How To Remove Numbers From The Blocked List
Your Samsung mobile phone allows you to create a blocked phone numbers list. Any numbers that appear on your reject list will be blocked from calling or contacting you via your mobile phone. How to remove number from blacklist How to remove blacklist number
Manage Your Caller Reject List
Head to Settings > Applications > Call. Next, click on All Calls > Auto Reject > Reject list.
Here, you will be able to add or delete numbers on this list. You can remove a number from the reject list by simply unchecking the number(s) of your choice.
- How to unblock number in samsung keypad phone
- Blacklist number remove
- How to remove blacklist number
- How to remove write protection > Guide
- Badoo account blocked > Guide
- How to remove number from reject list in samsung keypad phone > Guide
- Contact number list > Guide
- How to change your best friends list on snapchat to 3 > Guide