Remove the virus

Closed
Armaan - Nov 24, 2008 at 09:32 AM
 john - Dec 10, 2008 at 02:15 AM
Hello,

I m armaan from shimla, There is some problem in my PC. How to remove the Trojan virus without antivirus
plz reply soon as soon possible.

Thanks
Related:

3 responses

jopatel Posts 9 Registration date Thursday November 13, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 29, 2008 1
Nov 24, 2008 at 09:40 AM
Hi

Please clean your cookies, remove any thing you added on your pc just after the virus problem started to do so shut down your pc, and restart after 2 minutes and press "F8" you'll get a windows asking how you would like to start window, select for safemode and then unistall the program which caused you virus trouble. Also try following.
start-run-%temp%-ctrl+A-delete
I think this will work
Nov 25, 2008 at 01:04 AM
Hi

Press start button click on all programs then go to accessories go to system tools and select system restore.It will ask whether to restore your computer to earlier time,then press next.select a restore point i.e select a date where your system is not affected with virus(Eg:on 25 November your system is virus free, on 26 November your system is affected with virus, then select restore point as 25 November).press next.Your computer will virus free.I hope this may work.
I follow your intruction but my computer cannot delete the virus