I am asked to install the FlashPlayer

Closed
a cooperator Posts 182 Registration date Monday July 25, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 3, 2015 - Dec 12, 2011 at 05:00 PM
a cooperator Posts 182 Registration date Monday July 25, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 3, 2015 - Dec 15, 2011 at 12:00 PM
Hello,
When I tried running youtube.com on Safari the following happens: first, I encounter that I asked for downloading the Adobe FalshPlayer, in spite of it is installed in my computer as you see in the programme list. Anyhow I tried to click on the "upgrade" button in this window. Then, I downloaded the FlashPlayer. After that, I installed it. Next, I reopen the youtube again . Finally, I found that I am asked again to install the FlashPlayer.

Altough there isn't any problem with Firefox and IE and Google Chrome

This is most strange
Have a look at this picture:
http://imageshack.com/f/nlsafarirop

I would be quite highly appreciated your help.

Related:

5 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Dec 12, 2011 at 05:06 PM
try the download from this Apple site:

https://www.apple.com/safari/

Good Luck
a cooperator Posts 182 Registration date Monday July 25, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 3, 2015 3
Dec 12, 2011 at 05:14 PM
But as I said to you that Flash Player is installed in mine. Did you have a look at that picture?
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Dec 12, 2011 at 06:50 PM
I suggest you install the Apple specific Flash player and no I can't see you picture.
a cooperator Posts 182 Registration date Monday July 25, 2011 Status Member Last seen November 3, 2015 3
Dec 12, 2011 at 07:49 PM
Thanks, whay didn't have a look at my picture . It explains that I have installing Flash Player on my system.

Anyhow , I have installed it again but doesn't make any difference.
Dec 12, 2011 at 07:52 PM
Please look at this picture:
http://imageshack.com/f/0sflashbp

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Dec 15, 2011 at 12:00 PM
[quote name='cooperator' timestamp='1323730481' post='504272']
But the first time at which I installed Safari was running well with Youtube's videos
[/quote]

Whenever I downloaded the Flash player11 plugin and installed it. I saw all video and suond files on both Safari and IE8 don't play at all. And I find out that the Flash player11 ActiveX isn't also integrated with the installing. After that I open the IE8(64 bit) and download the Flash player11 plugin and installed . after the installing I find out Flash Player ActivatX installed after the installing for Flash Player Plugin and all sund files have played on the IE8 only, however, the problem is still with Safari, although I when downloaded Flash Player while I am on IE and then installed it I saw that Flash Player ActiveX was integrated with it, however, when I instlalled the Flash Player while I am on the Safari the Flash Player11 ActiveX wasn't integrated with the Flash player Plugin

I'd conclude that the problem is in the Flash Player11 ActiveX . Is there Flash Player11 ActiveX for Safari.

Note: all sound files play on Firfox and Google Chrome even without Flash Player11 ActiveX .

Please look at this pictur:

http://imageshack.com/f/1312047942p

I conclude that the problem is in the Flash Player11 ActiveX . Is there Flash Player11 ActiveX specifically for Safari.

And I hope you say what is the benefit from the Adobe Shockwave player because It was installed before I installed the Flash Player Plugin and the Flash player Activex, however, all sound files don't play. On the other hand, after I installed the Flash Player Plugin and the Flash player Activex the sound files played well for me.

Then what the benefit from "Adobe Shockwave player" is.

NOTE::: 1-I uninstalled Safri and Reinstalled. In addtion, in the first time when I purchased my laptop I installed the Safari 6 months ago, All sonund files play well on the Safari, but after that I don't know what happend.
2- We I installed the Flash Player Plugin without the Falsh Player ActiveX is installed all suond files don't play well On the IE8(64), however, when I installed the version of Falsh Player Plugin in which Flash Player ActiveX is integrated all Sound files and videos play well with me. On the other hand, the problem with Safari is still going on.
3- Whenever I install the Flash Player Plugin while I am on the Safari I find that Flash Player ActivX isn't integrated with Flash Player Plugin, however, when I install the Falsh Player Plugin while I am on the IE(64bit) I found that Flash Player ActivX is integrated with Flash Player Plugin .

I hope you undersatnd me.(Had you taken a look at the picture )

I don't want to despair this is quite esay problem we don't want to go to the moon