Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 14251 - 14300 of about 16,600
  • VBA - Count the number of Word documents Closed

Hello, Could someone help me try and write a problem to count the number of files (i.e., word) on my C drive. Thank you

Brian | Excel | Latest reply: melodyfive Oct 22, 2008
    1 reply
  • excel help needed Closed

Hello, I have a couple of issue I hope you can help me with. I need to create a spreadsheet that will be linked to another spreadsheet. Can it be...

brendac | Excel | Latest reply: aimster Oct 20, 2008
    1 reply
  • outlook problem Closed

Hello, I've just changed from windows 2000 to windows xp. I thought I'd followed all the instructions on the "tools" option. Basically my email...

Jasmine | Outlook | Latest reply: aquarelle Oct 20, 2008
    1 reply
  • Excel Help Closed

Hello, I have approx 4000 entries in column A listed as follows Robert & Sam Smith 12218 Country Hills Terrace Glen Allen, VA 23059 Michael ...

Jamie | Excel | Latest reply: Jamie Oct 18, 2008
    6 replies
  • conditional formatting Closed

Hello, i am making a spreadsheet in this i want to fill a row with a red color if a cell cantain a text "YES" Please tell me what i have to do PL...

• Excel Macro Help Needed Closed

Hello Everyone! I hope you can help me with this... I have this in my data let's say on column A: John Doe 1234 Good St ATHERTON 94027 650...

jembuoy | Excel | Latest reply: Jamie Oct 17, 2008
    3 replies
  • Bring Rows of excel that have been changed Closed

Hello, Dear All , i need your help I have a huge excel database and i need to create a macro which will identify the rows that have been chan...

SK | Excel | Latest reply: SK Oct 16, 2008
    1 reply
  • Three Cells Closed

Hello, I need some support with creating a formula: This is what I want the Cell to look like "200810131234ABC123456789" Cell 1 contains 12...

arosa5 | Excel | Latest reply: Ivan-hoe Oct 15, 2008
    3 replies
  • Copy last item entered in row to another wksh Closed

Hello, I am working on a project in MS Excel. One of the things I am needing to do is write a macro that will scan a row to the last item entered...

• PC TUNE UPS Closed

Hello, Do I trust sites like softpedia.com to fox a SKU011.CAb problem? I also need help in understanding a sprtcmd.exe concern. It always shows up...

Retired Prin... | Office Software | Latest reply: Retired Principal Oct 14, 2008
    2 replies
  • Outlook "not installed" error Closed

Hello, I cannot open Outlook 2003 on my computer. I keep getting the following error: "Microsoft Office Outlook has not been installed for the cur...

javajini | Outlook | Latest reply: PRASAD Oct 14, 2008
    2 replies
  • Excel spreadsheet Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a spreadsheet for employees schedule. I want it to be able to give me the total hours at the end of each week. It is a mo...

max | Excel | Latest reply: max Oct 13, 2008
    4 replies
  • lost my work? Closed

Hi everybody, Last time while shutting down my computer at the office I forgot completely to save all my work in excel and now im just asking if I co...

free4pc | Office Software | Latest reply: christophertgarrett Oct 13, 2008
    1 reply
  • Help w Excel combining duplicate rows and add Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with employee names and hours worked. Each employee has multiple lines with four columns. I want to have each employee ha...

madi101 | Excel | Latest reply: billakong Oct 13, 2008
    1 reply
  • excel 2003 assistance Closed

Hello, i am currently using excel 2003 to try and set up a client feedback form, at the bottom i want to make a button that has the display letters...

rob | Excel | Latest reply: rob Oct 13, 2008
    1 reply
  • Excel question Closed

Hello, I have a stock list. I can obtain the list and items that need replacement and ones that do not but I do not want to print out the whole list ...

Tony | Excel | Latest reply: Tony Oct 12, 2008
    2 replies
  • Macro help Closed

I have huge data of branches in one file (14 sheets in to it for all data). From this data I have to prepare separate files for different branches. ...

Dips | Excel | Latest reply: stresspc Oct 11, 2008
    1 reply
  • Need help in copying data Closed

Hello, can anyone help me in copying data (dont know the usedrange) from an excel and paste it in the activesheet Thanks in advance

• Quick Formula Help (Hopefully) Please! Closed

Hello, Okay, to make it simple, I have two cells: A1 and A2. If A2>0, I want to subtract A1 from A2, (A1-A2). This seems pretty easy, =If(A2>0), ...

• lookup or reference? Closed

Hello, I can't seem to figure out how to do the following I need to enter a value four columns away from a name but want don't want to do it manuall...

• Macro to choose the max x value and Closed

Hello, I would like to run a macro to choose the maximum x value from 6 SETS OF numbers and the corresponding y value and continue the loop for EVE...

Jeff | Excel | Latest reply: Shandor Oct 9, 2008
    1 reply
  • Can't use 2 sheets with a custom function. Closed

Hello, I am trying to make a Function in VBA. If I put the function in a Module in the Personal Macro Workbook I can't get it to show up on the ...

DAOQ | Excel | Latest reply: Jono Oct 8, 2008
    1 reply
  • Remov Blank Cel Frm Col A & Hav 2 rite in B Closed

Hello, I need to remove blank cell from column A & need to write in Column B. With out disturbing the Column A alone (Coz To populate data in Col...

• EXCEL Macro - Find and replace function -Help Closed

Hello, I work for a customer care ... I need to set a macro to delete customer information in the same file -- around 30,000 contact. I was thinki...

FER River | Excel | Latest reply: Easy dude Oct 6, 2008
    1 reply
  • sums of row cells Closed

Hello, I use an excel spreadsheet for bookkeeping purposes for a single person corporation. I want to total amounts across each row. In other words t...

Lisa | Excel | Latest reply: X Oct 4, 2008
    1 reply
  • i want my comp back Closed

Hello, i had a problem wit my fan and i had to turn my comp of and on so i kept unplugging it from the wall. Now when i turn it on it has the whole ...

i need lots ... | Office Software | Latest reply: Drewdotcom Oct 2, 2008
    4 replies
  • search engine macro Closed

Hello, On sheet4 i have lots of data in columns. And i'm interested in two of them: col. i and col. k. In column i i have code (12-13 char). An...

martin | Excel | Latest reply: martin Oct 2, 2008
    2 replies
  • Can't make two loops work Solved/Closed

Hello, here's my problem. I've got codes in column D that may show up more than once. On column A I've got a list of all available codes, and in colum...

• Copy field to end of another field Solved/Closed

Hello, I would need a macro that would help me copy caracters in colomn A to the end of what is in colomn B. Can anyone help me please? Ex: ...

• Copy cells onto another file, depending on Closed

Copy cells onto another file, depending on the information to the left of the cell I need to copy.. Hi Everyone!! I have 2 files (workshee...

Ike | Excel | Latest reply: lexmarkd Sep 30, 2008
    1 reply
  • Replace one sheet with another Closed

Hello, How to replace one sheet with another sheet in different file, so that no link in the existing file become changed

sush | Excel | Latest reply: bytein Sep 30, 2008
    1 reply
  • Reading my Word docs? Solved/Closed

Hi there! I have to admit I'm a real newbie and I'm sorry if my question sounds stupid... I just got Window Vista and install it on my...

kateMC | Word | Latest reply: http://www.tooledup.com Sep 29, 2008
    4 replies
  • custom date format Closed

Hello, i need to change the format of dates in excel to read as 1st September 2008 2nd September 2008 and so on

• Asking for password Closed

Hello, In my computer it is now asking me for a password which I have never put im the only person using it how can that be? And how can I make t...

kingsjay | Word | Latest reply: twinmos Sep 28, 2008
    1 reply
  • Excel Named Range to single cell Closed

Hello Everybody, I want to name range single cell by the value of the active cell, may i know how to do it??? For example, in cell A1 I've valu...

Hitman11 | Excel | Latest reply: Tilemachos Sep 27, 2008
    1 reply
  • Help with row command Solved/Closed

Hello, I'd like excel to move the number one to move in column A to row user the user selects with the mouse (or the active cell is) for instance. ...

• Conditional Formatting Closed

I need to specify different text colours for certain conditions. This I can do with the conditional formatting but only for three conditions, I have t...

Badgermd163 | Office Software | Latest reply: Ivan-hoe Sep 26, 2008
    1 reply
  • web browser Closed

Hello, Just had a company create a website for me. Am supposed to be able to edit website but the company is telling me my web browser is outdated...

newt | Excel | Latest reply: toyota.cz Sep 26, 2008
    1 reply
  • Code Closed

Hi, I want to use some codes on my documents in excel.. If im going to locate all the data in sheet and worksheet, i want to find it all the info...

• ms excel 2003 problemb Closed

Hello, This is giri i have excel 2003 problemb when i open 1 excel document its opening 17 excle different documents these all are saved documents no...

Giri | Excel | Latest reply: janishtozor Sep 24, 2008
    1 reply
  • Need help with simple Macro Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an Excel worksheet with data in columns that I would like to move to rows. The data is in A1:AN1 - I would like to make it shwo in th...

Dave | Excel | Latest reply: Dave Sep 24, 2008
    2 replies
  • Repaging Closed

Hello, I just got a message from Windows that says: Virtual memory minimun too low, your sistem is low on virtual memory. Windowsis increasing the s...

Pichungos | Office Software | Latest reply: santhosh Sep 24, 2008
    1 reply
  • Copy data from from Left of cell Closed

Hello, This is my scenario. I have a list of users. Column A has their name. Column B has their phone number. Column C has their current status....

Miraj943 | Office Software | Latest reply: MIraj943 Sep 23, 2008
    2 replies
  • Excel active cell macro Closed

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro in excel which would copy and paste a range from WITHIN THE SAME ROW in the same sheet as the active cell is sel...

Nowise | Excel | Latest reply: Nowise Sep 23, 2008
    2 replies
  • Reading data Closed

Hello, I have a workbook that consist of three sheets.Sheet1 consists of n number of rows.The data in teh rows are hyperlinked.I need to read the row...

sheetal | Office Software | Latest reply: halloweendep Sep 23, 2008
    1 reply
  • Move Data From One Tab To Another Closed

Hello, I am not familiar with how to write macros so I am hoping someone can help me. I have data on one tab in numerous columns, the number of row...

• office 2007 problems Closed

Hello, I have actually a Microsoft office 2007 on my machine and whenever I send a document by email to a friend he cannot read the mail it says that ...

• macromedia flash player Closed

Hello, My name is Chase and I am facing a really serious problem with Flash Player. I have tried to install it on my computer (I am currently using W...

Nioce21 | Excel | Latest reply: h2o2br Sep 19, 2008
    1 reply
  • problem with word 2007 Closed

Hello, I have actually a Microsoft office 2007 on my machine and whenever I send a document by email to a friend he cannot read the mail it says that ...

gadjetboy | Word | Latest reply: aquarelle Sep 19, 2008
    2 replies
  • excel with macros Closed

Hello, how to equal the two excel sheets column fiends with using macro for Ex:my excelsheet1 had "date" column and my excelsheet2 had "date...

suresh | Excel | Latest reply: ixtremed1 Sep 19, 2008
    1 reply