Bluetooth not working in dell inspiron 1525 Still Not Working

Solved/Closed
qnos - Apr 7, 2015 at 08:22 PM
DeathSmile Posts 2 Registration date Monday December 19, 2016 Status Member Last seen December 19, 2016 - Dec 19, 2016 at 05:35 AM
Hello, I followed all the steps that Verediano generously shared, I installed the driver and did everything, got the bluetooth icon in the right corner but when I click it and try to enable my bluetooth it says "Bluetooth device not fund. Please verify that your Bluetooth device is properly connected and turned on"
Any ideas what could it be and what should I do to fix it?
Thank you so much!

Related:

1 response

MaxStart Posts 339 Registration date Tuesday March 3, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 3, 2015 69
Apr 7, 2015 at 10:07 PM
With most systems,Bluetooth does not come as a standard addition,you have to select it when ordering.There are 2 ways to turn on bluetooth(if you have this feature),there is a switch on the side of the laptop marked for wireless,and bluetooth.Second,hit the fn key + f2 key,this controls the wireless radios.If you do not get the bluetooth light to come on,chances are,you did not purchase it.

please go to device manager and see if you do have the BT chip installed on your system, or not.
I see! It looks like it doesn't have that bt chip installed. I bought it used and they had bluetooth listed as a feature but I guess it doesn't really have that.
thank you the reply and solving the mystery :)
DeathSmile Posts 2 Registration date Monday December 19, 2016 Status Member Last seen December 19, 2016
Dec 19, 2016 at 05:35 AM
No u r wrong. There is no inspiron existing out there that has no BT chip installed. I m suffering from the same problem. The reason why the drivers are not working is that you have windows 7 32 bit. You need to install windows 7 64 bit or degrade your operating system. The drivers don't support windows 7 32 bit.