Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 13851 - 13900 of about 16,600
  • match two columns in different sheets Closed

Hello, I have three work sheets with columns namley process code, process name, quantity produced per day. I need to create another sheet comprises...

mahee | Excel | Latest reply: mikloise Apr 21, 2009
    1 reply
  • regular epression in excel Closed

Hello, I have 2 questions in excel 2007: 1) I have excel columns with the format 12,4 17,1 8,2 etc.. I want to replace it with ...

simplyme7 | Excel | Latest reply: Excelguru Apr 20, 2009
    1 reply
  • Lost Word Closed

Hello, I have lost Windows Word from my lap top. It is Winows Vista Home Premium. can anyone help me please ?

Jan | Word | Latest reply: statehold Apr 20, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel undo buffer macro access Closed

Hello, Is there any VBA object or Windows API access to the undo buffer/command history in Excel 2000? Cheers

hedles | Excel | Latest reply: livebox12 Apr 20, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel Column Sort Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a list of numbers/letters titles written like: 1KFLS921 there are around 2000 of these listed down column A. i have the same l...

ZaQ | Excel | Latest reply: ZaQ Apr 20, 2009
    2 replies
  • Not able to send in gmail or yahoo Closed

Hello, I'm unable to send e-mails via gmail or yahoo in Outlook XP (2002). All worked fine till I had to reformat my hard drive and reload XP and all ...

Maggie Rose | Office Software | Latest reply: Maggie Rose Apr 18, 2009
    3 replies
  • Microsoft Office ? Solved/Closed

Hello, Does Microsoft Office work on Windows Vista ?

question_girl | Office Software | Latest reply: anonymous Apr 17, 2009
    3 replies
  • connecting a laptop on LCD Closed

Hello, I have a sharp projector in a confrence room , the problem is it will only conect to some Laptops. Do you think if there is a standard configu...

• Tips for writting macro in Excel Closed

Hello, I have one excel file which contains more than 15000 records. for one column i need to find and replace (ex : -500 to 0) number starting wi...

Abhi | Excel | Latest reply: phdhopes Apr 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel - reset / replace seconds to zero Solved/Closed

Hello, i have an Excel 2007 file which has in sheet1 the time people enter to the system with the format ex. 11:55:31 AM and i need to reset all the ...

safy_al_nya | Excel | Latest reply: safy_al_nya Apr 16, 2009
    2 replies
  • excel Closed

Hello, i am prasath explain the various addressing modes supported in excel that can be used in the formulas prasath

prasath | Excel | Latest reply: ameertozor Apr 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • i forgot my password and the secret answer Closed

Hello, i forgot my email password en the secret answer.. plzzzz helpp me .. i have important message on the email:(:( the email is r-.-leb-.-a.1@hot...

roro | Word | Latest reply: devis21 Apr 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • Open pdf Closed

Hello, When I try to open pdf files in Outlook 2003 the files try to open in Word I have no cluewhat to do please help Ray

raytraci | PDF | Latest reply: kevlaruni Apr 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • can't open my file from my docoment Closed

Hello, i can't open my essay from my docoment, it seems somebody hacked my computer. everytime i try to open my essay it requires a password to open ...

• conditional formatting Closed

Hello, I have a list of addresses, and I have incorrect addresses (in column G) marked in red. I want the name (in column B) associated with that a...

Zach | Office Software | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Apr 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • worksheet name Closed

Hello, in sheet 1, i need to get the name of other worksheets using formulas. thanks,

smd | Excel | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Apr 14, 2009
    3 replies
  • How to run Flash Macro Closed

Hello, How to run flash macro srinivas pattem

Srinu | Excel | Latest reply: sarbel.vilo Apr 14, 2009
    2 replies
  • MACRO TO DEL SPACE IN CELL Closed

Hello, I need a macro that after I goto a cell I start the macro that then goes home in the cell. Then it deletes the empty space in the begining of...

GOFER | Excel | Latest reply: jak58 Apr 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • From PPT to flash Closed

Hello, I'm new on this forum... I'm making a digitizing of a medical congress, I have an audio recording MP3 and PPT slides... I need to sync PPT ...

maguropanko | PowerPoint | Latest reply: Green Problem Apr 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • stock sheet Closed

Hello, i wondered if you could help , i have created a worksheet with code of stock item,value of item , amount in stock and value of stock availabl...

sharon | Excel | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Apr 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • How do I Copy Two Cell Ranges to New Blank 2 Closed

Hi All- a newbie, I've been trying to figure this out since yesterday through Excel forums, but to no avail. This is my basic table I currently ...

monocat | Office Software | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Apr 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • ERROR with Microsoft outlook 2003 Closed

Hi all, i have a problem with my yahoo account on the sending side but i can recieve ail fine. i have tried all 3 ports with an without SSL on them...

spudger | Outlook | Latest reply: bichik63 Apr 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel cell flash when date is near Closed

Hi, I am trying to find out how to get an excel spread sheet to hightlight a date when that date gets near. There must be a way for the sheet to ...

efh7557 | Excel | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Apr 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel Closed

Hello, I need to know the easiest way to select a cell in excel?

Maria | Excel | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Apr 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • MULTIPLE SEARCH $ MULTIPLE RETRIEVAL IN EXCEL Closed

Hello, I have one column with numbers or text which are repeating more than once. column 2, 3,4 contain data corresponding to that. ...

RAVI | Excel | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Apr 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • excel extraction Closed

Hello, I'd like to be able to extract all the data which comes after the comma from a cell in each row and insert it into a new column. Here's an ...

jenel | Excel | Latest reply: aquarelle Apr 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • macros for dynamically generating excels Closed

Hello, Can I create a macro for a dynamically generating excel? i.e Each time when I run my ETL tool it loads the data into an excel i...

sushma | Excel | Latest reply: v.garce Apr 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • Cpy rows frm 1 sheet to nxt sheet dynamically Closed

Hello, I have a requirement where I need to copy rows from 1 sheet when row/record count reaches a certain count(lets say 5) to the next ...

sushma | Excel | Latest reply: apoll Apr 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • invoice number change Closed

Hello, I AM MAKING INVOICES AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO HAVE MY INVOICE NUMBERS CHANGE EVERY TIME I RE-OPEN EXCEL. IS THERE A FORMULA?

• acer aspire one Closed

Hello, my computer will let me on to any other program except for my Microsoft progroms it keeps saying something about a product key but my computer ...

cherrish41 | Office Software | Latest reply: sensei.moore Apr 9, 2009
    2 replies
  • the time to use the office word 2007 is over Closed

Hello, l d been using 2007 office word since l ve bought my laptop. but now if l want to do any application, "enter your product key" is written as l...

zeynepp | Word | Latest reply: aquarelle Apr 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • I need help with my password! Closed

Hello, I put a password so that nobody could get in my account,but I forgot what the password was,and now,I can't get in my user name account.(In the...

chai | Word | Latest reply: Sidney Apr 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • Macro Help Closed

Hello, im trying to write my macro code and the code won't work because this message keeps appearing 'can't execute code in break mode' what doe...

Jess | Excel | Latest reply: vetronicaz Apr 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • comparing two excel sheet in vb 6 Closed

Hello, i am diploma student and plz plz any one can tell me how to compare two excel sheet in vb 6.0 that means there is 2 excel sheet...

pranali | Excel | Latest reply: setgold57 Apr 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • How to remove junks in Excel Sheet Closed

Hello, Hai please Can any one help to overcome the below mentioned problem I am having thousands of records in Escel sheet if i convert into c...

Sakthivel | Excel | Latest reply: uknown98 Apr 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • A macro problem, find and replace Closed

Hello, I have a macro which contains the following procedure: Range("D210:D219,Z210:AA219").Select Range("Z210").Activate Application.CutCopy...

Vincent | Excel | Latest reply: perham Apr 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • Msgbox Search function Closed

Hello expert, I have to open a lot of windows (files) at the same time in Excel every day. All are different names with date being shown at the en...

Elton Law | Office Software | Latest reply: eltonlaw Apr 6, 2009
    4 replies
  • Macro for selecting lines Closed

Hello, please i need help for a macro. I have a list with a column named "ticket id". I want the macro to filter the list and copy all rows cont...

Diegg | Excel | Latest reply: bhawkins Apr 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • Any one cane to tell the Formula to solve Closed

Hello, in Excel I'm having Length WidthHight datain 3 coloums for example Column A---Column B---Column C Length Width Height 10 20 10 20 3...

• I forget my password and altirnative e-mail Closed

Hello, I forget my password and altirnative e-mail for my acount aya_otm@hotmail.com. I tried many times but....the problem is i still remember the p...

samira | Word | Latest reply: jaleel Apr 5, 2009
    2 replies
  • HP Computer dead? Closed

Hello, I was using the computer this morning, left it on, and went to get a cuppa. When I came back, screen was black, with white text saying Intel(R...

• diffrent language on my MS programs Closed

hey so this is the problem: my microsoft programs, word, excel...etc are in a diffrent language. i am NOTtalking about the spelling language features ...

• Transfer data from merged cells in excel Closed

Hello, I have a worksheet form in excel and I would like to copy the informaiton on the form to another sheet in a different workbook in excel as w...

Princess z | Excel | Latest reply: pseudonymph Apr 2, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel Macro help Closed

Hello, I am new, and know next to nothing about Macros in excel, and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I do a report every week, and it...

DDTEmp | Excel | Latest reply: WutUp WutUp Apr 1, 2009
    2 replies
  • Outlook opens Word, instead of sending emails Closed

Hello, I'm having a problem with Entourage (XP). I can download emails, but then whenever I try to reply from Entourage, it tells me that there is a...

jaybz | Word | Latest reply: austwiz Apr 1, 2009
    1 reply
  • I want the password Closed

Hello, I need the pasword for an e-mail adress, I could lie differet things...but I just gone say that my feature depends on knowing this password. ...

yupi | Word | Latest reply: Tweedledum Mar 31, 2009
    1 reply
  • what formula i can use to get the result Closed

Hello, in Excel I'm having Length WidthHight datain 3 coloums for example Column A---Column B---Column C Length Width Height 10...

jaikrish_18 | Office Software | Latest reply: jaikrish_18 Mar 31, 2009
    2 replies
  • Eroor 76 Path not found Closed

Hello, Hi, I an trying to write a macro to copy the last row from one workboo1 and paste it in workbook2. After pasting it needs to rename the sec...

• outlook on active directory Closed

Hello, I am using active directory in my ofice and added my users in it. now i want to installed outlook on my A.D server and want that all...

prajput002 | Outlook | Latest reply: whineup Mar 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • can i put office in window xp Closed

Hello, i was wondering if it allowed to put office 2007 and window xp in one PC?