Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 14001 - 14050 of about 16,600
  • creating a macro Closed

Hello, I would like to know, how to copy a word and paste it into another cell using macro?

mike | Excel | Latest reply: Oterwill Feb 25, 2009
    1 reply
  • Comparing Multiple values Closed

Hello, I currently have a macro that is looping through a spreadsheet, setting a range as a string. It compares two strings, if they are the same t...

• i forgot my password? Bios Closed

Hello, i have a Dell laptop, inspiron i forgot my password does it have a way to enter windows? help me , please i need ur help

Hemin | Word | Latest reply: gabbagabbahey Feb 23, 2009
    3 replies
  • changing weekday in workday formula Closed

Hello, When i am working in excel file i have troubled in work day calculations.May you help for getting a solution in changing the weekday in...

• New Outlook 2007 Problem Closed

Hello, Just set up new computer with Office Outlook 2007 on Vista operating system and email will receive but not send. How can I repair this? ...

Jerry | Outlook | Latest reply: maya Feb 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • count unique entry in a cell & column-vb scr Closed

Hello, i have been looking a way to count unique entries using VB script. There are a lot of sample VB script but I have a little twist with my situ...

hossain.iqbal | Office Software | Latest reply: hossain.iqbal Feb 22, 2009
    4 replies
  • what is my email server address? Solved/Closed

Hello, just trying to set up outlook express for the first time. i bought an iphone and the only way (im told) to save / sync my contacts information...

greggie pooh | Office Software | Latest reply: mandymoo Feb 22, 2009
    2 replies
  • Excel Help: transpose cells by content Closed

Hello Forum, I am struggling! I am trying to find a way to get a current column of data transposed into seperate columns of the same genre... Her...

colint | Excel | Latest reply: sunshinevivi Feb 21, 2009
    3 replies
  • Column Closed

Hello, I am trying to compare 2 columns of information. I need to be able to find the contents of one cell to the contents of the entire adjacent ...

• Sending different email on receipt of another Closed

Hello, I can't find a way to do this in Outlook but it seems like there should be a way. If an email comes in from a particular user, I want to se...

SandsB | Office Software | Latest reply: lostseasons Feb 21, 2009
    1 reply
  • Text box resizing with text on a map Closed

Hello, I am working with an aerial on which I had added text boxes. When I go in to resize the aerial to fit into the document I am creating, the ae...

• GET A DAYTE SGOEN TO ACT LIKE ANOTHER DATE Closed

Hello, hi all here is my question/problem i have a calculator(based on a six day week) that i have working almost correctly it calculates based...

• transpose column data every 9 cells Closed

Hello, I have 2 columns to transpose. The column A contains Date1..Date9..repeated. The column B contains the data I need. Country xxxx State ...

sunshinevivi | Excel | Latest reply: sunshinevivi Feb 20, 2009
    0 replies
  • Password Closed

Hello, I've done a mistake. I've put a German password to my laptop but my keyboard is an English one. I have an Acer Extensa 5610 and the program...

Adriana Mertea | Word | Latest reply: bevin bontiff Feb 20, 2009
    2 replies
  • Display a value at intersecting point Closed

Hello, I am trying to do the following. Location A B C D E A 1 2 3 4 5 B 2 ...

• Change sheet name in formula when copied down Closed

I have a workbook made that has a 'Quantities' sheet that list any number of quantities along with 'contract quantity', 'current quantity', etc. Ther...

mblanken | Excel | Latest reply: lestuce Feb 20, 2009
    1 reply
  • Values Closed

Hello, I am trying to get a total in one cell that adds the values of another. Example: Cell A1 contains 5+1; how do I get Cell B1 to total Cell A...

• excel data extraction macro needed Closed

Hello, Hie .I am working on a project in which l have to compare dates in excel and enter the difference (in days)in time in a separate column .l am ...

Theo | Excel | Latest reply: Umer Feb 19, 2009
    4 replies
  • microsoft word 2002 product key lost. Closed

Hello, I need help. My laptop crashed and I don't have a replacement cd to get my microsoft word up and running. I need a product but unfortenitly do...

czarnecki05 | Word | Latest reply: gizzmo-) Feb 19, 2009
    1 reply
  • My lost life panic - Office Outlook 2003 Closed

Hello, Whilst not in an entirely logical state of mind I thought it sensible to return my Microsoft Outlook Office 2003 to factory settings . That w...

jussa | Outlook | Latest reply: pro-genius Feb 19, 2009
    1 reply
  • How to prevent enable/disable macro box Closed

Hello, Can anyone tell me how to prevent the enable/disable macro box from appearing when I start Excel. Thanks Marcos

traveler25 | Excel | Latest reply: Sweet Feb 19, 2009
    1 reply
  • outlook express task bar Closed

Hello, my friend has lost her task bar on outlook express and doesn't know how, anybody any ideas

jen | Outlook | Latest reply: jen Feb 19, 2009
    2 replies
  • Excel 2003Advanced Filter....copy to location Closed

Hello, I am trying to use the Advanced filter...and copy the info to different worksheet. It's not working out for me :( I have been trying to do...

amyl00 | Excel | Latest reply: Crazzydreamer Feb 19, 2009
    2 replies
  • is there a way Closed

Hello, Example; column A has names of District Managers, Column B has sales figures, Column C is Ranking 1 through 10, Column D has Food Cost %, Colum...

johnnyrjrmiller | Office Software | Latest reply: jerry.kid43 Feb 19, 2009
    1 reply
  • Ms-word asks for converter Solved/Closed

Hello, I have some Ms-word files of 2003..But every time upload the system with Vista i cannot read my saved word documents..it continusely asks f...

vicky | Word | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 18, 2009
    1 reply
  • Can change office standard 2007 without CD? Closed

Hello, Hi all, Can I change MS Office Small Business Edition(SBE) 2007 to MS Office Standard 2007 without CD? Do I need to uninstall MS Offic...

• Excel 2003: Match Names; View Unfound Matches Closed

Hello, I need formula or macro configuration help for Excel 2003. Within a spreadsheet, I want to compare the list of names in column A with th...

99cateyes | Excel | Latest reply: 99cateyes Feb 18, 2009
    2 replies
  • need password for Email Closed

Hello, I just got the password last night but I cannot find where I wrote it down. Please help.

Charlie | Word | Latest reply: moulkou Feb 18, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel Help! Closed

Hello, I'm working in Excel 2007 and having some issues doing what I need to do. I have a speadsheet that has a list of users in column A. A li...

pjlovejoy | Excel | Latest reply: locklessmonster Feb 18, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel lists - extracting data from it. Closed

Hello, I hope someone can help me! I have a long list of items in one column. next to each item I have to give certain values to some of them. The ...

jipiedra | Excel | Latest reply: Helper Feb 17, 2009
    5 replies
  • Excel Lookup Closed

Hello, I am using excel for analysing my data. I have time in column A and temperature in other 10 columns. I need to find the maximum value in e...

Zeenath | Excel | Latest reply: Zeenath Feb 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • 2007 msoffice file not open in2003 can u help Closed

Hello,

• excel blank row deletion Closed

Hello, Can anyone provide the macro code for deleting all the blank rows in all excels in a folder?? thanks...munni

munni | Excel | Latest reply: Michael Feb 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • Macro to check conditions in two columns Closed

Hello, I am trying to update prices in excel spreadsheet. I have three different Unit of measures (Each, Pack, Case), I need a macro that will check ...

bezi | Excel | Latest reply: rine012 Feb 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • Count and summarise records in Excel 2003 Solved/Closed

Hello, Sorry to bother you but I have a minor problem with a spreadsheet and I don't know how to resolve the issue or whether it is possible u...

GRA | Excel | Latest reply: GRA Feb 17, 2009
    2 replies
  • Using words as answers Closed

Hello, I am trying to set up my spreadsheet to answer me in WORDS. such as if cell D:11 is a negative number cell D:12 needs to read "YES" a...

Excellie Newbie | Word | Latest reply: jenni.g Feb 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • Leave Value unchanged if false Closed

Hello, Vlookup posts a value to worksheet1/C3 when the trigger is the date. C4thruC20 are "0". When the vlookup trigger is changed to the next date,...

• Conversion of "doc" format to JP Closed

Hello, I need to post to a web site, documents in JPEG format that originate from a Word proforma document in doc format. At present, using Abobe PDF ...

• Excel macros Closed

Hello, how to code an excel macro where an if staement will hide appropriate rows? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 1. Yes ...

bkballer2000 | Excel | Latest reply: Helper Feb 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • I can use my browser only with IP address Closed

Hello, I am using Acer Aspire. I tried to connect with Ethernet cable at home and today wirelessly to my work network and it works ok. The only probl...

Pawel | Excel | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • Auto Fill the Range Between 2 Cells Closed

Hello, My Question is I Have Put One Range Like " 1 " in One cell and ending series " 10 " in next cell . Now I want the excel To Auto Comp...

JIN | Excel | Latest reply: JIN Feb 13, 2009
    8 replies
  • Repainting a cell using excel VBA Closed

Hello, I am writing a code in excel VBA to generate a report.I am totally new to VBA.Here's my code Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim a1 As...

Vish | Excel | Latest reply: Helper Feb 12, 2009
    2 replies
  • STUCK ON ENTER PASSWORD Closed

Hello,my toshiba satellite m205 is stuck on enter password.will not recognize recovery disk or any other.please help.

MR. WOODSTOCK | Word | Latest reply: moulkou Feb 12, 2009
    1 reply
  • Macro to copy and paste value every nth row Closed

Hi all, I need to copy cell value in D:1 onto a range of cell (O:3 to O:31) and from D:34 onto (O36: to O66) and so on... i.e. every 33 rows I h...

dareme | Excel | Latest reply: pc Feb 12, 2009
    1 reply
  • Create Msg/Popup to notify in Excel VBA Solved/Closed

Hello, I need a Excel VB script to notify/popup a message when the number of the letter U on a calendar exceeds 6, 8, 12 etc. It will have to check...

Siebel SME | Excel | Latest reply: Siebel SME Feb 11, 2009
    4 replies
  • copy rows of data based on alpha condition Closed

Hello, I have a summary worksheet that houses all records. I'd like to break that summary worksheet into in multiple worksheets grouped by last name...

bgb92 | Excel | Latest reply: solene77 Feb 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • How to check multiple cells to return value? Closed

Hello, I am a basic Excel user. I have an Excel sheet which displays a hierarchy of our institution's org units. The org unit names are listed ...

sadhya | Excel | Latest reply: Helper Feb 10, 2009
    3 replies
  • Excel- merging running totals Closed

Hi there! First, I need to know if what I want to do is even possible. I have about 10 excel sheets- each with two running totals on them. My boss ...

Laura4191 | Excel | Latest reply: Helper Feb 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • converting date format in excel sheet Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a cell which contains date in the format dd/mm/yyyy, but i need to convert to mm/dd/yyyy in excel how can i do this?

suni | Excel | Latest reply: daywish Feb 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • email address and password lost Closed

Hello,I need help with finding my email address and password to window live. This is my account for school and I need it bad. Please help someone. Is ...

need help wi... | Word | Latest reply: sudan Feb 10, 2009
    1 reply