Capturing time through Excel Macro

Closed
Durgaprasadcs Posts 1 Registration date Thursday June 13, 2013 Status Member Last seen June 13, 2013 - Jun 13, 2013 at 02:11 PM
rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 - Jun 16, 2013 at 09:43 AM
Hello,

I am trying to capture the timings of my team for various activities like break, meeting, working hours, login & logout timings etc...I have create a macro and its working fine upto the limit. But I have few more issues and some more requirements are there..

I am using application.ontime code to capture time for these various activities.its working fine. when i try to close the excel file it again reopens automatically. It closed when i close entire excel window. how do i avoid this issue.

And one more thing is I have different shift timings are involved. And I want to capture only once the login & log out timings for the day. please tell me how to do that...
I am using excel form as front end & Ms access as backend to store the data.

Thanks in Advance...!
Related:

1 response

rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 766
Jun 16, 2013 at 09:43 AM
Is it possible to post the excel file to some public share site and post back link to the file back here.
I am thinking for #1 issue, before you close, you need to clear your last ontime event. It might be forcing it open excel again

For 2, one has to see how you have currently implemented that logic to record login times