Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 14301 - 14350 of about 16,600
  • Power point 2007 - WordArt error Closed

Hello, I installed MS Office Standard 2007 in my pc but the 'WordArt' feature in power point is empty. I already try to reinstall again twice and i...

misasia | Word | Latest reply: misasia Sep 18, 2008
    2 replies
  • How do I create a macro that will... Closed

Hello, Im am running excel 2007 on vista. I need help figuring out how to create a macro that will take a series of data in a single column and trans...

joe | Excel | Latest reply: livetalk10 Sep 18, 2008
    1 reply
  • Microsoft outlook Problem Closed

Hello, I Have a problem with setting up my email account,everytime i insert my outhentication infomation and it tells me that none of the outhentic...

Thiboz | Outlook | Latest reply: starsailors.me Sep 18, 2008
    1 reply
  • Outlook 2003 mail migrate to outlook express Closed

Hello, i have a local mail that using outlook 2003. then now i need to migrate my retreived mail (local disk) to another new computer and using out...

kch | Outlook | Latest reply: peaceangel Sep 18, 2008
    1 reply
  • sum the excess value in a row of cell Solved/Closed

Hello, i need to add sum of values as shown in the below example Ex: Given Values 8 8.5 9 9.5 8.5 9 From the above set of numbers i ...

prasanna | Office Software | Latest reply: Prasanna Sep 13, 2008
    3 replies
  • countif with 2 criteria Closed

Hello, I am a teacher.If i want to calculate the number of students with who has marks between ,let's say 0 to 29, what excel formula do I use.

• What happened to microsoft word? Closed

Hello, Whenever I attempt to open a microsoft word document, I get the message that the function can't be performed because a dialog box is open. Th...

luckylady | Word | Latest reply: crystal.me Sep 12, 2008
    1 reply
  • Excel query Closed

Hey there, I have an excel query which goes like this. I have 2 excel workbooks First Excel workbook is called as Campaign Tracking sheet (for ea...

Akki | Excel | Latest reply: harnold31 Sep 12, 2008
    1 reply
  • Can't delete PowerPoint document from server Closed

Hello, I am using Office 2007 on Vista. A couple of weeks ago I saved some slideshows to my company's server. Now in that folder, and only in t...

WestCoastIB | PowerPoint | Latest reply: joecruix Sep 11, 2008
    1 reply
  • how do I lose the guidelines on my print? Closed

Hello, I'm printing an MS Publisher output as a 4-page booklet. However, whenever I print this, it contains a black "frame" like a guide frame , a...

• Creating Table of Contents in Excel Closed

Hello, I have been trying to create a table of contents in Excel, by using a macro. It doesn't work, then I tried using a non VBA on the first sh...

Sam | Excel | Latest reply: inteloutside Sep 10, 2008
    1 reply
  • PRINT BY CELL VALUE Closed

Hello, I am a complete novice with Excel. I have a spread sheet with a cell A32. The value of cell A32 is the sum of cells A30 and A31. The sheet...

Marty Sivad | Office Software | Latest reply: Marty Sivad Sep 10, 2008
    2 replies
  • Macro help Closed

Hi I am wondering if somone could help me with some macros in excell 2003. They should be pretty basic, so any help would be great. I have a colum ...

GT40 | Excel | Latest reply: usbdealz Sep 10, 2008
    1 reply
  • Excel Sheets Closed

Hello, Last time while shutting down my computer at the office I forgot completely to save all my work in excel and now im just asking if I cou...

Billgates2 | Excel | Latest reply: pickme12 Sep 9, 2008
    1 reply
  • A pretty basic excel macro question Closed

Hello, I need some helping creating a macro that will copy a column of data from one sheet and transpose it onto a row in another sheet. Thats the ...

joe | Excel | Latest reply: joe Sep 8, 2008
    2 replies
  • Conditional formatting using macros Closed

I've got a worksheet and cell A1 to A100 consist of a drop down list which was created using data validation. When the user selects a value from ...

moses | Excel | Latest reply: Sats Sep 8, 2008
    5 replies
  • Office "Save as" & file browsing tak Closed

Hello, In all Office programs the same thing; selecting "Save as" and if the target directory needs to be browsed behind a long path, it takes minu...

Observer | Excel | Latest reply: Jimmy Sep 8, 2008
    1 reply
  • Ca not open document Closed

Hello, I have microsoft office and I can not open the documents from word 07. It telling me the the file is not there. Can not find the files. Help...

• Excel Macro Help: find, copy, transpose Closed

Hello, I need a macro that will go down column A and recognize the words "Defendant Address:" and then copy then transpose the info after it and the ...

Jay | Excel | Latest reply: bhattjai Sep 7, 2008
    2 replies
  • EXCEL HELP Closed

Hello, I am trying to use excel to work out a statement for me as follows I want a rolling average percentage based on the current month I n...

SPIDER | Excel | Latest reply: canthave Sep 6, 2008
    1 reply
  • Inserting rows automatically Closed

Hello, I want to put one formula or function or button in a cell that whatever no. I put in cell the same no. of rows containing some particular data...

Sandeep Dangda | Excel | Latest reply: notebookpc Sep 5, 2008
    1 reply
  • Macro Help in excel 03 Closed

Hi guys, I've created a log where users enter a code (column A), and this looks up various data from other sources (giving #N/A where no data is av...

ben1986 | Excel | Latest reply: ben1986 Sep 5, 2008
    2 replies
  • Extracting few cells frm 8 xl files into 1 XL Closed

Hello, I have an excel issue for BW. Presently we are extracting data from 8 excel files (for example 24 fields from all 8 files) to BW, i.e we e...

Laks | Excel | Latest reply: Laks Sep 5, 2008
    2 replies
  • can't see my one single drive while browsing Closed

Hello, while browsing a file, my pc doesnot show my local drive e: solution for this

razes | Excel | Latest reply: tnzengu Sep 4, 2008
    3 replies
  • UNABLE TO ACCESS SOME DRIVES THROUGH MSWORD Closed

Hello, I have the following drives in my computer : c;d;e;f;g;h All these drives are fully accessible and work when clicked through explorer. Ho...

NTGIN | Word | Latest reply: canthave Sep 3, 2008
    1 reply
  • Excel macro help please Closed

Hi guys, I have a excel document with several If statements. Everything I have figured out so far. But now I am sitting with a problem. The 1 sh...

Ren | Excel | Latest reply: kallor234 Sep 3, 2008
    1 reply
  • computer won't boot up Closed

Hello, My computer won't boot up. The red light for the DVD is flashing, but the on/offswitch is not lit. My wife has the same computer and it act...

• Excel Macros help Closed

Hello, I am try to get a macro to let me do: Input a number in cell c1 and have that number appear in a1 then the macro will delete the number in ...

xwingtw | Excel | Latest reply: Ivan-hoe Sep 2, 2008
    2 replies
  • un recoverable Closed

Hello, I bought my PC with a built in version of XP home edition. I made my own copies of recovery disks, (when burning the disks all disks were conf...

• indentions and spacing Closed

Hello, need help! i have problem with indentions and spacing and correct alignment with word but in outlook window. im trying to send a message...

• admin password required Closed

Hello, yesterday my brother put a password on the admin account and now when im trying to install something on my account it is telling me to log...

hinoak | Word | Latest reply: aquarelle Sep 1, 2008
    1 reply
  • I dont want outlook getting my AOL mail Closed

Hello, I opened up outlook on my new computer and it asked me to put in my email address and passowrd, which i did, but then it took my inbox from ao...

Ailie | Outlook | Latest reply: kickeffel Aug 31, 2008
    1 reply
  • EXCEL Closed

Hello, im trying to do a vlookup and am stuck on how to. i need the correct meal price to apper once the meal no. and meal type have been placed in,...

Hendo | Excel | Latest reply: livetalk10 Aug 28, 2008
    1 reply
  • Sending HTML markup in Out of Office Reply Closed

Hello, I want to send an Out Of Office reply using Outlook Exchange which contains HTML markup. I want it to get rendered when mail is received.

ranjansadana... | Office Software | Latest reply: ranjansadana@gmail.com Aug 26, 2008
    2 replies
  • problem with office2003 Closed

Hello, i have my microsoft office 2003 running very slow ive noticed that its only this software which does that on my computer and the rest is ok....

• Help please (Excel) Closed

Hello, I have a excel sheet that is really tricky. This is a bit a my problem. Lets say it's a test. I have a Total Amount Scored column a...

Ren | Excel | Latest reply: Ren Aug 26, 2008
    2 replies
  • Display Message Closed

Hello, i recieved the error msg like ""Risk found W.32 Scivh" it displayed frequentely almost 10 every minutes i have antivirus symentec & escan wh...

p_rashan_t1986 | Office Software | Latest reply: p_rashan_t1986 Aug 26, 2008
    2 replies
  • icons lost in outlook Solved/Closed

Hello, My from icon has gone missing along with my size icon. I moved the from icon by mistake and couldn't get it back so I tried the same stupid m...

bsnellgr | Outlook | Latest reply: Mikespi8 Aug 24, 2008
    1 reply
  • web browser slow Closed

Hello, well actually my web browser is extremly slow any idea of what can i do to optimize the speed please?

ebuddy4445 | Excel | Latest reply: embassy Aug 22, 2008
    1 reply
  • my laptop is not downloading my files Closed

Hello,i need help i just got a trendnet usb 2.0 for my laptop but when i insert thedisk to download all the files and intall nothing happens help plea...

sasa73 | Office Software | Latest reply: nike.rebirth Aug 22, 2008
    1 reply
  • administrator password Closed

hello i am wondering with my administrator user password if i can use another user ??

ezkamoo | Word | Latest reply: blendax Aug 21, 2008
    1 reply
  • Use cells in different files IN excell Closed

Hello, Hello, H have different files named 110.xlc...1980.xlc...1020... and the final file there is a column in it . the value of it select as name ...

maryam1360 | Excel | Latest reply: maryam1360 Aug 20, 2008
    2 replies
  • delete row in a range Closed

Hello, I copy a range from sheet1, workbook1 to workbook2, sheet2, after the last row, that means the range from workbook2, sheet2, is each time in a...

• Cant access mail from outlook Closed

Hi its been 2 days i can't read my mails on outlook and when i try to open it, it takes a lot of time to open and lately it doesnt open .. i dont know...

gilly7979 | Outlook | Latest reply: nicholasyonko Aug 13, 2008
    1 reply
  • Freeezes Closed

My pc specs: Quad core 2.4 GHZ 2GB DDR2 Ram 800MHZ 9600 GT 1GB DDR3 graphic driver = 175.16 It happened a few times when i was gaming, the game...

• admin password Closed

Hello, so the problem is that i tried to repair my windows and its asking me for the administrator password can anyone tell me how to repair the wi...

blendax | Word | Latest reply: aquarelle Aug 10, 2008
    1 reply
  • admin password Closed

Hello, loss admin priviledges. kept on asking me my login password and keychain. but everytime i will put my password it says that it was my wrong ...

Ciscoparty | Word | Latest reply: aquarelle Aug 9, 2008
    1 reply
  • admin password problem Closed

Hello, loss admin priviledges. kept on asking me my login password and login name. but everytime i will put my password it says that it was my wron...

Themask02 | Word | Latest reply: aquarelle Aug 9, 2008
    1 reply
  • Unwanted Emails! Closed

Hello, i have my mail id on msn. From some days my inbox/bulk-folder is bombarded with numerous similar looking un-wanted mails. Like you have one a ...

crazy_phoebe | Office Software | Latest reply: melana Aug 9, 2008
    6 replies
  • Cannot use ctrl+f in macro (need VBA help!!) Closed

Hello, I recorded a macro that when run, will perform a web query and extract daily prices for a particular commodity. Now, I need to copy these pr...

hardgay84 | Excel | Latest reply: Ivan-hoe Aug 5, 2008
    1 reply