Cannot get back the data

Closed
nissanstuffs Posts 20 Registration date Tuesday August 19, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 26, 2009 - Oct 15, 2008 at 03:32 AM
johnnyind Posts 6 Registration date Tuesday April 15, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 - Oct 15, 2008 at 05:36 AM
Hey there,
I locked some files up using an ecrypting software and now asking me to get the full version. I tried to hard remove the software in the program files but this doesn't work neither. Any idea how can I get back the data I put on it please?

1 response

johnnyind Posts 6 Registration date Tuesday April 15, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 5
Oct 15, 2008 at 05:36 AM
you did wrong while you hard removed the files from the program files you should have removed it in the add or remove programs and after that juts try to reinstall it, it sould let you get the files that you are willing to get. but you should know that some encrypting programs have this disadvantage that is you can use it for some time and after the expiration period it will ask you to get the full version in other words to pay for it and if you dont do that then you wont be able to get back your data. but before coming to any conclusion just try to do what i have told you before and then see what happens.