Dell Inspiron 1535 factory restore issues help needed

Closed
tattylashes Posts 1 Registration date Saturday June 15, 2013 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2013 - Jun 15, 2013 at 09:25 PM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Jun 17, 2013 at 04:47 AM
Hi can anyone please help my son forgot his pasword an has instaled new windows 7 now he has 2 on start menue keep getting message not enough disc space in E drive recovery,would factory restore solve this issue i tried to change letter wont let me,i tried to format C drive wont let me,i tried factory reset but there isnt an image for it to restore from at my witts end please anyone can u help me laptop so slow feel like smashing it up,could kill him for doing this "THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS "
Related:

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Jun 17, 2013 at 04:47 AM
Hi tattylashes,

Trying to remove the existing Windows Partition for earlier installations can be difficult as you might have observed yourself. It is requested that you backup all important data to an external device such as an external Hard Drive or USB Pen Drive and then perform a clean installation of the Operating System. Also, format the partitions during the installation of the Operating System. You can follow the steps in this link if you have Windows 7 OEM Disc from Dell.

Please revert for clarification.

To know more about Dell's products, services and drivers & downloads, please go to http://dell.to/YBlak6
Thanks & Regards
Zohaib R
#iworkfordell