Pc freezes at windows startup

Closed
ganeshmendon Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday August 5, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 5, 2014 - Aug 5, 2014 at 08:43 AM
vasudev.govindan Posts 22 Registration date Tuesday October 15, 2013 Status Member Last seen August 5, 2014 - Aug 5, 2014 at 11:28 AM
My pc freezes at windows startup. Tried formating the hard disc and reinstalling windows. But does not solve the problem. I have already used the same hard disc it works in another computer. I have check ram and replace memory also. Changed smps also. What can be the problem. The same hard disc, memory ram, and smps works in another cpu. We have changed bios also. Kindly solve my problem.
Related:

1 response

vasudev.govindan Posts 22 Registration date Tuesday October 15, 2013 Status Member Last seen August 5, 2014
Aug 5, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Hi,

Then the problem will be with your mobo coz you have replaced all other things other than the mobo.
Try disconnecting all sata devices other the hard disk. Remove all usb devices except keyboard and mouse and perform a clean boot.. This should solve you problem if you are having a hardware conflict.

Regards,

Vasudev