DOESNT WORK??

Closed
JADE - Feb 2, 2010 at 08:25 AM
 Blocked Profile - Feb 2, 2010 at 11:14 AM
Hello, I tried this and im still getting power on and off with white screen - i tried removing the sim card and put it back in...still nothing...anyone have any other suggestions?

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Feb 2, 2010 at 09:30 AM
Hi there,

Well information are missing on your question to understand it,please provide more.

Thanks
Sorry...i have iphone 3G...have blank white screen...iv'e tried what was recommended here..to simultaneously push the power button, the home button and the volume up button at same time..did not work. i've tried to push power button and home button at same time.. repeatedly...i get a black screen, then it comes up blue on the left side of screen and vertical lines going up and down right side of screen..then goes to white again. my platform is windows xp...this is only just over 3 months old..
Blocked Profile
Feb 2, 2010 at 10:54 AM
Hi Jade have you tried:-

Reset the iPhone by holding the sleep/wake button at the top right of the device and the home button at the bottom center of the face at the same time. Hold them both until you see the screen go black and the white Apple logo appear. When this happens, you can let go - the iPhone is rebooting.

Alternatively,
see this https://support.apple.com/iphone#section_5 for more.
I have tried this many times...does not work. the real rub here is that im told Apple will replace the phone as it's only 3-4 lmonths old..but they give you a "used, refurbished" phone...that is so wrong!!!
Blocked Profile
Feb 2, 2010 at 11:14 AM