It look hard to do but it isn't. If you do what I say you'll be able to solve your problems with Bluetooth in the Inspiron 1525 laptop.
A. Download the driver at Dell.com:
- 1. Go to Dell Site
- 2. Click on the link Drivers & Downloads in the end of the site.
- 3. Select your model ("Laptops", "Inspiron Laptop", "1525") and confirm it.
- 4. Click on Network.
- 5. Download the Wireless 355 Bluetooth Module (Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR)
- 6. Save the file R140135.exe.
B. Install the driver:
- 1. Execute the file R140135.exe.
- 2. Open the folder
- 3. Execute the file Setup.exe.
- 4. When the driver ask you to active your Bluetooth antena, click in Cancel.
- 5. Open the folder C:\dell\drivers\R140135\3100_216\Win32.
- 6. Execute the file Inst.exe.
- 7. Click in Next button to begin the installation.
Note: When the software ask you to active the Bluetooth, do not cancel.
- 8. Open the folder
C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software.
- 9. Execute the file BTTray.exe. The icon will appear in the system tray (next the clock).
- 10. Click with the right button in Bluetooth icon and turn it on.
- 11. The installation will continue automatically.
- 12. Click in OK button to finish.
I hope it help you!