Acer Aspire 4738ZG Bios Recovery /Saved

Closed
albucks Posts 1 Registration date Monday April 16, 2012 Status Member Last seen April 16, 2012 - Apr 16, 2012 at 05:18 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Apr 16, 2012 at 06:50 PM
I updated my Bios somewhere in google but I came up with a black screen and a cursor... It turns out my latop useless for 3 days and despised it a bit ... But suddenly by never ending googling I was lost on the never expected site that gives me the idea to turn the life of my latop back again.. The name of the guy is bellA... Hope he recieve my message to him... SO lets go down to those brilliant steps.....

1. Press the power on and press F2 simultaniously
2. On this big bluelike screen,,, go to the next tab/ 2nd one and change ATA to the other option I forgot its like (Ide)or something too lazy and afraid to go there back lol..
3. Press F10 to save and exit settings...
4. Thats it when it turns the power back.. your laptop turns to normal...

Hope this works for you guys...tnx to bellA for the idea and tnx Lord for the motivation and determination to continue finding this site..kioskea.net...more power everyone..
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Apr 16, 2012 at 06:50 PM
You didn't update your BIOS. You probably followed some instructions that told you to modify some of the user selectable settings within the BIOS. This then made you computer unusable because it would not boot.

It's not advisable to update your BIOS.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Never change anything on your computer unless you know how to undo that change.