VSO Image Resizer
, now called Light Image Resizer
, is a free image resizer and converter that is used by millions of computer users. It is also available as a Windows shell extension.
- Resize and convert: one by one or in batch, with this application, you can convert your pictures into different formats. For that, you just have to select the output resolution, resize and create a copy for the original and then move and rename the files to a specific destination.
- Extra settings: VSO Image Resizer or Light Image Resizer enables you to customize your picture. You can add watermark to protect our work, add border and frame and convert them into sepia.
- Digital frame: thanks to its digital frame Wizard, users are given the opportunity to transfer photos and enhance space on digital frames. You can add more photos for viewing and use the resize picture option to adjust the digital frame.
- Output and input formats: you are free to contact the editor in case you want to add other formats to the application. But here are just some of them: .JPEG, .JPG, .CR2 (Canon RAW), .NEF (Nikon RAW), .DNG (Adobe), .GIF, .ICO, .PNG, .PSD (Photoshop), .ARW, .BMP, .CRW, .MEF, , CUT, .DCM, .DIB, .DICOM, .EMF, .JP2, .JPE, .MRW, .ORF, .PBM, .PCD, .PCX, .TIF, .ZIP, etc.
- VSO Image Resizer allows a quick treatment of pictures.
- The application is multilingual (available in French, Italian...)
Latest update on January 16, 2013 at 12:39 AM.