Activation code for antispyware 2008 xp

Solved/Closed
ayam - Aug 3, 2008 at 05:47 AM
 Jerseygirl - Oct 21, 2008 at 12:33 PM
Hello,
can someone help me to get activation code for antispyware 2008 xp
Related:

10 responses

Delete this right away from your computer!
It is a scam to let you pay for nothing,
it shows alot of popups and fake trojans/keyloggers.
you can find some things on google to delete this.!
ONE MORE TIME FOR EVERYONE'S SAKE

Windows Antispyware 2008 XP is big-time malware. It looks authentic but it is the opposite. It was installed on your computer without your knowledge. Every pop-up saying you have X number of spyware and trojans is a lie. It is very hard to remove with standard spyware removers and antivirus programs. Don't even bother.

In order to get the creature OFF your computer. Go to www.malwarebytes .org and download the latest free program. Let it update with the latest signatures and then do the scan doing either "quick" or "full". There might be other programs that can remove it, but THIS is the one that has worked for the two computers I have recently encountered that have this problem. Good Luck!
I want to thank you for information about antispyware. you were right. THANK YOUUUUUU , DENNIS
10x Dennis
it also worked for me :)

10x again
Dennis you just saved me a lot of time to reformat the computer!

I got a .mp3 form the internet and when opening it in winamp it did not work. In windows Media Player it opened my browser and told me that I have to download a codec for listening to the mp3.
DON'T DO THAT!
I downloaded the Trojan "HDVideoCodec_ver1.6032.0" and after running it my computer went crazy. It installed the Windows Antispyware XP 2008 and keeps telling me that my computer is infected. Every few minutes I get a pop up which you cannot close (either yes or no) and will result in your web-browser opening to download more things from internet.

The malwarebytes anti-malware software that Dennis recommended removed every malware and spyware from my computer. After restart I did not have a good desktop (but a folder). This can be fixed by going in the Display options (from your Control Panel) in the tab "Desktop" go to option "Customize Desktop". Here you will find in the tab "Web". Deselect every webpages that is enabled under "Web Pages" or removed the one selected.

Thanks one more time!
Dennis

Thank you also, I had the same issues and it worked like a charm.
I encountered with the nasty thing today, made me bersserk, went straight to goggle the key thingy and found your forum guys :D helped me a LOT now im the malwarebytes to scan my PC , and deleted the Antispyware 2008 xp immediatelly... GRATZ do DENNIS MY PC IS STIL ALIVE . 10 X m8
yeaah denniiis! you're greaaat!
thank you soooo muchmuchmuchmuuucchh :)
hey bytheway, i don't have to purchase it, right?
No. Malwarebytes is free, but the purchase version has other features which you may want.

Here is what I use to keep my computer free from harm....and the neat thing about it is that it's all FREE!

1- Windows Defender
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=435BFCE7-DA2B-4A6A-AFA4-F7F14E605A0D&displaylang=en&mg_id=10134

I program it to do a scheduled update and scan overnight.

2- AVG Antivirus 8.0
https://www.avg.com/fr-fr/free-antivirus-download

It has a spyware detector as well as antivirus. I program this to automatically update and scan each night, too.

3- MALWAREBYTES
www.malwarebytes.org

I keep this handy and perform a manual scan once each week.

===================================
That's it! It's a simple formula. No guarantee it will work for everyone, but my computer has had no complaints!
You should probably keep your eye on the tray icon to make sure that your AVG scheduled updates ocurred.
aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 491
Aug 7, 2008 at 03:05 PM
hello,
Broekie is entire right, antispyware 2008 xp is a malware thus be careful.
Best regards

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
That is a Virus, he will destroy your PC.
It's nasty. So glad it worked for you, MAJA.

If you are out there looking for an activation code for Windows Antispyware 2008-9 XP, stop what you're doing and read the above.

DENNIS
Thanks alot for telling us about that. I actually came across this while searching for a free version or an activation code, but when i read your post I quickly downloaded malwarebytes.
Thanks alot
Good day to you dennis..I juz want to thank you for this forum..It reaLLy heLped me a Lot..I was so cLose to giving up and reformatting my pc but I didn't Loose hope and searched for the activation code and I saw ur forum..First,I red everything to see if I can have the activation code and saw ur repLies..Good thing I beLeived in you.I reaLized now that it was not onLy the good choice but the best..I owe you big time :)Keep it up..Thanks again ang more power to ur site..
Thank you so much!!!!!!!

THANK YOU~~~~~!!!!!!! ^^ Finally, my poor lil computer is fine again. ^w^
Please tell or send me the code

Tahnks
Thank You. But this is not my personal forum. I found it on the Internet...just like you did. When I saw people asking for the activation code, I sounded the alarm in the clearest way I knew how. Let others know about the dangers of Windows Antispyware 2008-9.

IT IS NASTY AND VERY HARD TO GET RID OF UNLESS YOU USE MALWAREBYTES SOFTWARE.

Dennis
ow..okey..i will :)