Acer offers a number of free Recovery Management Tools to help you detect and fix any problems with your computer. Among the tools offered are their Care Center, which provides information about the hardware and software on your system, and their eRecovery Media software, which can be used to restore your system to its factory default. This article will introduce you to some of the Acer support tools available to you so that you can find the one that's right for your situation.
Acer Care Center for Windows
The Acer Care Center can be used to find any information pertaining to your system information, hardware diagnostic tools, and software updates.
To download the software, head to the official Care Center page and click Check Compatibility. The download will automatically begin.
Once downloaded, you can access the software from your Start screen by searching for Care Center and then double-clicking the program to launch it.
How to download Acer Recovery Management tool?
The Acer Recovery Management software can be downloaded from Acer's official site.
Simply head to the page, and choose the appropriate software version. You will be presented with a variety of articles and solutions to help you recover your system.
Acer service & support
Still having problems? Go to the Acer Service and Support site, input the make and model of your computer, and then click Search to find articles specifically related to your problem.
- Acer recovery management download
- Acer recovery tool
- Acer recovery management windows 10
- How to restore a Gateway computer to factory settings [solved] > Forum - Windows
- How to create a recovery CD: Windows 10 > Guide
- Gateway factory restore [solved] > Forum - Windows
- How to flash Acer Aspire BIOS: from USB > Guide
- How to factory reset Acer desktop: Windows 8, Windows 7 > Guide
- Change file creation date: on Windows, Mac
- How to clear virtual memory: Windows 10, pagefile
- How to stop HP laptop from sleeping when closing lid
- Laptop whistling noise: fan, HP, Dell
- Dell Inspiron webcam driver: download, for Windows 10
- Acer laptop disconnects from Wi-Fi: what to do?
- How to mine Bitcoin: on PC, at home, on laptop, for free
- Where to download 4K wallpapers: on PC, Mac, mobile devices
- Built in microphone not working: Windows 10, Mac
- Dell Inspiron time of day: not set, clock stopped
- Flashing orange light on HP laptop: WiFi
- Change desktop background: Windows 10, Mac
- How to work from home: effectively, online