RE: Real Player HELP!!

Solved/Closed
Sunny - Sep 15, 2010 at 08:05 AM
 Sunny - Sep 16, 2010 at 10:32 AM
Hello,

I downloaded some movies using real player, and now I cannot play the full movie, it only plays half of it and then stops. And then states seeking 26% etc, why is that? And what can I do?

Thanks.

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 16, 2010 at 07:56 AM
Hello Sunny,

Well after installing idm,automatically you will get notifications to integrate them in your browsers available on system,if no then it might be due to real player still on system for which you may be required to uninstall from control panel then open idm go to downloads tab>options>general tab>then press on reintegrate all.Once this is done if browsers are open you will be required to restart them.now just go to youtube.com or any website you always watch online videos press on play and let it buffer,once is loaded and starts playing you will get a small icon of idm ,just press on it to download the video file.

Thanks
Hiiiiii Netsa,

Thank you so much for your instructions. I finally got it!! :D :D

I really appreciate your help. Thank you so much again. :) Now i can watch movies without interruption and most importantly without pulling my hair out. lolz. Thanks. :D
Blocked Profile
Sep 15, 2010 at 08:52 AM
Hi there,

It may have been not fully downloaded,redownload the movie by using this time idm as download manager which has functioning resume mode ,get it downloaded on link below:

https://ccm.net/downloads/internet/4791-internet-download-manager/

Thanks
Hiii Suff,

Thanks for the link. I downloaded it and it works out just fine. I want to download from the site itself, and where the real player tab will come asking to download the video. and then to play and thats what i did before but that did not work out correctly. So if i use the Internet download manager how would it work out, and how to download the movies?

Thanks