Ask a question Report

Can i download a menssenger directly on DSi? [Solved]

Gleeok - Latest answer on Jul 8, 2010 10:39PM
Hello,
where can i download a windows live messenger for DSi? it's possible?? and where i can do it?
Read more 
Answer
+76
moins plus
yes, you can go to messenger with your nintendo dsi. you can do it by going to the internet on your dsi and go http:/mobile.microsoft.com and just pretend your dsi is a cell phone. next, go to the little link that says "windows live" and it says " hotmail, messenger, spaces" then, you tap on the link that says messenger, then scroll down to the part that asks you for your so called mobile carrier and select the option that says other. tap on select . lastly, hopefully the browser will go back to the home page of the windows mobile page, then tap on the orange access link that says "access windows live messenger from your mobile browser.then, hopefully, the messenger sign in page will then show up. i recommend you to add the messenger sign in page to your favorites so you won't have to go through the entire process yourself. well, good luck with your dsi.
bob- May 4, 2010 01:59PM
thanks that was helpfull
shorz- May 31, 2010 04:33AM
Thankyouu that was propa helpfull =D

x
Spongebob Fl- Jun 26, 2010 01:57PM
THANKS!!!!!! that worked great. Ive been looking for messenger for my dsi internet and now i have it. Thanks a lot. P.S i am using my dsi to post this message
Person 3 million- Jul 7, 2010 09:25PM
This didn't work.?
thnx :)- Jul 8, 2010 10:39PM
then obviously you did it wrong ^^
Add comment
Answer
+12
moins plus
lol best for live isn't ebuddy, it's http://mim.live.com aka mobile messenger, which auto-compatible is compatible with.
moktadir- Nov 27, 2009 06:48PM
DSi is auto-compatible with*
Add comment
Answer
+8
moins plus
Hello,

if you want to use messenger using your DSI, You can browse www.ebuddy.com!
Add comment
Answer
+4
moins plus
HI!my name is dylan graham and im wondering if i can download yahoo messenger for a nintendo dsi because my dsi is a 7.50 version so im wondering if i can download yahoo messenger or you can download it at this website for free www.yahoo.com thanks:dylangraham
Add comment
Answer
+2
moins plus
step 1 go on hotmail step2 go to the top where it says messenger mobile than click sign in
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
Hi I was signing into the mobile msn and it said there was an XML parsing fail! What is that?
If you know could you tell me what to do after that?
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
can some one tell me how to open an internet page on my dsi,im tryin to get to use msn but i havent a clue,ive read your reviews but im stil stumped as to how to open the browser.
thank you
luik- Jan 27, 2010 02:24PM
If you DSi doesn't comes with the browser by default you will need to download the Nintendo DSi Browser using the DSiShop app at your DSi Menu.
You will easily find it at the homepage of the service since it's FREE and it's in the recommended software screen (or you can browse all DSiWare titles searching for the free ones (Flipnote Studio and the web browser).

After the download finishes you will see a present pack at the end of your DSi Menu, tap it to open the pack and tap it again to open the web browser.
Now you can browser almost any website in the internet (no plugins supported).

I'd recommend http://m.ebuddy.com for messenger since it supports multiple type of accounts such as Facebook, GTalk, Yahoo, at once and let you to talk offline with your buddies.

Have fun! :)
Person 3 million- Jul 7, 2010 09:47PM
In the DSi shop in the free section, only the English/Spanish/French version has two apps. Other versions, like the Japanese one, has more than two free apps and may or may not have web browser.
Add comment
This document entitled « Can i download a menssenger directly on DSi? » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.