You can enable or disable the keyboard backlight of your Acer Aspire laptop using the key combination featured in the article below.
How to enable the keyboard backlight on Acer Aspire 3?
Not all Acer models support keyboard backlights. To find out if your model has this functionality, check if you can find the following symbol on your keyboard:
This symbol means that your keyboard has backlights. Pressing Fn + F9 should enable them in this case.
How to enable the keyboard backlight on Acer Aspire 5?
This model comes with a keyboard backlit. If you want to enjoy it, just press Fn + F9 at the same time.
How to enable the keyboard backlight on Acer Aspire es 14?
If your model has the A symbol just like for Acer Aspire 3, then your device supports keyboard backlights. To enable them, press Fn + F9.
How to enable the keyboard backlight on Acer Aspire e15?
While this model supports keyboard backlights, it is important to note that you can't keep them on by default: a key will light up when you press it and then go back to black. To manage the brightness, that is, raise or lower it, use the following keys: Fn + F9 or Fn + F10.
How to enable the keyboard backlight on Acer Windows 10?
Just like for the other models, you have to press Fn + F9. If this doesn't work, then press Fn + the Fn key with the following symbol:
If you can't find this symbol on your keyboard, it is possible that your laptop doesn't support keyboard backlights.
How to enable the keyboard backlight on Acer Windows 7?
If your laptop is under Windows 7, then you can follow the same instructions as for Windows 10.
How to enable the keyboard backlight on Acer core i3?
We recommend following the steps described in the Windows 10 section.
How to disable the keyboard backlight on Acer laptop?
Click Fn + F9 buttons together to disable the backlight.
- Acer keyboard light
- How to turn on backlit keyboard acer aspire 5
- Acer aspire keyboard backlight settings
- How do I turn on Acer backlight for keyboard? [solved] > Forum - Laptop
- Acer Aspire 3 activate the keyboard light > Forum - Laptop
- Enable keyboard backlight Aspire ES 15 > Forum - Laptop
- ACER KEYBOARD LIGHTS > Forum - Keyboard
- Acer aspire E14 is not turning on > Forum - Laptop
- Asus laptop factory reset: from BIOS, Windows 10, Netbook
- Factory reset HP laptop: from boot, Windows 10, Windows 7
- How to reset Toshiba laptop: without password, Windows 10
- How to factory reset Acer desktop: Windows 8, Windows 7
- How to factory reset Gateway laptop: Windows 10, Windows 7
- Dell laptop Bluetooth not working: Windows 10, Windows 7
- How to lock or unlock the touchpad on HP laptop: Windows 10
- Lenovo laptop screen goes black randomly: how to fix it
- Synaptics pointing device driver: download, use, Windows 10
- Asus recovery partition: missing, deleted, Windows 10
- How to fix volume buttons on Asus laptop
- How to factory reset Dell laptop: without password, BIOS
- HP laptop camera not working: Windows 10, on Zoom, in Teams
- Lenovo password reset: disk, without disk, Windows 10