Reset Facebook password: without email and phone number
If you no longer remember your password, Facebook offers a variety of ways to reset it. However, the options available to you will depend upon your security preferences.
How to reset your password via email address or phone number?
- To reset your password if you're not logged in to Facebook, go to the Facebook home page, and under the password field, click on Forgot password?
- Type the email address or phone number associated with your Facebook account.
- On the Reset Your Password page, there is also an option to reset it if you no longer have access to both of them.
- If you have access to your email address or phone number, you will be able to receive a code to reset your Facebook password by selecting Send code via email or Send code via SMS and then by clicking Continue.
- The code will be sent via your selected method and a new window will appear to enter the security code. Enter it and click Continue.
- Finally, choose a new password, click Continue, and follow the remaining instructions to save the changes.
What to do if you no longer have access to your email address and phone number?
If you no longer have access to your Facebook email address or phone number, on the Reset Your Password page choose No longer have access to these and you will be automatically redirected to Find Your Account page.
Enter your phone number, email address, or username to find your account. You will see a list of accounts matching your profile. Select This Is My Account next to yours and follow the instructions to reset your password.
Note: You might need to warn your friends that you are recovering your Facebook account, so you’ll be able to choose your trusted contacts so they could approve that it’s really your profile.
How to reset your password using Gmail?
If your Google email address is linked to your Facebook profile, you can immediately regain access to it and skip the confirmation code process. Just choose the option Use my Gmail account on the Reset Your Password page and log into it.
In the new tab type your new password and click Continue.
- How to recover facebook password without email and phone number
- No email no password
- How can i recover my facebook password without email and phone number
- Facebook account hacked and password changed > Facebook Forum
- Facebook account hacked email and phone changed [solved] > Facebook Forum
- How to reset windows 10 password without logging in > Guide
- How to unlock facebook account without email or phone number > Facebook Forum
- Recover instagram account without email and password > Guide