There are software made to merge images for creating flash files and there are others that will split flash files to get the images like SWF Decompiler and Editor Suite.
Developed by SourceTec Software, this program is really useful.
- Ripping: SWF Decompiler and Editor Suite decompiles your flash files and splits them into several files. Given that the software includes all needed features, this kind of operation will be easy to achieve.
- Rip: files that can be ripped with SWF Decompiler and Editor Suite vary from one kind to another. You are allowed, for instance, to rip the music in the background, pictures one by one, the layouts, front and texts, the buttons or the video with music and so forth.
- Supported format: SWF Decompiler and Editor Suite supports a bunch of flash format. We can quote Flash 6 files, Flash CS4 (10.0), Flash 8, Flash CS3 (9.0), Flash MX 2004 (7.0) as well as FLEX.
- Operating system: Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows 7.
- Required drive space: 28 Mb.
- It comes with an intuitive graphic interface.
- It is provided with a flash player.
- The program is entirely free.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on February 28, 2013 at 02:22 AM.