Cancel my membership

Closed
Tracey - Updated on Oct 24, 2018 at 04:58 PM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 24, 2018 at 03:54 PM
Good afternoon.

For about 4 years now I have been trying to cancel my membership and every October you withdraw the $52.43 from my MasterCard. I have called excessively over the years and your company confirms it is cancelled but according to my account it is not. I have managed to delete my credit card but feel due to all the trouble you would reimburse me at least for the last two years.

Please reimburse me the $52.43 taken from my MasterCard on October 22, 2018 and the previous payment of same for 2027 at your earliest convenience.

Thank you
REMOVED BY MODERATOR FOR PRIVACY ISSUES!

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 24, 2018 at 03:54 PM
Dearest Tracy,

Welcome to the CCM.NET technical forum! It is nice to hear from you. I assure you, we do not charge for this FREE service. Perhaps you meant to contact Classmates or some other FACEBOOK company! Please understand, you have not addressed this issue, as we cannot do anything you are requesting.

Your issue is not solved! This is a service message, and no further action will be completed on this end, as you HAVE CONTACTED the WRONG company!

In the future, DO NOT POST YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION ON A FORUM OR WEBSITE.