Bluetooth problem

Closed
amj4ever Posts 2 Registration date Saturday September 4, 2010 Status Member Last seen September 5, 2010 - Sep 4, 2010 at 07:11 PM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 5, 2010 at 01:43 AM
Hello,
I am new here. I am getting frustrated with my laptop. Its model is Hp compaq presario cq40-144tu with vista black installed. I am not able to transfer picture and audio file from my cellphone using my laptop's bluetooth and phone's bluetooth device. (also vice versa). i am trying to transfer file from my laptop to my cellphone, the bluetooth won't work. I tried almost everything that can be found in the Help and Support section of my laptop. But it seems that there's a problem with my bluetooth, whenever i try to configure it, it says that the discoverability and other settings cannot be saved. I also tried reinstalling bluetooth but it was unsuccessful, the program says that there are no bluetooth devices to be installed. I don't understand, I was able to use it before, why not now??? please help me.. Your help will be greatly appreciated..

1 response

Blocked Profile
Sep 5, 2010 at 01:43 AM
Hi there,

As you said you were able to use it before and as per your os on system its a modified version of windows,after each installation of windows on system you need to install drivers to make the hardwares to let system know what are the devices and hardware present and make them working,use link below and download driver to install:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/

Thanks