I have problem my account disabled

Closed
arbnor - May 2, 2010 at 01:20 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - May 4, 2010 at 06:09 AM
Hello,
i have been using fb since last november......today my account opened and i tried to open me inbox....suddenly i got sign out....when i signd in again i came to know that my account was disabled....i tried again but i couldnt sign in .............PLEASE HELP ME TO OPEN MA ACCOUNT PLEASE!!!
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
May 4, 2010 at 05:44 AM
Dear Sir,

Your account should have been disabled for the fact that you didn't follow its terms and conditions. I will advise you to contact the Facebook Support for them to see into the matter if ever you wish to reactivate it.

Thanks.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
May 4, 2010 at 06:09 AM
Hello Abnor,

FACEBOOK DISABLED TWO REASONS

Two reasons why your account was disabled.

1. Your account should have been disabled for the fact that you didn't follow its terms and conditions.
2. Your account was hacked and the hacker did something with your account which was against the terms and conditions.

In either case

Solution:

Send mail to this address: disabled@facebook.com and include a description of the problem. The email address must be associated with the disabled account.