The discussions

Dell 964 printer cant get back to english

Hello, I have a dell964 all in one printer and it accidently got on chinese language and I can not get it back to english. Any help would be appreciat...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

All the features for my printer does not work

Hello, I have an "HP Officejet all in one 6300 printer". The disk I have came with the printer. It worked quite well before and for some reason i...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2008 by
dodtyr

In which usb port i should connect my printer

Hello, I have just bought a pc and don't really know in which USB port I should connect my printer, there lots! Can I use any of them??? Th...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2008 by
qeqe

Printer problem

Hello, I'm having some troubles with my printer; it is not feeding papers to continue printing. Can you please help me to solve this problem??...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2008 by
dellmania

Hp cartridges

Hello, Well can anyone tell me where can I find cartridges for my hp printer?

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2008 by
freedom4554

Cartridges needed

Hello, Well can anyone tell me where can I find cartridges for my hp printer?

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Purchase cartridges

Hello. Last month I purchased a newer printer and now im looking for an online store where I will be able to purchase the cartridges there. Is there ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2008 by
grizzly45

Printer driver

Closed

Hello, Recently my computer was affected by a drive by download and the OS had to be reinstalled. For a month I have been struggling to re access th...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2008 by
OCgolf

Looking for 2 tray office printer/scanner

Hello, My boss wants a new laser printer. It has to have 2 paper trays - one to hold blank paper and one to hold letterhead. He wants the ability to ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2008 by
loglovr

Printer stopped printing

Hi I have a lexmark (X1250) and my problem is that it stopped printing. I just bought it like a month ago and i don't think that i don't have sufficie...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2008 by
Muskymu

Epson perfection 3200

Hi, My Epson Scan don't open with Epson Perfection 3200... As I couldn't find any solution on the web, I hope you guys will help me. Sud...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2008 by
Steven75
Results 501 - 511 out of a total of 511