Vodafone is India's leading telecom company that has started its high-speed VoLTE network in the country. After being launched in selected cities, the service is now available in all major cities.
Subscribers will not have to pay any extra fees to avail of the VoLTE service that enables high-quality audio calls and data speed. To activate it, insert the Vodafone 4G SIM into a compatible handset and follow the guide below.
How to activate Vodafone VoLTE in iOS mobile?
Go to the Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options. Turn 4G to Enable. Activate Voice & Data services.
How to enable Vodafone VoLTE in Android phone?
Go to Settings > Mobile networks > VoLTE and turn the VoLTE call on.
Once it is activated, the VoLTE icon will appear on the screen.
Does your handset support Vodafone VoLTE?
The subscribers have to check whether their handset supports 4G VoLTE network or not. For it, SMS 4G CHECK to 199.
According to the Vodafone India's site, Nokia 8, Nokia 5, Honor View 10, Honor 9i, Honor 7X, Honor 8 Pro, OnePlus 5T, OnePlus 5, OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 3, Xiaomi Redmi 4, Xiaomi Mi MIX 2, Xiaomi Mi Max 2, Samsung C9 Pro, and Samsung J7 Nxt support VoLTE network.
- How to Activate Internet Booster Pack On Your Vodafone India Postpaid
- MMS and SMS delivery report on Android > Guide
- Reset call barring [solved] > Forum - Android
- Volte problem in Vodafone network > Forum - Network
- Facebook account locked due to suspicious activity 2021 > Forum - Facebook