Samsung's SmartThings, previously Smart View is a free application that turns your iPhone or iPad into a remote control for Samsung Smart TVs and other smart devices in your home. In order to use this application, all that is required is that any devices you wish to use are connected to the same local network.
How to control your Samsung Smart TV with your iPhone?
- Download Samsung's SmartThings from the Apple Store.
- Once downloaded, you will be able to change channels and control your television volume from your iPhone. You can even browse through Smart Hub applications and input text via the iPhone's virtual keyboard.
- SmartThings also allows you to connect and control multiple smart home devices, not just your TV. You can connect to home appliances, such as your refrigerator, heating and speakers.
How to screen mirror with SmartThings?
- Open the SmartThings app.
- Go to Screen Sharing. Then select your chosen mobile device from the connection guide, and then select Screen Sharing.
- You will now be able to mirror content from your iPhone to your TV.
Need more help with iOS? Check out our Forum!
- Smart view iphone
- Samsung smart view 2.0 iphone
- Samsung smart view iphone
- Winzip - Disable Smart View option
- How To Find Your iTunes Backup Folder
- Turn off conversation view outlook iphone > Guide
- Lg smart tv multi view > Forum - Smart TV
- Safari - View the Source Code of a Webpage
- How to transfer photos from iPhone to your PC or Mac
- Apple iOS 15.2: release date, update, beta, devices
- How to sync iPhone and iPad: messages, contacts, apps, email
- How to turn on flash for notifications iPhone
- How to lock iPhone screen rotation: landscape, portrait
- How to manage app permissions: iPhone, iPad
- Mirror iPhone to PC: via bluetooth, without software
- How to turn off sim pin code on iPhone
- Use iPhone as hotspot: for PC, for Mac, for iPad, Wifi
- How to calibrate iPhone compass: app, iOS 14, Google Maps
- Share PC internet to iPhone: via USB cable, via bluetooth
- How to turn off music on iPhone
- How to install apps on older iOS versions
- iOS 14 update: download, features, for iPhone 6, date
- How to disable Game Center: iPhone, iOS15, notifications
- Safari iCloud tabs: not closing, not working, disable
- How to hide App Store: on iPad, on iPhone, hide apps
- Restore settings icon on iPhone: to iPhone home screen
- Apple iPhone 13: release date, design, specs, price
- Use Face ID with mask: iPhone, not working, Apple Watch
- Turn off cellular data iPhone: shortcut, travel