Acer aspire one. user id and password problem

Closed
law - Oct 15, 2011 at 03:49 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 15, 2011 at 04:46 PM
Hello,

iv been given a notebook for my daughter.i want to fix it for xmas but im out of touch of windows xp.
when i turn on the nb it goes to the user log in page, and the name inthe box says user...then b4 i type anything it says
THE SYSTEM COULD NOT LOG YOU ON.MAKE SURE YOUR USER NAME AND DOMAIN ARE CORRECT,THEN TYPE YOUR PASSWORD AGAIN.

i understand it hasnt got a cd drive so im stuck there and lots of posts i read say click start and..... but i cant get to that point.
the girl who gave me the nb gave me 3 diff user names and one password. an it isnt any of them. is there anything i can do to save me going to a shop. i have two months to try an fix it.

i really hope someone can help me. thanks for reading

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Oct 15, 2011 at 04:46 PM
Greetings,

We are terribly sorry but Kioskea cannot help with the password, because you can't prove to anybody on this forum that you are the legitimate owner.

The reasons are explained in this link:

https://ccm.net/faq/9201-why-ccm-doesn-t-recover-lost-passwords#topedit

Best regards