Vodafone is India's leading telecom company that has started its high-speed VoLTE network in the country. After being launched in selected cities, the service is now available in all major cities.
Subscribers will not have to pay any extra fees to avail of the VoLTE service that enables high-quality audio calls and data speed. To activate it, insert the Vodafone 4G SIM into a compatible handset and follow the guide below.
How to activate Vodafone VoLTE in iOS mobile?
Go to the Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options. Turn 4G to Enable. Activate Voice & Data services.
How to enable Vodafone VoLTE in Android phone?
Go to Settings > Mobile networks > VoLTE and turn the VoLTE call on.
Once it is activated, the VoLTE icon will appear on the screen.
Does your handset support Vodafone VoLTE?
The subscribers have to check whether their handset supports 4G VoLTE network or not. For it, SMS 4G CHECK to 199.
According to the Vodafone India's site, Nokia 8, Nokia 5, Honor View 10, Honor 9i, Honor 7X, Honor 8 Pro, OnePlus 5T, OnePlus 5, OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 3, Xiaomi Redmi 4, Xiaomi Mi MIX 2, Xiaomi Mi Max 2, Samsung C9 Pro, and Samsung J7 Nxt support VoLTE network.
- Vi volte activation sms code
- Vi volte activation sms code 2022
- Vodafone volte activation sms code
- Code problem" i can't recieve codes coz of an old number > Forum - Facebook
- You have requested too many sms codes. you must wait 24 hours to receive another. [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- You have requested too many SMS codes. you must wait 24 hours to receive another > Forum - Facebook
- Not receiving sms code from facebook [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Facebook confirmation code not received: what to do > Guide
- Cannot ping computer on same network: Windows 10, Windows 7
- Get a computer name from IP address in a LAN: command line
- Set the right MTU: meaning, calculator, settings
- Windows networking commands: with examples, cheat sheet
- Teamviewer start with Windows: missing, registry
- TeamViewer sound sharing: Mac, Android, not working, Ubuntu
- Unable to access http://192.168.0.1
- Cups-pdf for Windows: driver, virtual PDF printer
- 192.168.1.1 - 192.168.0.1 IP address signification
- How to connect PCs with a Ethernet cable?
- List open ports: Windows, Linux
- Configure WinSCP: to save to an INI File
- Activate Internet booster: Vodafone India
- How to crimp ethernet cable: RJ45 network cable
- Disable TeamViewer shutdown: greyed out, remote-shutdown
- Dell Inspiron Bluetooth drivers: installation
- Network architecture: definition, in computer network
- The list of DNS servers of the major ISPs
- How to share internet connection: Android
- Find your MAC address: on Windows 10, Linux, Mac
- How to create a Local Area Network (LAN)?
- Everything about WPAN: Wireless Personal Area Network
- What is the difference between intranet and extranet?
- Freebox "Router" mode