Blackberry photos onto my computer and deleted blackberry soft

Closed
Sue162 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday January 31, 2015 Status Member Last seen January 31, 2015 - Jan 31, 2015 at 04:14 PM
Digs99 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday January 31, 2015 Status Member Last seen January 31, 2015 - Jan 31, 2015 at 05:09 PM
A couple of year s ago I changed from a blackberry to samsung mobile. I had transfered all the blackberry photos onto my computer and deleted the blackberry software. I then transferred the photos onto my laptop but they are not photos anymore ...any idea what I can do?
Related:

1 response

Digs99 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday January 31, 2015 Status Member Last seen January 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 at 05:09 PM
I only have a Playbook, yet it's Pictures if not set lower, ends up being in HD format. You should still have a file of your pic's, in Pictures\Blackberry unless you moved them.
Learned to always keep that program Blackberry Desktop.
Is your back-up still on your computer? Then if so, CLEAN out the old Blackberry Desktop, delete drivers in Device Manager, clean Reg and Reinstall! As for the Playbook, it seems using the computer as a Base\Files. You can move everything from your computer without the hassle of having 4/5 different programs.
Then again, no matter what one does...............................................Blackberry has an Odd mp4 system? Even YouTube takes forever just to download, asking if I could Stream..........Oh My.
Best I can do right now, lost my Berry Desktop first day of the year...........some sort of clash with usb; have to use the back usb and Never change/add anything else to that port. If you do, Blackberry loses connection and were right back at step one.
Best to save back-up file to computer just in case! Saves Everything your Berry has growing inside.

Peace