Minecraft: Bedrock Edition stands as the cross-platform version of Minecraft and provides nearly the same rich experience as the Java Edition. So roll up your sleeves and come explore the infinite possibilities of all the dense and wild worlds.
What is Minecraft: Bedrock Edition?
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition is a sandbox video game coded in C++ and the cross-platform version of Minecraft: Java Edition. You can do pretty much everything as in the Java Edition, including surviving, creating, or exploring other players' maps. Welcome to a cube-shaped world, full of diversities, biomes, places to visit, and monsters to fight, where each decision may be your last and where you can create everything you want by hand.
- Explore and build: No matter the way you play, you will be able to collect all kinds of materials in this wide world to create and craft everything you want from scratch. Throughout your journey, you will understand the world more deeply and figure out where to find all the materials you need (don't expect to find diamonds at the top of mountains).
- Rich world: You can explore the entirely procedurally generated world and all the different biomes it offers, including forests, jungles, savannas, oceans, tundras, taigas, plains, mountains, mushroom fields, and lots more.
- Elemental: The game manages day and night cycles and dynamic weather like sunny, cloudy, rainy, or snowy days. Also, note that elements can affect the world (for instance, fire can spread to nearby flammable blocks).
- Multiplayer and community: Minecraft is a worldwide famous game played by millions of active players, and you will find all kinds of resources online. Moreover, this game offers an excellent opportunity to team up with friends or random players online and learn new ways to play and cooperate.
- Fauna and flora: The flora of Minecraft is really rich, and you will find many different plants, trees, algae, fungi, and corals all over the world. Additionally, there are many kinds of animals in Minecraft, some of which are breedable or tamable. Still, you will also find arthropods, sea animals, and all sorts of monsters like zombies, skeletons, creepers, husks, and more.
- Weapons and tools: To get materials, you will need the right tool depending on what you want to collect. Hence, you will find many different tools, including pickaxes, shovels, axes, flint and steel, buckets, and lots more. In addition, plenty of weapons and armor will help you protect yourself and fight for your life or hunt animals, like helmets, boots, armor, shields, swords, bows, tridents, or crossbows.
- Marketplace: There is now a marketplace where players can purchase all kinds of skins, worlds, and texture packs created by the community using the in-game currency.
Graphics and sound
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition features the well-known iconic look and sound of all the Minecraft games: nice-looking cube-shaped graphics, pretty good audio feedback and soundtracks, and decent physics simulation. In this title, you will be able to activate the ray-tracing mode (if you have ray-tracing compatible hardware) and bring the immersiveness to the next level, as all the light beams will be computed to offer a gorgeous lighting simulation full of shades and reflections. And last but not least, it supports VR play.
Duration and game modes
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition offers solo and multiplayer cross-platform adventures you can play for dozens or hundreds of hours; there is no limit to what you can do. It offers three game modes:
- Survival: In this game mode, you will have to gather all kinds of materials to build your shelters and craft your items to survive in a wild and dangerous world where evil monsters will emerge when the night comes. And watch your health, as you will have to make sure not to starve to death, or you will return to the last checkpoint. So go explore this world full of different biomes, and dare to defeat the ender dragon.
- Creative: In the Creative mode, you get unlimited access to all the available resources and items in the game to build everything you want from scratch. You can fly freely across the world, and death has no hold on you.
- Adventure: The Adventure mode is reserved for player-created maps where you need the right tool to destroy most blocks, but others can't be broken. Still, you will have to manage all the challenges of the Survival mode.
What do the reviews say?
The game is rated 93/100 on Metacritic and is considered a must-play.
"Intuitively interesting and contagiously fun, with an unparalleled scope for creativity and memorable experiences." (PC Gamer)
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition has been rated PEGI 7.
- Minecraft bedrock free download pc
- Minecraft bedrock edition free download for pc
- Minecraft bedrock edition pc download free
- Minecraft java edition free download for pc > Download - Sandbox
- KMSPico > Download - Other
- Grand Theft Auto V > Download - Action and adventure
- Google Meet: download for PC, Mac, Android (APK) > Download - Video calls
- Five Nights at Freddy's: download for PC / Android (APK) > Download - Horror