Search
Close
Results 13651 - 13700 of about 16,600
  • password Closed

Hello, i need my password for myspace please i eally need it

kimberly | Word | Latest reply: nerssin Jun 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • dynamically add controls on excel form Closed

Hello, the main idea behind this exercise is to generate reports based on user selected column headings with certain heading having criteria to it....

smd | Excel | Latest reply: smd Jun 14, 2009
    2 replies
  • Macro to find last blank cell in column Solved/Closed

Hello, Can anyone help me with this please? I want a macro to run in Excel to do the following: 1. Go to a column and working from the top down fin...

LesE | Excel | Latest reply: LesE Jun 13, 2009
    3 replies
  • View option enable in Word (Office XP Proff.) Closed

Hello, I am use Microsoft Office XP proffessional Edition, There is a Problem that The View option beside the file & edit option that is not coming...

Ani | Word | Latest reply: guru12 Jun 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • software request Closed

Hello, my pc cannot hock the net because of no ethernet soft ware.

OTHNIEL I. S... | Office Software | Latest reply: nerthin Jun 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula Closed

Hello, I need to calculate between two columns. Such as: If there is written (A2:A100) "aminul", then count how many times was written (B2:B100) "ok"...

Ashsih02 | Excel | Latest reply: aquarelle Jun 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • Change a cell by clicking on it using VB Closed

Hello, I would like to be able to change a cell's color to blue by clicking on it with the cursor using visual basic. For instance, I have 30 cells n...

• i forgote my password and sekret q Closed

Hello, i have fogot my password and my sekret q how can i get it back answer me somobody in thit email danger.alboz@hotmail.com thnx

mimo | Word | Latest reply: NH Jun 12, 2009
    1 reply
  • Projector connect to computer Closed

Hello, I have an HP laptop (model # dv6000) and I am trying to hook up an NEC projector (model # VT47) to it. But, my computer is seeing the hardware ...

• password Closed

Hello, an a novice user, may you help me with the procedure for protecting a word 2007 document with a password.

chinja | Word | Latest reply: vgin59 Jun 12, 2009
    1 reply
  • MESSAGE UNABLE TO SENT THROUGH MSOFFICE Closed

Hello, I am unable to sent email through MS Office outlook. Please help me to get free down load software

• imagesin html files on the web are rescaled Closed

Hello, My html files edited in ms word display images in Mozilla as 32p x 32p icons on the website. If I open the same file located on my pc and not ...

• Forgot password and secret idnetity Closed

Hello, I forgot my old password and my old secret identity. Can you please help me because I needed really important for my work.

thaagshiga | Word | Latest reply: thaagshiga Jun 11, 2009
    2 replies
  • WEBCAM Closed

Hello, I have a logitec webcam and I don't have software. I have no idea how to get software as mine got lost during a move. Please help. Info on c...

8SimpleRulz | Office Software | Latest reply: simpsonbe Jun 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • memory pass word Closed

Hello, i have set a password to scan disk memory card now some body has changed after formatting it asking for password plz help how i unlock the...

sanju | Word | Latest reply: pirmnd Jun 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excell 2007 thinks too much Closed

Hello, How the heck can I prevent this from happening? My entire office has a problem with this. Sometimes when entering info into a spread sheet I...

Jessica | Excel | Latest reply: wishagain Jun 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • Can't print my timesheets Closed

Hello, I try printing the whole report and it only prints the last 2 colums on my PC

dar | Excel | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jun 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • forgot my password Closed

hi my name is iman i forgot my password but i know my windows live id.i would like you to search my password and send it to me in this e-mail address ...

iman | Word | Latest reply: shiban Jun 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • password Closed

Hello, please help. ive lost my password, secret question and answer, i cant even remember my alternate email address. i have very important document...

MURPH | Word | Latest reply: zinzer Jun 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • Forgetting my Admi Password? Closed

Hello, I had lost my power core to my lap top and it took me almost a hole 4 to five months to look for one and find one at a low cost to me but I ca...

CJ | Word | Latest reply: res_pond Jun 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • Cannot access Outlook Express after install Closed

I installed IE 8 after getting an update message from Microsoft. Now, when I try to access my email by clicking on the envelope icon on my toolbar ...

Adam | Outlook | Latest reply: nyyc Jun 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • I want my password my back T_T Closed

Heey!!! I have forgot my password to msn..can someone PLZZ help me, what i should to!!!..THNX

Nick | Word | Latest reply: phste Jun 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • China mobiles Display was not working Closed

Hello, My China mobiles Display was not working i cant see any thing in display but my all contacts in mobile phone not in sim , i want to take my ...

• pull out the characters Closed

Hello, i have below character in a cell and i would like to pull out the characters where it starts from g- and end where the "," found , pls advis...

• using nested if to blank out adjacent cells Closed

Hello, I would like to use a formula to blank out adjacent cells if a specific value is entered for example: I have cells A1, B1, C1 If I put...

WILLYB | Excel | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jun 9, 2009
    3 replies
  • Issue with Selection.End(xlDown) Closed

Hello, I am working on a few macros and came across this problem. If I use the code below to select a range of cells and if my working rows only ...

• .net password/account reset Closed

Hello, I am having an issue with my computer and the .net account/password. The computer I have at home was purchased from a company that was oversto...

allison | Word | Latest reply: s.preme Jun 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • Access Closed

Hello,can you brife about data acess

• match names&dates Closed

Hello, i have a master list of names &dates in col A & B and a similar list in cols C & B which is a longer list as below. The Trader 09/08/2008 ...

• Access 2003 VBA Idiot Closed

Hello, as the title suggests, I'm a VBA idiot. I don't know jack about it. other than to create a macro and convert it. here's my problem: I cre...

msreed | Excel | Latest reply: morris Jun 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • how to validate the user, and select the info Closed

Hello, I want to run a script to first identify the user, and after identifying the user opens a workbook (e.g. workbbok1, sheet1). user_ID = En...

• Counting Range of dates over 1 year old Closed

Hello, I am pulling out the remainder of little hair I have on my head. Question: I have a column of dates and what I want to do is count the ...

• find last column in table Closed

Hello, I want to find the last used column in a table in excel sheet. please help

ssn | Office Software | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jun 9, 2009
    3 replies
  • Urgent in excel Closed

Hello, I want help you Please I have 35 Trainings and I Planned them to The next year in Every month I put the training The answer how I can ins...

yassin | Excel | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jun 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • sku011.cab Closed

Hello, when trying to use MS Office it tells that it is missing sku011.cab and thus there is an error . it asking for a cd which i don't have or they...

• Matching two worksheets Closed

Hello, I have two worksheets one contains invoice numbers and payments and the other has invoice numbers and charges. On my charges worksheet I w...

hpc | Excel | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula for prices Closed

Hello, I really don't know how to create formula for my task: Item bouth for Total price £535,000 (comission + price) How much is the Price o...

Pet | Excel | Latest reply: aquarelle Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • orginal mail inbox deleting Closed

Hello, I 'm using Gmail since 1yrs. recently i configerd outlook 2003 . if i click send\recive in Gmail getting empty. so i need mails in outloo...

vinod | Office Software | Latest reply: squirrelatim Jun 8, 2009
    2 replies
  • browsers do not work but im conected to the i Closed

Hello,Everyone ive been having this problem for 4 days now. i have an IMicro desktop computer, w/ windows vista and i recently upgraded to two moni...

Slkbugs | Excel | Latest reply: yoyellow22 Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • word software Closed

Hello, Hi some help me with my word i dont thinks i have word. every time i try 2 open my e-mail attachment in word wont let me open can some help....

star.4u | Word | Latest reply: a.ton74 Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • password recovery tool Closed

Hello, if your msn passwords have been saved locally, you can use a tool called "Wise Password Recover" to help you reveal them easily. Hope it works ...

JimMorey | Word | Latest reply: puss.ward Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • hy,i forgot my password. Closed

Hello, i forgot my password...hw to i recover my data???plz help me...

ramil | Word | Latest reply: caBassileM Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • i forget my password !! Closed

Hello, plzzzz help me how can i open my user in my laptop. i forget my password :( (vista )

nosh | Word | Latest reply: samantha65 Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • recover my password Closed

Hello, i have forgotten my password, even i don't know my alternet email ID and i don't know my security question. now how i can enter in my E- Ma...

shyam | Word | Latest reply: nerssin Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • need a macros to be used in excel Closed

Hello, I want a vbscript for a macros to be used in excel which would do the following operastion: It will find the characters/delimeters in the ...

humphry | Excel | Latest reply: Trowa Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel - Summarising Roles for a Roster Closed

Hello, I am creating a spreadsheet that will be used to assign rosters and keep track of staffing levels. I have finished most of it but have come ...

Mikloise | Excel | Latest reply: guest Jun 8, 2009
    2 replies
  • changing date formats Closed

Hello,I want to know how to change the date of 13/07/2006 in to 07/13/2006?

• directional macro Closed

Hello, I'm trying to figure out a macro here. Pretty much, I'm importing a lot of data into an excel spreadsheet and then I want to copy and paste...

kalignify | Excel | Latest reply: Excelguru Jun 8, 2009
    3 replies
  • Macro Help- Copy, Analyze, Create Graph Closed

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro that will take an xls file that has only one sheet, create a second worksheet within the excel file, copy and pa...

DragonMan | Excel | Latest reply: autogeeek Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • Need Macro to sort thru raw data Closed

Hello, I have a POS data file that I'm not sure how to approach. The data columns are not specific and the data loops across a few rows. What I need ...

Karminak | Excel | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jun 7, 2009
    3 replies