silverbird Jul 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • version Closed

Hello,i wan to ask which version of Nero can make a bootable CD i have nero 6.it is urjant

• i lost my gmail password Closed

Hello, plz help me i lostmy gmail password my gmail id is 007shaileshz@gmail.com plz ineed this

shailesh | Word | Latest reply: Anan Das Jul 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • Old Emails Closed

Hello, I had an order from L. L. Bean that gave a tracking # so that I could see where my order was. I went to the website and you have to have the t...

• asking motherboard password Closed

Hello, some virus attacke to my system , if i insert anti virus cd its asking motherboard passward. we do know the password because i purchased long ...

veena | Word | Latest reply: strnnger Jul 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • i am forget my password gmailid Closed

Hello, sir my name is nikhil i am forget my password please help me i acan not open my id so what u do

nikhil | Word | Latest reply: Anelly Jul 14, 2009
    3 replies
  • Loop for Copying/ pasting data (batch process Closed

Hello, I have a worksheet that has 3 tabs. The first tab stores all the personal employee data I need to run pension calculations for Employees. ...

My Cousin Vinny | Office Software | Latest reply: Excelguru Jul 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • list month from any given year in excel Solved/Closed

Hello, i 0got a spreadsheet (data) as below date status 1-jan-1975 approved 1-feb-1980 suspended 5-mar-1985 rejected 10...

smd | Excel | Latest reply: ani Jul 13, 2009
    6 replies
  • password recovery Closed

Hello, i have acer lcd monitor and i m the main user of my computer but i have lost my password and i can not login now. please reply with a solution

aman | Word | Latest reply: aman Jul 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • how to deal cells with same content except on Closed

Hello, hey i got lots of data in the B collum a lot of the data is the same, repeated in row after row but not all data is the same. waht i have trie...

Myrcka | Excel | Latest reply: Trowa Jul 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • Repeating formula in a specific number of row Closed

Hello, I'm trying to develop a formula that will repeat a result in a specific number of rows. For example, if there was a number "2" in A2 and a "...

• password changed Closed

Hello, please tell me how to delete my e mail id..someone changed my password and misusing it..

tinu | Word | Latest reply: jak58 Jul 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • hospital information system Closed

Hello, I am fred. I am a student...& learning to develop a software. This is my 1st project,so m very confused,how to make this software. I ...

• How to Move the ActiveCell to the next row Closed

Hello, Move the ActiveCell to the next row is simple: ActiveCell.Offset(1,0).Select Ok. But if AutoFilter is on, that command can lead me to a non ...

• how to create a macro Closed

Hello, i am completely new to the task of creating macros.can you please tell me how should i create a macro so that all the cells under a particul...

mishti | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 12, 2009
    1 reply
  • Making sheet increasing#'s&but same letters Closed

Hello, labels that must have same V33j on all as well as another group of numbers usually 3 or 4more that would increase or advance by 1 number as ea...

jen | Excel | Latest reply: Excelguru Jul 12, 2009
    1 reply
  • any Closed

Hello,

• Sales Tax Formula for Exel 2007 Closed

Hello, How do you write a formula for sales tax in an Excel 2007 document? Please help!!! Sam

• look up new numbers from old list in new list Closed

Hello, i am trying to look up new number in one list in a new list to see if there was new data added w/ the new list. I would like for the new numbe...

Rabbit84 | Office Software | Latest reply: Excelguru Jul 11, 2009
    4 replies
  • How to add a ready macro to excel Closed

Hello, I have downloaded a macro from a blog to keep a track of time and date when a cell was modified last. Please help me how to add it to the exc...

lenin | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • percentage formula Closed

Hello, i wanted to create a formula in excel, how do i create a percentage formula in excel (215 x 4 % equals what)

• pivot table help Closed

Hello, I am looking for some help wih creating template reprots using pivot tables. I have a large table of data with details of errors on it and a...