In this article, we will show you how to set Opera as your default browser on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
How to make Opera as default on the Opera browser?
- Open Opera.
- Click the Opera icon in the top-left corner.
- Click Settings (Preferences on Mac).
- Scroll down to Default browser, and click Make default.
How to make Opera as default on Windows 11?
- Click on the Windows icon on the taskbar to open the start menu.
- Go to Settings.
- On the left panel, click on Apps.
- On the right panel, click on Default apps.
- Type Opera in the search field, the opera application will appear in the list, click on it.
- You can find many file types listed and you can individually set the default opera browser all the files you want.
How to make Opera as default on Windows 10?
- On your computer, go to Start and type "Default app settings."
- Click Default app settings in the results.
- Under Default apps, scroll down to Web browser.
- Change the browser to Opera.
How to make Opera as default on Windows 8.1, 7?
- On your computer, click on the Windows icon to open the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
- Click Programs > Default programs.
- Click Set your default programs.
- In the list of programs, find and select Opera.
- Click Set this program as default.
- Click OK.
How to make Opera as default on Mac (Mojave, High Sierra)?
- On your computer, go to System Preferences.
- Click General.
- Under Default web browser, select Opera from the dropdown list.
How to make Opera as default on Linux (Ubuntu)?
- On your computer, go to Settings.
- Click Details, then click Default Applications.
- Next to Web, select Opera from the list.
any more questions about opera? check out our forum!
- How to make opera gx default browser
- How to set opera gx as default browser
- Make opera default browser
- How to change default search engine: Opera > Guide
- How to change download location Opera gx > Guide
- Set a Master Password in Opera
- How to reset Opera browser: to default settings > Guide
- Opera change language: Mac, interface, VPN, Google, mobile > Guide
- Opera torrent: extension, support, settings
- Opera mini desktop mode: on Android
- How to stop auto redirect in Opera
- Private tab Opera: browser, Android, mobile
- How to enable extensions in private mode in Opera
- Enable the Opera bookmarks bar
- How to block websites in Opera
- Blocking content in Opera
- Block websites from accessing webcam and microphone in Opera