Iphone updating/installing problems

Closed
iphone_user3 - Dec 19, 2008 at 01:34 AM
 Chris - Sep 10, 2009 at 12:10 PM
Hello,
i hawe a problem. My iphone have 2.0 jaulbreik version, and then I want to update my iphone to orginal 2.2. version, after uzpdating, when I connected my Iphone to PC, my itunes say`s (link) http://foto.inbox.lv/assets/foto/img/thumb_noname.gif

PLEASE HELP ME ://
Related:

7 responses

HI

i got updated 3.0 version but it got locked ...my iphone is 2G....so what to do now
Hello! i want to ask u Why i can't use all my application and game that i installed on my iphone 3G after i updated software 3.0
I too have the same problem. can anyone please help me in un-installing the software because am not able to check my applications expect taking incoming calls, am not able to make outgoing calls. pls any1 help us.
prodigyz Posts 17 Registration date Tuesday September 16, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 11, 2009 10
Dec 19, 2008 at 03:17 AM
hi
i will advise you to replace the original vcersion by the one that you had before and then see if it woks again!
Try dowloading somthing new and accepting the terms and condittions... I just deleted an app and dowloaded it again and accepted the terms and conditions and all my apps work now

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
but i cant do nothing,when i connect my iphone to itunes, nothing with itunes, because itunes show that log what is in the link... ://
please help me somebody ://
You should have never jail broke the phone!