HP Pavilion a1210n Problem

Closed
hiityler Posts 1 Registration date Saturday August 27, 2011 Status Member Last seen August 27, 2011 - Aug 27, 2011 at 12:28 AM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 27, 2011 at 01:00 AM
Hello,

Hello,
Hey guys i've had some problem with my Hp heres a bit of history of whats going on;

I was playing a game online and it started storming quite suddenly before i had a chance to shut down my power went out. And as karma would have it my power supply got fried aswell. After a fewdays of shopping around for the correct power supply i couldnt find the correct part in town so i had to order it.

The Problem
After receving the power supply i proceded to connect the power supply as carefully as i could. After connecting all the cables into the nodes(I'm not very upto date on computer tech slang). I turn on computer to see if it would boot up. The power came on but the monitor didnt have a picture, looking into it abit it turns out i forgot to connect the monitor power node, so i proceded to connect it and tried to boot it up. The computer was slowly making a beeping noise and there was no picture still. I'm not very skilled at computer repair but i do know a bit, but i can't for th life of me figure out whats wrong. I unplugged both the RAM upgrades i have and dusted them off and very carefully put them back and still no cigar.. I cant find anyFAQ for this...So here i am, Please help me! I'm very behind on my work and i have some very important imformation on my computer.

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 27, 2011 at 01:00 AM
Hi,

Try this Faq for beep codes and use one by one the ram sticks :

https://ccm.net/faq/344-how-to-recognize-computer-beeps

Thanks