In this short article, we will show you how to remove a contact from your blacklist on an Android or Samsung mobile phone, and also how to remove numbers from your iPhone's block list.
How to remove contact from blacklist on Android and Samsung?
To remove a contact that you have previously blacklisted on an Android device:
- On the home screen go to Apps > Call Filter
- Then select the Menu icon > Block management
- Then select the blocked number you wish to unblock
- Select unblock number and unblock the number.
If that doesn't work, you can try this:
- Go to Settings> Applications> Call> All Calls> Auto Reject.
- Simply remove the number from this list and confirm your choice.
How to remove contact from block list on iPhone?
To remove a contact from your blacklist on an iPhone go to Settings > Phone > Blocked contacts. You should then see a list of all of the blocked numbers and contacts. Tap the Edit button in the top right of the screen and then you will have the option to remove a number from the list.