Wrong Free Fire server

Solved
Mohamed_glh Posts 1 Registration date Monday November 6, 2023 Status Member Last seen November 6, 2023 - Updated on Nov 6, 2023 at 05:13 PM
HelpiOS Posts 14297 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 16, 2024 - Nov 6, 2023 at 05:12 PM

Hello, I moved to the state of Thailand to the state of Morocco permanently, which plays on the MENA server, and my account is registered on the Thailand server, so I am having difficulty playing with my friends or myself because of the different server and also the high ping, and this causes me problems with the game, and I did not play much because of this problem That is why I hope that you will accept my request to change my account server from Thailand to MENA so that I can enjoy the game more. Thank you

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14297 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 16, 2024 1,891
Updated on Nov 6, 2023 at 05:18 PM

Hi,

You should contact Garena support directly. Here at CCM, we're unable to transfer your account to another server - we've no connection with Garena.

To submit a request to Garena, please see this article.

You can also change your server by yourself, but this requires to create a new Free Fire account. If it's good for you, you can refer to this thread for the steps.