Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 13551 - 13600 of about 16,600
  • forget my password and secret answer Closed

Hello, i forget my password and my secret answer enven i fillef the application quickly so i dont have idea how can i get the way to get back my em...

bachar | Word | Latest reply: aquarelle Jul 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • running total Closed

Hello, can I have a running total in a cell in a row even if one of the cells has a formula in it? If so how I want to add numbers from two differen...

• Formula??? Closed

Hello, Iam pretty new to Excel usage..The problem is , I would like to add few columns in one excell sheet and display the result in other sheet..Can...

• Trouble activating macro Solved/Closed

Hello, I've got a macro which runs on 12 worksheets. When the result of a formula changes I want the macro to do his job. What I do now is manu...

Trowa | Excel | Latest reply: Trowa Jul 6, 2009
    3 replies
  • help with sheet Closed

Hello, i have an excel sheet whereby in column A i have a list of 10 things to do on a call. I want make list on a new sheet to display of all thos...

kab0102 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • i can't remeber my password or my secret answ Closed

Hello, im edin dinarevic, please,i need help, i forgotten my passwor and my secret answer for my e mail adress house_keepers_@hotmail.com, please hel...

regga | Word | Latest reply: deepbreathe Jul 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • Calculator percentage Closed

Hello, When I used excel to calculate the percentage of two figure and when I used calculator to re-check the figure, it differs thou I limit it to 2...

Chin Fong | Office Software | Latest reply: Excelguru Jul 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • Vlookup Closed

Hey, I have two sheets in one workbook. Sheet 1 is the master and sheet 2 is new information that needs to be added to the master sheet. In column A ...

• forgot my password and secret awnser Closed

Hello, my name is alyaziah And i forgot my password and secret awnser for msn my e-mail is gmar_86 if u could get it as soon as posible. please???

pinky | Word | Latest reply: fahd_zboot Jul 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • Internet browsing Closed

Hello, Some website in my pc can't open even internet is connected with broad-band(High speed access).

Subhash Das | Excel | Latest reply: fella1960 Jul 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • getting to the internet Closed

Hello, I am trying to find out why I cannot get to the internet while I am looking at my e-mail messages . When someone sends me a link or even tryi...

• windows vista supported logitech webcam softw Closed

Hello, i am using vista business addition . i am using logitech webcam. but this vista is not recognizing my webcam. please give proper drivers fo...

• Cut & Paste Coloured Rows to another workshee Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with just over 5000 rows with each row being 1 of 5 colours. I need to cut and paste all rows of a specific colour (co...

scoobii | Excel | Latest reply: Excelguru Jul 4, 2009
    3 replies
  • Word prints headers for half doc only Closed

Hello, I've spent hours trying to solve this problem. I'm attempting to pdf or print a 250 page doc, but when it reaches page 173, it stops printi...

Gayatri | Word | Latest reply: Gayatri Jul 4, 2009
    3 replies
  • some change my gmail password Closed

Hello, This is rakesh someone has changed my password and now I am unable to sign into my account. As my account has been created long ago I dont eve...

rinku | Word | Latest reply: rupe Jul 4, 2009
    2 replies
  • double click to get system timings Closed

Hello, i want know how to get system timings in the particular colume/ row in the Excel just by double clicking on the particular cell using macros. ...

• Excel Macro(?) convert text string to date Closed

Hello, Maybe this problem is trivial to solve, but I haven't done anything with Excel Macros since University and that was long time ago. Maybe macro...

painkiller | Excel | Latest reply: noecortez Jul 3, 2009
    2 replies
  • VB codes for excel Closed

Hello, I'm trying to write a Macro that will search an excel spread sheet and display the adjacent cells. I have a series of increasing but not sequ...

Lewis.kelly | Excel | Latest reply: Trowa Jul 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • forgotten my password and secret answer Closed

Hello,i need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!i need to stay in contact with important friends and family abroad.

michie | Word | Latest reply: pcsces Jul 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • IF fnct Closed

Hello, How do I nest an IF function that is more than 8-deep, can i be given some techniques. rubara

• Compare and match Closed

Hello, I have two work books and i have to match the information from on row a1 and move the information from A2 to work book 1 Book one ...

sassy | Office Software | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jul 2, 2009
    5 replies
  • MICROSOFT OFFICE NEEDED Closed

Hello, I have a lap top but no microsoft office. All my work that I do on the PC at work is not able to be done at home and it is driving me mad. I a...

• Desktop Icons always open with Windows 2007 Closed

Hello, My computer started trying to open all of my desktop icons with Word 2007 which renders them useless. How can I stop this?

• password hacked Closed

Hello, my gmail id has been hacked.plz help me recover its password.all d security questions nd secondry id has been changed.plz help me. my id is s...

bit | Word | Latest reply: bizzounours Jul 2, 2009
    1 reply
  • password Closed

Hello, I opened my fb mobile a while ago but i seem to have forgotten my password? please help.

pseud | Word | Latest reply: bizzounours Jul 2, 2009
    1 reply
  • EXTRACT A LIST FROM 2 COLUMNS Closed

Hello, I would like to know how can i extract 1 list (column c) that consist of values that appear on both columns (A & B)? E.g Column A Co...

LOMALO | Excel | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jul 2, 2009
    1 reply
  • Filter unique records using some value Closed

Hello, I want VB script for filtering some unique records using some value from an excel sheet and coping them in another sheet using marco. pleas...

• rang selection Closed

Hello, I want to check the value in individual cell within a selected range, and if any cell found blank I want to put some value such as N/A for s...

Mahfuz | Office Software | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jul 2, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel Form Frustration Closed

I am having issue setting up an analysis page for a report that I have. I am trying to find out for each individual what are the currently working on...

Anglea | Excel | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jul 2, 2009
    1 reply
  • Use Vlookup to match data in two seperate she Closed

Hello, I was wondering if you guys could help me out with all of your excel knowledge. I have compiled a big database in two seperate sheets with m...

Rus | Office Software | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jul 2, 2009
    2 replies
  • EXCEL - COUNT 2 DIF. VALUES IN 2 DIF. RANGES Closed

Hello, i NEED HELP! i HAVE TWO DIFFERENT RANGES, C:C AND E:E. VALUES IN C:C ARE O5,O4, O3, O2, O1, E9,E8,ETC. VALUES IN E:E ARE CC0, AG9,AG8, AG7,...

WALRUSSSSSS | Excel | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jul 2, 2009
    2 replies
  • microsoft office 2007 product key Closed

Hello, i am mohammad jehan from abudhabi uae ineeded to microsoft office 2007 pruduct key please hilf me and obliged ...

• EXCEL Closed

Hello, IS THERE A WAY TO FILL IN A BOX, AND HAVE IT AUTO FILL ABOVE IN ANOTHER BOX, AND THEN WHEN I GO IN AGAIN AND FILL IN THE FIST BOX LIKE LAST T...

DUMBBRAIN70 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • Conditional formating for entire rows Solved/Closed

Hello, First I would like to thank Aquarelle for her kind words, regarding asking questions. I'm working on a calender where each day has a diff...

Trowa | Excel | Latest reply: Trowa Jun 30, 2009
    9 replies
  • install ms office 2003 Solved/Closed

Hello, My name Am from Cambodia. I'm studying the Information of Technology of year 2 at a private university in Siem Reap-Angkor. I wonder"how can I...

• sort a column by data Closed

Hello, I had a EXCEL spreadsheet of data for a camp I staff. Over 400 campers. I have a column for t-shirt sizes. I want a formula that tells me h...

• password Closed

Hello, I recentley reset my password for AIM, but when I tried to put the new password in, it didn't work. Then I tried the old password and that als...

cort | Word | Latest reply: onea97 Jun 29, 2009
    1 reply
  • i forget password Closed

Hello,

Ashish | Word | Latest reply: dybbody Jun 28, 2009
    1 reply
  • Please help with excel formula Closed

Hello, I am trying to write what I think is a simple formula but I can't get it. I am trying to count up guests for a bbq. I want to say if cell c3...

Dollster | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 28, 2009
    3 replies
  • general format in to date format Closed

Hello, I want to change general format in to date format for example : 02.03.09 to 02/03/09

• Urgent Query: Excel Tables Issue Closed

Hello, I am new to Excel and I have this issue, Have 3 columns with example values: i.e I have 3 columns with definite set of values: like column ...

Shanks | Excel | Latest reply: Excelguru Jun 27, 2009
    1 reply
  • Adding text Closed

Hello, Do we have a formula? If I have a column of multiple rows and I want to add a text to all of the rows! Example: Column A the result woul...

• Outlook Express with Mozilla Fox Closed

Hello, I have internet explorer 6 and now I installed Mozilla Firefox 3. I notice that there is no icon on Moziilla to use Outlook Express when I wa...

Riglats | Outlook | Latest reply: Riglats Jun 27, 2009
    2 replies
  • Issue with harden image Closed

Hello, I am facing a issue regarding installation of Microsoft Mediaroom Simulator in Windows XP SP3 machine(MDT), which are using ...

• Excel worksheet help Solved/Closed

Hello, So i've tried like hell to figure this out but have no programming skills at all. I have basic excel experience most of it self taugh or what...

Shams | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 26, 2009
    1 reply
  • To append data from 1 excel to another excel Closed

Hello, I need to copy data from 1 excel to another excel based on the value in 1 column in the copied excel. Kindly help me out on the issue.

Tresa | Excel | Latest reply: CharlesJK Jun 26, 2009
    1 reply
  • I for get my password Closed

Hello, I for get my gmail password .my account is house.of.whitelove Please help me . that is important for me . thank! ...

hate.cupid | Word | Latest reply: moneymaker1 Jun 26, 2009
    1 reply
  • weird files Closed

Hello, it is showing up weird files on my desk and in my cd. For example :WRL0335.tmp. I know this is a word document. I have a word document similar...

• DOS path for WIN XP Schedule Task Closed

Hi. I want to create a batch file to delete task file thats keeps being created by a virus. I would appreciate someone giving me a DOS name/path for s...

newgene97 | Office Software | Latest reply: bilutrilu Jun 26, 2009
    1 reply
  • Cell MS-Office Closed

Hello, In excel, how to make 3 cells become 1?

sensei.moore | Office Software | Latest reply: mysticdreams Jun 25, 2009
    2 replies