No video

Solved/Closed
Thenoons - Feb 23, 2012 at 05:23 AM
 Thenoons - Feb 23, 2012 at 07:22 AM
Hi guys, bit of a wierd problem. First of all my hardware is as follows: Asus P8Z68-V-Lx mobo
Sapphire HD 6970
Intel i7 2600k 3.4 ghz
4x4gb Corsair 1600mhz ram
Antec HCG-900 900w PSU
Win Pro 64 bit
(had the pc for 1 day brand new)
So, my problem is when i start up my computer everything starts like lights fans power
And my mobo beeps once. I have tried all possible combos with cords. RGB Dvi and hdmi, i want it plugged to a samsung 6 series via hdmi but it just says no signal. I also tried it via Dvi on a monitor and nothing even on analog. So that my problem, PLEASSEE help i just hot my pc and havnt even been able to use it.
Thanks guys
Related:

2 responses

dimechj Posts 3 Registration date Thursday February 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen February 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 at 06:33 AM
Hi,

Trying the output on both a DVI and HDMI just for the record is not analogue DVI is also digital, anyway i am assuming that you tried it VGA on a PC monitor also ? if not i suggest you do just to eliminate the possibly of resolution issues, such as the the video signal from your pc being to high for your samsung panel. if your all good with this then i would say that you are having problems with your video card for sure as it is quite simple to test a Video card, if you have a friend or another PC you can install it in there machine just to test it.

best of luck
Dont worry, sorted it out. I was plugging the cords int the motherboard instead of the video card